Is it historically correct to say almost all of the blacks in the american continent are descendants of african slaves?

Is it historically correct to say almost all of the blacks in the american continent are descendants of african slaves?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/07/30/us/obamas-mother-had-african-forebear-study-suggests.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poor ruse, but Obama actually is a descendant of slaves through his mother.

>hurr

It is not meant to be a bait or a ruse.
I am legitimately curious.

I said almost all blacks.Obviously there is immigration too,not just slave trade.

Didn't the majority come from slavery?were there blacks in brazil and in usa before the europeans brought them?

Obama's dad was from Kenya, and thus wasn't the descendent of black American slaves

His mom was a coal burner who thought it'd be a neat idea to get knocked up by a guy who had a history of knocking chicks up around the world, then leaving asap

Pretty much. I think that my ancestor even owned Thomas Sowells ancestor considering that a lot of blacks took the surnames of their former slave owners.

Yes, user, the Melanin empire under king Wewuz sent several delegations to the olmecs

Tell your sister to come over tonight, white boy. It's reparations time

Wrong, native Americans were famously black.

I don't got a sister.

Around 90% percent are, compared to over 99% in 1970. There's been significant African immigration in the last forty years.

Those are U.S. statistics, by the way; I misread OP
For the Western Hemisphere as a whole, African immigration is mostly negligible.

You've never been to France have you? That place is full of niggers

What ever happened to those tribes?

>For the Western Hemisphere as a whole, African immigration is mostly negligible.

France isn't in the Western hemisphere you dumb faggot.

Don't worry it's 2016.
I go both ways.

WE

WUZ

She got married to him then divorced.

He literally isn't

he actually is though

He is, and not only that but he's a descendant of the first black person in the English colonies who we definitely know was officially a slave, John Punch.

> France
> not western hemisphere

I think he's referencing the fact that some Irish came to America as indentured servants and slaves, and Obama's mother was Irish.

only a little bit

He's referencing this nytimes.com/2012/07/30/us/obamas-mother-had-african-forebear-study-suggests.html