Itt: it's 1452

Itt: it's 1452

Lmao frenchcucks get rekt

Get fucked, we are going to beat you next year, you just wait

t-truce?

You have to pay for what you did to her

¿Ken timopanolti?

Haha, truly Kyouto is the finest city on Earth. I shall live long and prosper here.

boy i sure hope my country doesnt get destroyed by the turks
oh whoops there they go

>Tfw John Hunyadi failed to defeat the turk menace and defend christendom

Getting real tired of the Danes, läds

>Be french
>just spent a whole century ravaged by the Black Plague, an economical crisis, and a huge civil war that plagued the countryside because of pillages and rapes
>come 1440s
>Charles VII finally builds a proper State, with a permanent taxation system, an administration, a standing military and a nation-wide militia
>this is 1452
>in a year France will attack England and take back the English continental possessions forever

I just can't wait

That doesn't happen in a year

I can't wait to retake Calais and invade you Engshits. Joan will be avenged, we'll burn London to the ground while your dumb cuck king watches

>I sure hope in the other half of this century nobody discovers a whole new continent that will eventually destroy our mercantile and political relevance

JOHN TALBOT DID NOTHING WRONG

Think I'm gonna move my whole army on the greek side of the Bosforus just to see Kostantinos XI shit in his pants. Feels good to be t*rk.

Venice should have invested in becoming a banking centre for Europe desu

also, imagine Venice becoming one of the great European colonial powers

>tfw no Venetian East Indies

For God's sake, Spain, leave us alone!

>you will never travel back in time, save Constantinople, and restore the Eastern Empire with your knowledge gained from countless Byzantium runs in EU4

The fools, how did they not know to simply lure the Ottoman forces to Anatolia and blockade the Bosporus!?

>implying you've played past 1.15
You can't blockade if they own the two provinces connected by the strait, and this still applies even if you temporarely own the province (via succesful Edirne siege). Even so, you would be hard-pressed to win a naval war against a 50-something strong ottoman navy with your 15 naval force limit.

This

Another fucking retarded thread

>implying the average peasant in 1452 was aware of world poltics, let alone care about it

you guys are so fucking retarded holy shit

>Venetian East Indies
For as much interesting it may sound, I can't stop thinking about how hilarious indians/indonesian speaking venetian would be
Man, venetian is a funny dialect

Wrong reply, it was meant for this:

Caxo ghèto dìto, omo? À che te meno.
>Implying the average person nowadays cares about geopolitics

Suck it, Ahmed
We're free now

>Think I'm gonna move my whole army on the greek side of the Bosforus just to see Kostantinos XI shit in his pants
He didn't shit his pants. He died with bravery and honor. Worthy of being called the Last Roman.

Kek
Can de l'ostrega, cosa vuto?? Go' solo dito che 'l dialeto xe buffo
(I'm too much italianized to properly write in venetian)

Wladyslaw ? More like Deadyslaw lmao.

>christians will never ever retake Rumelia

The crusade of Varna ended in 1444

Dude, I'm a byzaboo just like you, but he definitely shat his pants:

" In October 1452, Mehmed ordered Turakhan Beg to lead a large force into the Peloponnese and remain there to keep the despots Thomas and Demetrios from assisting their brother Constantine during the impending siege of Constantinople.[42]

Byzantine Emperor Constantine XI swiftly understood Mehmed's true intentions and turned to Western Europe for help; but now the price of centuries of war and enmity between the eastern and western churches would be tolled.
[...]Constantine wrote to the Pope, promising to implement the Union, which was declared valid by a half-hearted imperial court on 12 December 1452.[40]"

He resorted to promosing the end of the schism just to get some help. Granted, that's the most sensible thing to do given the situation, but still reeks of desperation.

If I die and I take at least 1 t*rk down with me, then I died honorably.

Castillafag there. Hello Granada. We are going to reconquer you. But first we are going to get rid of Alvaro de Luna for being a faggot.

PD: It seems the King has had a girl. I don't mind if she's called Isabella or whatever, a woman won't rule our glorious Castilla.

Another empire got btfo the next year and life goes on.

LET
IT
FALL