Eucharistic miracles are said to contain the heart tissues of the same person

>Eucharistic miracles are said to contain the heart tissues of the same person
>That person is presumably Jesus

So does this mean we can now clone Jesus?

well they admit that it's not really christ's body and flesh, they say it contains his "essence", whatever the fuck that means. just another thing that's not intended to make sense

Im just spitballing here but what if this tissue didnt really come from said miracles? Where did the tissue came from?

Technically, i think yeah.
But since Neo-Jesus isn't in hypostatic union, it'd be just a random ancient jew, that probably got some bonuses the genetic heritages of the old Jesus had.

Catholics believe a lot of stupid shit. This is one of the biggest piles of shit they think is literally true that exists.

Did Jesus have a Y chromosome?

of course, Joseph fucked Mary in the ass, but his sperm leaked out into her vagina

One of their main points is that the heart material is woven between the actual Eucharist as if it were growing and not only that but when they studied it it was very fresh.

That would make a great short story/film.

We can't "clone" Jesus, we can only ask him to clone himself for us.

lmao that baby got BTFO

It's just, uh, beyond our comprehension. Yeah

Are you here?
I would really like to talk to you.
I want to know what you really think, especially about Paul, Q, JEDP, the Flood, et al.
The bait you put out here is so intelligent. I want to believe that you actually have an open mind and are an enlightened person.

Peace be with you

Kill yourself

I would totally hang out with him. No doubt he would be a great convive

>Paul

The Apostle to the gentiles whose writings were accepted as authoritative by Peter.

>Q

An interesting hypothesis.

>JEDP

Another hypothesis that cannot be substantiated. Popular among liberal scholars.

>the Flood

Actual event.

You're not who I was looking for but thanks for your response.

Peace be with you.

>well they admit that it's not really christ's body and flesh

Who? Who admits that? Catholics sure as fuck don't. Do you even Real Presence?

I'm catholic and I admit it.
Your move atheist

The real presence is dogma so you clearly aren't catholic

Real Presence is Lutherans. Catholic is Transubstantiation. Orthodox is "it's all conjecture, bro, mystery".

This. Kind of surprised it hasn't been done yet desu

>"A miracle occurs in which the bread and wine literally turn into the flesh and blood of Jesus Christ; however, another miracle occurs simultaneously that allows this flesh and blood to retain the appearance, texture, smell, taste, and even chemical composition of regular bread and wine!"

I can't believe people swallow shit like this and - worse - have fought wars over this trash.