>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webms
>Motorcycle chat that isn't autistic

Git gud:
Boring webums with sounds:

Other urls found in this thread:

norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/5758700777.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never owned a motor bike before and I'm looking for one to have some weekend fun with that can also act as a bug out bike. Would like it to be able to hopefully attach a little trailer to it too for bugging out during shtf with room for the gf behind me.

Euro reporting in, just shitting up your thread.

am lookin to bye a nekid bike for commute to work on summer times

cb600f / er6n / sukizuki bandit

are they eny good?

same tbh2

I don't even ride a bike but I'm in here for the same reason
what up

>Euro reporting in, just shitting up
Such is life in Yuropooria.

You'd be better served by having a 4wd bug out van stocked with supplies that you could also throw a small dual sport bike into.

Anyone else HD here or am I the only fat guy in denim.

Another Euro just popping by and doing my part by making the thread just a bit worse.

Posting euro bitches

Shutup
Yuo see dis?
Dis is car of side, very good for woman and food hauling, plenty fun
Trailers are for old yankee, sidecar is for men

better than shitting up a mart

dumb yanks

Post more

Why the cuckbike op?

Fuckn off cruisercuck

Why make the bike wider and less capable if you're planning to use it for a bugout situation?

Get a 2wd Ural if you really want a sidecar bike, at least then the 2nd rear wheel can help push the bike through mud and shit instead of just bogging it down.

ural a shit

Do more aggressive rearsets make it easier to push forward against the tank without pulling the bars or am I just a shitter?

Shtf Its better to have a big vehicle because it ads uncertanty if its full of armed men and the bikes is just one guy so people are going to try to rape and pillage you.

post yfw Americans aren't allowed to filter
>except cali fags

>hurrrrrrrrrrrdur murican op

The last American bike I saw on the road that was, well, an Indian, which was also a cruiser.

Before that I saw a Brammo parked downtown. It was pretty novel, I should have taken a picture.

>biggest economy on earth
>can't make motorcycles worth shit

I'd troll further but I feel bad for you guys.

Gonna do some city filtering webms when I finally get my bike here

Make me

I already cummed that slut.
I would never namefag.

Tank I painted, hnngg I wanna lick it everytime I see it.

Took picture with a potato.

Who cares about filtering, it's more dangerous for the motorcyclist anyway. I'd rather just sit in traffic than have some retard who's not paying attention suddenly move over into my path of travel and cause me to have a wreck.

American motorcycle manufacturers make motorcycles that appeal and sell well to other Americans. Cruisers make up like 50% of all motorcycle sales in the US. Why would a US manufacturer try to enter the already crowded and less profitable sport bike, naked, dual sport, or adventure markets?

Immer gerne!

Because some obnoxious homo who went to design school might try to tell them it's a good idea.

"Guys, guys, hear me out, it's called the V Rod"

>this faggot

she looks annoying

very nice

>673 lbs wet
>115 hp AT THE CRANK
>84 ft-lbs torque

What exactly were they trying to accomplish there?

F

> Chief styling officer
> Greenlights the Rocker C
> Greenlights the Vrod
> Willie G Skullz everywhere

Best known design was something garage guys were doing themselves prior, narrow sportsters front ends on fatass frames

> cuck upset about countries with superior overall quality of drivers thanks to stricter licensing regulations edition
lel
Reminder that murrikans on a 600 are as fast as a healthy person on a 125.

Can be.

But she's 5'9" and has a body like Gianna michaels, maybe even with bigger tits.

Nth for making a silly flying wing with your hand while riding on the highway and one-handing it on a lazy afternoon

Being fat doesn't mean you're unhealthy, don't be a weightist bigot.

Muricans obsessed with the black cock

It was Willie Gs answer to the sport bike market.

In the end all it did was create the worst possible "Harley" ever made, alienated some of their customer base who got stuck with bikes with fuck all aftermarket support. You can get Vrods from guys who regret buying em for about 3/4 of what an FXDB goes for and it's STILL not a good deal.

Thank fuck Willie G doesn't get to greenlight anything anymore.

Kek, YBRslut cummed like the whore she is.

Wranon got really upset about it, it was pretty funny.

X plane

She looks like she will become superfat. Still must be a nice fuck rigth now.

