Why WWII is, always, a trend?

Why WWII is, always, a trend?

what are you even trying to say

That's not even a question.

i mean, to people likes discuss (people on Veeky Forums, for example) about WWII so much. My question is: why?

>Why WWII is, always, a trend?

I don't know, OP.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

really?

Yeah, really. Just because you threw a question mark at the end doesn't mean it's a question.

Seriously, read your fucking shit again.

Okay, again:

why WWII HISTORY is a trend?

It was a pervasive event that effected our immediate socio-political climate.

because there is ludicrously large amounts of written and recorded material about pretty much every aspect of it which makes it a perfect subject to go into the minutiae on how things could have been different. Not to mention its relative recency on the historical scale and the massive ideological undertones of the war.
Plus, people just really like the nazi aesthetic

Learn English fuckface

Let me help you out:
Why do people discuss WWII so much?

Youre welcome

because we a re still living in the post-war era

God...

Wehraboo fuck off.

The 'same' game too many times gets boring.
You need about a decade brake for enough people to age into the demographic that sales pick up again.

>Plus, people just really like the nazi aesthetic
>implying I was talking about myself
Reading comprehension motherfucker, do you have it?

It's still embedded in people's memories, because it happened less than 100 years ago, and its legacy still affects us and our societies to this day

reading comprehension is for idiots

WW2 is the only big war in which the US played an important role
And the US are the current cultural superpower (they control movies, video games...etc)

I think you have your answer

what about american war of independence? Latin american wars in second half of twentieth century? and so on...

What part of "big war" didnt you understand?

Fascism, genocide, air battles, sea battles, jungle battles, invasions, nuclear bombs, millions of deaths, various acts of bravery

What isn't to like?

> american war of independence
A regional conflict that didn't have much impact on the rest of the world for over 100 years AFTER Americas independence
> Latin american wars in second half of twentieth century
Dicking around in shitty banana republics and Cuba to maintain your import priorities isn't really too noteworthy honestly
>and so on...
America played a nominal role military in ww1, but its main role was supplying the Entente with equipment and other goods.

America basically had a Status Quo in the Korean war, total strategic retreat from Vietnam failing its objectives, Failure to have a democratic and stable state in both Afghanistan and Iraq with continued involvement to this day.

Remind me again how the US is some kind of powerhouse? All of its enemies have been guerrilla fighters(Vietnam/Afghanistan) or totally incompetent military states on the verge of collapse anyways (Iraq/Spain/mexico/N.korea/Honduras)

I love you.