When you destroy a whole russian army

>when you destroy a whole russian army

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_II)#/media/File:Eastern_Front_1941-12_to_1942-05.png
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park_Republican
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when you still manage to lose the whole war

>tfw

fuck OFF naziboo

Why do /pol/aks keep posting this picture?

Berlin was shit then it is shit now.

PANZER ELITE
BORN TO COMPETE
NEVER RETREAT

>>when you destroy a whole russian army

In his own memoirs that is.

reminder that the lend lease program saved the USSR from total collapse

Reminder that this is a lie

Nope. L-L started to arrive in larger quantities when the Battle of Moscow was already over. It has been calculated that the Soviet war effort was sustainable on comparable levels even without L-L. In other words, Russians would win the war even if America shower them finger instead.

I do not want to imply that L-L didn't help. It did. A lot. Without L-L far more Soviet civilians would starve and far more Soviet soldiers would die. However, the ultimate outcome of the war would be the same.

LMAO at the triggered bolsheboo shitlibs

It did not.

Make the counterattacks possible, but keep Russia from crumpling early? No way in hell.

I DEMAND MOAR PANZER RHYMES

GHOST DIVISION

>Soviets triggered by Nazi fuccbois
Heheh, yeah.

>ITT: western millenial cucks LARPing as two opposing "le edgy ragimes" on an anime website and jerking off to the idea of who killed more civilians

both stormfags and commiboos need to just fucking kill themselves

(You)

>literally make a post shitting on naziboos

>post a wall of memes because I called you a cuck

you are incapable of thought. Your little bird brain cant even comprehend what I clearly posted.

again, kill yourself you virgin

Daily reminder that a little over half of all Soviet ammunition was either manufactured in the U.S. or made with U.S. supplies. Daily reminder that nearly 60% of Soviet jet fuel came from the U.S. Daily reminder that nearly 2 million tons of Soviet food came from the U.S. Yes, the Soviets were saved by lend-lease. This is something that even the Soviets admitted to and they only reversed course once tensions arose in the immediate post-war era. You can fuck off, Vatnik.

>>literally make a post shitting on naziboos

>>post a wall of memes because I called you a cuck

>you are incapable of thought. Your little bird brain cant even comprehend what I clearly posted.

>again, kill yourself you virgin

>It did not.

I remember when anime girls and south park meant you were probably left leaning.

Learn to read, retards.

I never said that Lend Lease wasn't important. In fact, I said quite clearly that it made the counterattacks possible.

But look at when it arrived. This is actual records from the guys who sent the shit. Almost nothing arrived before 1942. The stuff that came in 1942 was peanuts next to what came in 1943 and 1944. To assert that the Soviets would have collapsed or been overrun by the Germans without Lend-Lease is quite simply incorrect. If you want to say that the Soviets couldn't have mustered up a counterattack and driven them back without it, sure, that's legit. But don't think there'd have been Nazis parading in Moscow.

>moving the goalpost after your sovietboo bullshit is proven wrong

>Muh goalposts
He clearly won kiddo. Now get back to /pol/.

You realize that the German army was still on the advance in '42 right? Please just stop. You are making yourself look like a fucking idiot. Also

>nearly 1 million dollars worth of aid in 5 years of aid
>peanuts

>White pride bad
>White guilt good
Fucking kill yourself, leftypol

Why are you samefagging, SJW?

>>White pride bad
>>White guilt good
>Fucking kill yourself, leftypol

>Make the counterattacks possible, but keep Russia from crumpling early? No way in hell.

>You realize that the German army was still on the advance in '42 right?

You do realize that they had abandoned the attacks on Moscow primarily because the defenses in the region were greater than they thought they could overcome, right? That STAVKA was caught off guard at the southern campaign because after abandoning it once, they didn't think the Germans would resume?

You are aware that the Soviets advanced in the north while the Germans were attacking in the south, right?

>He clearly won kiddo

except he didnt. Stalin begged america to supply him and admitted they are the only reason they didnt get slaughtered by Germany

stay mad virgin

>except he didnt
Except he did*
Bam, try to fight back from that.

protip: you can't ;)

>confusing Soviet advances in '43 with '42
Please just stop.

>Never heard of Vyzama,
>Never heard of Rzhev
>Never heard of Demyanks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_II)#/media/File:Eastern_Front_1941-12_to_1942-05.png

This should be roughly on your level of understanding.

>Rzhev
>Second Kharkov
>advance
Nigger, they were blatant fucking failures that you're touting as victory

Oh and the kicker: Your "advances" led to complete encirclements. You're fucking retarded.

>Nigger, they were blatant fucking failures that you're touting as victory

I didn't mention Kharkov, as that was in the south. They were advances. They (re-)took ground, ground that the Wehrmacht never (re-)re-took.

You are, once again, objectively wrong. It probably has to do with that illiteracy problem.

>Your "advances" led to complete encirclements. You're fucking retarded.

Name one encirclement that happened because of the advances in the north. Explain how that happened since the Germans never re- advanced up there.

South park was never left-leaning:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park_Republican

What did the Russians do with the jet fuel?

Melted steel beams

>Yeah, we have seen that. What we're sick of—and it's getting even worse—is: you either like Michael Moore or you wanna fuckin' go overseas and shoot Iraqis. There can't be a middle ground. Basically, if you think Michael Moore's full of shit, then you are a super-Christian right-wing whatever. And we're both just pretty middle-ground guys. We find just as many things to rip on on the left as we do on the right. People on the far left and the far right are the same exact person to us.
I fully agree with that sentiment

INB4 muh horseshoe theory triggering

Bane, animu girls (usally), South Park (recently again) and Vivian are good, (GG is actully closer to middle ground between left and right actually )

>see someone make the most inoffensive statement ever, get triggered and start posting shitty memes instead of making an actual point