Fight amongst women for a man

Men are so dumb that they constantly fight for women.
Are there instances in history where women fight for a man ?

No, no woman has ever been jealous.

kek

Why would they? Do you think women enjoy being fucked with what's essentially a blunt object, only to be impregnated with basically a foreign parasite for 9 months?

Women mate solely out of duty for keeping the human species alive, not for personal pleasure or happiness. They still do it, despite the fact that childbirth is considerably more painful than the usual punishment of having to bleed out of their reproductive organ 3-4 days every week.

There's a saying about this.

>why do women menstruate?
>because they deserve it

>Do you think women enjoy being fucked with what's essentially a blunt object
Then why do they buy dildos?

We buy dildos because at least we know what we're doing.

So you don't get pleasure from sticking a blunt object in your vagina, you do it because you know that you are sticking a blunt object in your vagina

They do it to fight for resources, as the woman is basically a parasitic lifeform unable to secure resources on her own.

>So you don't get pleasure from sticking a blunt object in your vagina, you do it because you know that you are sticking a blunt object in your vagina

No.

It's time to stop listening to Milo son.

Safe to say I understand why they're doing it and don't blame them for it, that's how they were wired to function.

I liked how you ignored my plea for you to stop listening to conservative father's house faggot.

I usually don't reply to these kind of assertions since if I told you I don't really care for Milo you wouldn't believe me anyway.

If you walk and talk like Milo, but pull the "but Milo doesn't go far enough" card, I'm going to assume you're the attention whore you project women to be. Your beliefs aren't the point of the insult.

I can't stress enough that there was no intent to insult in my previous posts. Parasitic behavior is something completely natural and legitimate.

>Parasitic behavior is something completely natural and legitimate

kek

And I wasn't insulting you by comparing you to people who's entire political ideology is bound to emotions and attention whoring.

It is, some of the most virile organisms in the animal kingdom are parasites. It would be better for future discussions if parasites embraced being parasitic instead of getting defensive about the word, I've seen it happen way too many times.

No offense taken.

*unsheaths katana*

>if parasites embraced being parasitic instead of getting defensive about the word

Parasites are openly despised and culled. You'd be a pretty shitty parasite if you openly advertised it.

I'm very much a parasite myself if that helps you be more open about it.

We're on an anonymous imageboard, though.

Why do threads about women attract the edgiest socially unacceptable person. I often wonder.

It doesn't mean embracing it to others is in any way advantageous.

What did she mean by this?

It helps you mentally.

bump

>considering yourself a literal parasite helps you mentally
>self esteem? Never heard of it!

why else do women exist other than to fight amongst themselves over men?

Why is it the the women who have the guts to post on Veeky Forums are dumb as shit?

we're actually the same people as in every other thread

Virgin detected
>just got back from the gfs house
>fucked her raw for an hour
>she loved it
Stay mad

Women have no sense of duty.

they do not need to.
duty is created by men after they fail to have providers (like men are the providers for women)

so no women fight?

my girlfriend regularly beats up chads who try to call me nerd

and she blow them in your back?