Britbong here:

Britbong here:

How did Spain conquer so much of the world and get up to so much historically but today they have a small population and you never hear anything about them?

Catholicism kept them backwards when the rest of Europe was experiencing the enlightenment, scientific revolution, etc

>How did England conquer so much of the world and get up to so much historically but today they have a small population and you never hear anything about them?

Because the conservatives and reactionaries won the civil war and not the Falangists.

Spanisiesta here:

How did England conquer so much of the world and get up to so much historically but today they have a small population (other than pakis) and you never hear anything about them (besides them being cucked)?

The anglo flows through your fingers

>but today they have a small population

60 million isn't small

>and you never hear anything about them

you hear about them a lot more than holiday destination #03

Spain has 50m

>you hear about them a lot more than holiday destination #03
All that comes from there is 'muh Brexit,' and in parallel we have muh Cataloniaxit and Basquexit

and after that, libtardism is what keeps them sinking

Conservative both economically and politically at the height of their power, their power was challenged by multiple maritime powers, several civil wars and napoleon.

You can't expect to own the world when your neighbors hate you or are indifferent towards you.

England (not Britain) has only 10% more people and part of the reason you keep hearing about it is that English is the lingua franca and the internet is English-dominated. Of course it also helps that Britain had the world's most important Empire until very recently and was the no.1 state, whereas Spain managed the super-combo of bankrupting itself, breaking Europe's market all whilst being the richest country on Earth and in possession of unprecedented amounts of gold and silver. Quite an achievement.

Internet is English-dominated thanks to USA

take one look at the population of catholic latin america.
PROXY
R
O
X
Y

nobody believes the us rhetoric after they sided against the axis in wwii

clearly a british cuck

Thanks for reminding us, but nobody gives a fuck lardboat. The question was why do you hear more about England than Spain?

>lardboat.
I'm danish and i dont give a fuck about what the question was, I was just correcting you

Wars with France+Ottomans+Protestants drained the Kingdom of Spain.

Spain was the most powerful country of Europe in the 16thy century
Then France became more powerful and cucked them at Rocroi, taking their hegemony away, before finishing them with Napoleon

How did the US conquer so little of the world and get up to so little historically but today they have a large population and you hear everything about them?

>dat reading comprehension
I thought you Scandis were supposed to be good at English..Where did I claim that England is the reason the internet is English-dominated dumbass?

Empires wax and wane, at some point Mongolia conquered nearly all of Asia and would have taken Europe too if they hadn't started fighting among themselves.

Spain got a huge head start in the new world but didn't really manage its territories as more than tributaries and didn't bother to develop them anywhere as good as they could have in the nearly 300 fucking years it had them partly out of fear of the colonies outshining and overtaking them and partly out of sheer incompetence.

>700 years Reconquista
>200 years fighting against other europeans and turks
>Constant population emigration to american colonies
>Napoleonic invasion
>Constant low scale civil wars that stop any industrializing initiative
>Civil War
>Economic autarky until 1960

Low population + Emigration + Constant wars = No relevance

What are you talking about?