Why do we revere objectivity? Why do we worship an indifference that has given us all the horrors of the universe?

Why do we revere objectivity? Why do we worship an indifference that has given us all the horrors of the universe?

Why do we revere sophistry? Why do we post incomprehensible threads with big philosophy words mashed together in an attempt to seem smart?

Did you lose an argument on ethics and morality the moment someone ventured to ask, "but why tho?" To your presupposed axiom, and are now all butt bothered?

Because ressentiment.

>le big words le sophistry XDDDD
>"revere" is a philosophical word

God this board is so shit

Are you fucking serious? You really think my post is the problem and not this totally meaningless bullshit OP? Go fuck yourself. You wanna start shit go argue with your mom about which place to order pizza from tonight you fat stupid fuck.

The question makes perfect sense, you can agree or disagree, but the question itself is perfectly comprehensible. you're fucking retarded and I'm sick of having to cater to the /v/ babies on here

This, holy fuck. The fact that OP hasn't been laughed off the Internet shakes me to my very core.

I dont care if it "makes sense." I don't agree or disagree because I think it's totally inane sophistry that doesn't mean anything. Keep your undergrad bullshit on facebook

>le sophistry

The ultimate pleb non-argument. Go back to /v/, memebaby

>muh not an argument
Dont you have some bitcoin mining to do

I bet you think capeshit is deep lmao

>it's captain America and the movies called civil war and and America had a civil war WHOA

What the fuck are you talking about? You must be confused about which board you're posting on

You're so fucking mad over two sentences you can't understand, lmfao

>u mad
>not an argument
>lmao
I'm pretty sure you need to be at least 18 years old to post here kiddo

>le sophistry, le meaningless, le inane

come back when you've read a book you didn't have to write a report on

You should just admit to yourself that your stupid thread sucks and move on. There's nothing for you to salvage here. You can keep posting to try to get the last word in or whatever but you've already lost because you're a a fucking moron and anybody reading this can see that.

lol so fucking mad.

Quality thread. 10/10 guys

>implying mom gets a say
>implying I don't start screaming and shit my pants if I don't get my way
I'm OP btw

This is a shitpost of such interwoven irony and intellectual depth that it is challenging to even appreciate. Bravo. You were able to say in a few words what some could not say in many thousand. This is a work of art.

Objectivity can help someone cure illness or design weapons, it is neither good or evil.

Wow an actual answer to build a discussion on, wow brainlets HATE him

Good reply, keeping the discussion going
Brainlets should just die

We don't revere it, it's just useful.

It's also impossible for us to actually experience, but it is none the less useful to try as a means of accounting for our various forms of delusion, distortion, and bias.