So, how did this manchild become president, twice

So, how did this manchild become president, twice.

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/video/george-w-bush-debuts-new-paintings-of-dogs-friends-35799
youtube.com/watch?v=lAy3XVn7oIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not history.

We have a politics board.

His paintings are pretty good. How much do you think it would cost to buy one?

What are you doing while this old man paints? Calling him a manchild on the internet?

You sound like a huge manchild.

Bush is way into his 70s now, he's pretty historical if you ask me.

That's pretty impressive desu

Bush's presidency was 2000-2008. Far ahead the cut off date this board considers history.

We can talk about it as long as we label it "humanities."

If you don't buy all of Bush's paintings right now you're dumb because they will be worth a lot of money!

He's lame as fuck, why can't he have a cool cultural outlet like playing the sax like Bill Clinton, or singing Tin Pan Alley like Putin

I would love to hand one of them on my wall and say to people, "Yeah, George Bush drew that."

A thread asking about bush's two elections has nothing to do with philosophy or humanities.

It's purely politics and has no place on this board.

Nithing wrong with qt doggos

That's exactly why I bought a trump hat.

When I'm 130 these things will be like beanie babies or gold.

Fuck, that's actually a really smart move.

theonion.com/video/george-w-bush-debuts-new-paintings-of-dogs-friends-35799

Dubya is much, much, MUCH smarter than his Texas hick routine would lead you to believe.

He knew everyone thought he was stupid, too, and he used it to his advantage.

his family

Yeah as I recall he's pretty well read. I mean we all know about how he read The Stranger in 2006, but apparently he's quite well read (being a history major after all) and had a contest going with Karl Rove to see who could read the most books in a year.

"The key for me is to keep expectations low."
youtube.com/watch?v=lAy3XVn7oIU

This is going to piss off the Euros, but I actually think Dubya deliberately set in motion a long-range plan to destabilize and break apart the EU. If we're in agreement that he's smarter than he appeared, he must have known what toppling Saddam would do to the Middle East; or if he didn't, other people told him. That's really where ISIS, the Syrian war, and the refugree crisis all started.

And, of course, back in the 2001-2009 range was right about when the European Union was in its full bloom, and started to look like it was going to finally be a counterweight to American dominance. So what does Dubya do? He sets off a cluster bomb on the doorstep a few doors down from theirs.

And then Obama thought it was such a good idea he gave things an extra push by toppling Qaddafi and going after Assad. It's genius, really. Europe now poses no threat to America at all, and the resulting emboldement of Russia means that they need the US now more than ever.