Of Vlad III Dracula

What does Veeky Forums think about this guy?

Good guy?
Bad guy?

WHITE GUY?!?!

Was he justified or overboard?

And most of all was he a good general?

Vlad did nothing wrong

scared away the turks well enough

overrated AF. /pol/ and /int/ fags here who idiolize this meme seem to forget that he ended up losing his empire and getting beheaded

>Around the same time, a group of Ottoman envoys allegedly had an audience with Vlad but declined to remove their turbans, citing a religious custom. Commending them on their religious devotion, Vlad ensured that their turbans would forever remain on their heads by reportedly having the head coverings nailed to their skulls.

Based.

>"losing his empire"
Do you actually know who your talking about?
Dude fought against an empire that fielded an army of almost 100k and inflicted severe casualties upon them.

Of course he was justified. He ruled in a time when the Ottomans had the most powerful army in the world and were coming closer to Europe everyday. He used everything in his power to defend Wallachia.

>Good guy?

No, well.. No and yes. He was stronk christian and kicked ottoman as so that is cool I suppose.

>Bad guy?

A little bit maybe?

>WHITE GUY?!?!

I'd say so yeah, I mean he may have been a little darker than white WHITE but he sure was no turk or gypsy.

>Was he justified or overboard?

A little bit of both.. Mostly justified yes.

>And most of all was he a good general?

I dunno. Most likely yeah, I mean he did some crazy shit and got away with it so.. Yes?

a fucking hero

Killed a bunch of diplomats to pointlessly antagonize the Ottomans?
???

killing muslims is never pointless

Best Roman.

He ultimately lost the war that he was provoking the Ottomans into.

he did what had to do, the war was coming, the ottomans were violent imperialist

So was Vlad, obviously.

im sorry sir but are you fucking retarded?

why are you such a muslim kiss ass, the ottomans declared wallachia part of there empire. Thats basically an open declaration of war

I'm aware of where Wallachia is, thanks. I just don't worship violent psychopaths just because they kill people I don't like.

you browse reddit don't you

that or this is bait, i refuse to believe someone can be this much of a faggot

He stopped the muslims so he's good.

He killed people so his people could remain independent,he want the rest of the Balkans to declare independence.

WHY IS THE POST QUALITY SO POOR?

WHY DID I EXPECT EXACTLY THIS?

FUCK THIS SHIT.

If we anons do not meet your expected quality you can either deal with it or you may close the tab and leave Veeky Forums.

Good luck to whatever you choose, sport.

>and leave Veeky Forums

I was here first. We used to have good post quality. You fucking kids are lazy, stupid, have a superficial knowledge of everything and come here to quarrel. Why can't you abide by even the most simple rule of good conduct, "if you have nothing smart to say, say nothing at all"???

You're the one complaining and not contributing. All of the anons you quoted contributed to the thread in some way. It is you who is the problem here.

>All of the anons you quoted contributed to the thread in some way

No they didn't! What information did it contain? What would someone else have learned from it?

Just writing some useless one sentence reply is not contributing - it's SPAM! It pushes quality threads into the archive, which ruins board quality!

wow rude