DUNKIRK

So, can we all agree that the British acted despicably at Dunkirk, and are complete cunts for perpetuating the "French surrender" meme?

The French died to protect the fleeing Anglos, and were treated as an afterthought by them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dunkirk#Evacuation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dunkirk#Evacuation
>The last of the British Army left on 3 June, and at 10:50, Tennant signalled Ramsay to say "Operation completed. Returning to Dover." However, Churchill insisted on coming back for the French, so the Royal Navy returned on 4 June in an attempt to rescue as many as possible of the French rearguard. Over 26,000 French soldiers were evacuated on that last day, but between 30,000 and 40,000 more were left behind and forced to surrender to the Germans.
>However, Churchill insisted on coming back for the French

>it's an /int/ thread

>it's a nigel

>it's a Pierre ibn Abd al-Wahhab

>it's an Anglo begging for his mayor Sadiq Kahn to push his Muslim cock harder into him.

>it's a flattened frog on the road

>it's an alive and healthy british person because London is too irrevelant to be targeted by Muslims

Seriously though. How unfair is this! France is being pummeled with attacks, while the british are exempt from them entirely. Have the british settled an agreement with the Muslims?

>while the british are exempt from them entirely.

Hey that's not entirely true, a year ago we had a stabbing with 0 fatalities

Was that the entire debacle with the #notallmuslims hashtag tagged to it?

But it does seem unwarranted how France is inflicted the most in the muslims' retribution.

By the way, be wary to have a phone or TV by your side in the coming week. It might be plastered with Muslim bombings against France so it'll be entertaining to follow the news. All this because our mayors have banned the burqini in some areas.

Fucking Muslims. I'm from Paris and I say kill them all!

Go join ISIS then. They're the ones that have killed the most Muslims in decades.

nah I don't think so, but there was "you ain't no muslim bruv" which is what some onlooker said

>t. Pierre Ahmed

Pfff, why would I want to target the moderates, which are those ISIS murders most fervently?
Also, if you hadn't caught on to it, I'm not being deadly serious either. Muslims are a vermin to my country, but that doesn't either justify to me that I should harbor seething hatred against them till murder be something I resort to.
I'm not a /pol/tard either. Thank you very much.

>"you ain't no muslim bruv"
Yeppers, that's the one.

t. Nigel Patel

I'm not your wife Pierre to want that.

>implying I'm your wife

>mfw perfidious albion trying to derail threads and talk about their religion of peace

I wonder if Nolan is going to mention that the British betrayed the French right before the Dunkirk evacuation. The French wanted to launch a counter-offensive, and the Brits secretly ran away at night to flee.

History is written by the victors ;)

>still did Mers-El-Kebir
I'm not impressed. Churchill was nothing if not a pragmatic man; isolated as he was politically against those wanting peace, helping the french as much as he could was in his best interests.

The brits didn't perpetrate the white flag meme until the end of the war, and even then it was never a big thing in the UK afaik. And honestly most of the french high command and politic instances at the time was a retarded mess of tragic proportions; we kinda deserve to be reminded of it. I do want to strangle some high-ranking people when I see that they haven't evolved much.

If I had to hate the brits, it would be because of Joan of Arc and operation Catapult, not Dunkirk.

>The French wanted to launch a counter-offensive, and the Brits secretly ran away at night to flee.

Clever idea, the French would have got completely btfo then the French and British armies would have been lost completely

>Mers-El-Kebir
>Anglos kill over 1,200 French

Putain d'enculés.

>Seriously though. How unfair is this! France is being pummeled with attacks, while the british are exempt from them entirely. Have the british settled an agreement with the Muslims?

britain has fewer muslims both in absolute numbers and in terms of percentage of population, less of a history of violent conflict and colonial oppression of muslims (the irish perhaps but no algeria) britain also has more effective security services.

>So, can we all agree that the British acted despicably at Dunkirk, and are complete cunts for perpetuating the "French surrender" meme?
>The French died to protect the fleeing Anglos, and were treated as an afterthought by them.

not really a total of 100k french troops were evacuated from dunkirk only 30-40k were left behind, and the retreat and evaccuation at dunkirk was occasioned by a complete moral collapse in the majority of the french army, the corps with the british being just about the only ones left with some fight in them.

>If I had to hate the brits, it would be because of Joan of Arc and operation Catapult, not Dunkirk.
operation catapult was militarily justified and the admiral on the scene fucked up by not following his standing orders and accepting internment in the US. Joan of Arc was a schizophrenic bint in rebellion against the rightful rulers of france (all jokes aside the english king was at that point in time the rightful king of france.)

>t. Nigel Patel Al-Wahadiya-Smith

>complete cunts for perpetuating the "French surrender" meme

The French themselves perpetuating it to cover up the fact that half the country were willing collaborators anyway.

ThisThisThis!

>helping the french as much as he could was in his best interests
And helping the British escape was in the French's best interests. Who else would liberate them?

>(all jokes aside the english king was at that point in time the rightful king of france.)
history is written by victors. So no. He was the heir, but hey look at your own royalty, the heir doesnt always get the throne. Especially after he's been put on the throne of another contry to have peace with him. 1326 never forget

>catapult
>military justified
I don't even...
Nigga, at this point, quit the internet for a day and just read a book on the subject. If possible one that wasn't written by the brits or the french.

Yes, and? This has nothing to do with Winston insisting on coming back for the french.