Litteraly did nothing wrong

why do Veeky Forums hate him?

Cathcuck Poolacks and Pierres incorporated it into their simply eric anti-German meme.

Butthurt American Catholics whining about the damage Protestantism caused the west, while living in a Protestant country

Dude you should have gotten your character info a few weeks ago. Tell me you at least got some boffers and a costume? I promised Gareth you would be cool about this dude

This
Memes are always bullshit

You realize the French and Ottomans ((As well as Protestant Swede)) were allies for quite some time?

The papists are a vocal minority

>vocal minority
You realize we have over a billion members, right?

But how many of you are it on a board filled with Brownies, Furries and Weebs?

Numbers are irrelevant when we kick everyone's asses in debates

On here they are a vocal minority, although they are the second largest group on Veeky Forums after athiests

The largest is Protestant mr fedora

It seems more the opposite to me. Veeky Forums is filled with both anti German and anti Catholic posters

Guess that explains all the atheism generals on here

Because he's a virulently anti-semetic catholic friar.

I seriously hope you guys don't put the punchline of your tallcat .jpg memes in light text against a light backing

Such a fresh and funny image, gets more hilarious with every thousandth time posted

>מי שמקבל כסף כדי לדחוף אג'נדה

>מי שמקבל כסף כדי לדחוף אג'נדה

blagajnik

Wow, you think so little of posters who post....images....h

welp

Because ultra-reactionary NEETs value hierarchal central authority and Martin Luther's legacy directly challenged the hierarchal central authority of the Caltholic church.

He's one of the greatest people of all time and he stood up to corruption and brainwashing. Who the hell knows how shitty the world would be without him?

What's the point in getting really mad over a meme?

What would think of modern American evangelicals?