Implying these aren't spaceships

>implying these aren't spaceships

those are piles of brick lacking any form of propulsion or guidance system

how are you implying that they are spaceships?

>Earth's conditions have eroded them to that point, but they can totally stand space travel
Lel, son

>built thousands of years ago
>by people that didn't know math
>aerodynamic
Come on, how are they not space ships? We just need to find the boiler room, then we'll be off to Mars.

Nah, the Egyptians understood how channels worked. I'm pretty sure that's how the engines worked. We just need to decipher more hieroglyphics. Trust me daddy.

>you can build spaceships by stacking limestones one one another

Who knew?

Having been inside of the largest one, I can tell you that they are definitely not space ships. It was also intensely humid inside.

>dubs is truth

implying this isn't a spaceship

The aren't spaceships you dense prick.

They're time machines that work on a special future fuel, but the lads in the future are a bit silly and only filled up for one trip and forgot enough return fuel because they thought the fuel always existed.

guys I've found empirical evidence. Seems the Kangs worked with the Aliens to create some sort of super civilisation. Shame Europe never did that.

Fuck you, clearly space ships. How can you produce enough antimatter to power a time machine in such a small space? Seems more logical that a fission reactor can fit inside, fucking idiot.

>where is the exhaust pipe?

China

top kek

No it's not, it's a computer built for a very specific purpose.

Oh.
I pooped on it. I hope that's ok.

Hey that's how it works in my cube-stacking engineering games, don't hate.

Fuck, we have to reset Australia to 50,000 BC again.

My bad, lol.

we wuz kangz we build pyrimids n sheeeet

Das rite whitey can't build no spaceship

So what, like unplug one old dial-up modem?

>I pooped on it
>on it
>no in the loo
Hello Pajeet.

he he sheeet we wuz space men n sheet

No I mean we have to revert it back to the 50,000 BC restoration point.
This happens all the time don't worry, it's just that it wipes out all progress on the continent.

They're not spaceships. They stored grain.

Of course they're not spaceships you absolute retard. They're made out of stone.

All they are are Goa'uld landing platforms.

>They store grain

RIP Ben Carson's campaign. After Jeb he was probably the most laughable.

The election is so ugly right now I honestly miss Jeb and Ben. It was all good times while the blonde mad man destroyed the Republican party.

Yeah. Now it's just Hillary having medical issues like memory loss and Trump losing in the polls.

The media is so blatantly biased that it's just sad now. It was before too, but nobody cared because the republican base didn't know how to internet, so nobody read that shit.

You're dumb OP, anybody can see the pyramids were fusion reactors that the Egyptians used to power their diamond tipped laser drills that were used to quarry the limestone used to build the pyramids. Khufu was breaking laws of physics left and right.

>everybody forgetting that the pyramids are just the tips of the ancient golems' noses

It's all a Goa'uld ploy to obtain naqahdah to sustain their galactic dominance.

Underrated

Thank you, I was looking for this post.
They should look harder for that Stargate.