But with numbers like those the V-Rod is nowhere close to sportbike performance. Hell, the VMAX is like 50lbs lighter and makes that amount of power & torque at the rear wheel. If they wanted to compete in the sportbike market then they shouldn't have killed off the Buell line.

And yuros are obsessed with america

> this is what Americans actually believe

Probably why they all ride Harleys as well.

Recently purchased a 2008 Yamaha WR450 and recent found out it can be street legal. any suggestions or tips on dualsports?

Not really. Most countries have their own culture.

Euroanons, how anal is the police about A2 restrictions? I wanted to get a CB500, but technically it's just outside the A2 power range.

You get the lights and the mirros

her whole family is just tall, no fatties there at least so she'd be the first.

the moms hot too, but I don't have a picture.
And the sister aswell.

Well in typical Harley fashion they blame it on EPA requirements.

source: am harley owner, have to spend money to make my bike work properly from factory.

Ugly

What the fuck am I reading?

>Cuckold: the post

not when she's in front of you, trust me.
Aforementioned sister.

It's very much possible to be pulled over for shits and giggles in Germany ("allgemeine Verkehrskontrolle"). They'll pretty much look in the papers, check your reggo and see if you're drunk, then send you on your merry way. Unless you give them a good reason (wheelies at 120+ or shit like that) they won't bother getting it on a dyno.
At the very least you want it to be listed as restricted in the papers; if you don't have that you're MASSIVELY fucked even if you're pulled over for a routine check because you're riding a bike you're not licensed for, i.e. riding without a license.

Sister/10

I was making a joke... have you never heard of the "healthy at every size" movement?

Cuckold? That.. makes no sense in this context? Grow up.

> t. cuck

Her nose is offset and she's got a generic chubby white girl face with fat DSLs. Nice cleavage though.

This. Fun things are fun.

The limite is like 50 hp, the new 500s should be 48
The old ones can be restricted

Today I gave my brother a hand to fire up his KX85, man that thing is fun!

Doesn't explain why foreigners constantly post about us. It's an obsession.

>Buy expensive bike
>Cant enjoy it properly because its shit
>Needs to buy 3rd party accessories or parts

Sounds like a cuckold to me ;)

You sound pretty gay lad

You need to be more specific.

I am pretty sure I can now cut my commute down to 25 minutes if I am aggressive (but not taking risks).

Used to take me an hour there and more than an hour back.

Baiku is life

Post nakeds. Possibly of you coming on her tiddies.

>Picking a picture for new profile pic
>fuck I look disgusting
>have a beer
>handsome as fuck

Trust you guys to be discussing the attractiveness of people rather than bikes.

Not saying she isn't attractive. She's just generic. Don't worry about it dude.

norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/5758700777.html

Fuck, didnt know this was the NEW thread.

But anyways, I'm looking for my first bike. I've finally got my license and I really want to get something this labor day weekend.

IWhat are your thoughts on this 2012 CBR250R?

I could just bring 2500 when I meet up with the seller and start riding then & there.

My concern is does this 250 have the balls to help me survive these aggressive Virginia highways?

I do like a 10 minute commute on the highway to work. Yet besides that I always drive around small trips for my errands and shit.

none exist.
especially not of the younger sister.

sorry boys

if you're not trying to break land speed records, it's a good first bike.

Fuck it, i'll make the call

My female cousin rides a cbr250r

What part of dont get a 250/300 dont you newcucks dont understand?

Try to get the 4-cyl CBR250, thats the cool one.

post really cool bike

Post pics of cousin

you'll be fine on highways. you probably won't be overtaking many people, but if you drive defensively already, you'll be fine.

Ignore what people will inevitably say about them being weak or being girl bikes. if you're getting a bike to enjoy riding, you'll be fine.

So go against my instructor's word whose got a lifetime of riding and not get a 250?

What's the best place to buy cheap Helmets in EU?

Yes get an sv650, ninja 650 or even a m600

post pics of your cousin first

get an SV 650.

only bike you'll never want to get rid off

What happened to >still no grom

Also what are the best cheap brands? Nolan?

Yes he is a retard, get a restricted 650, they have the same power only you don't have to sell the bike once 45 horsepower bores you because they have around 80bhp unrestricted.

Why is /dbt/ all eurofags and ausfags, even during amerifag peak hours?

HJC