Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/magazine/articles/mary-the-ark-of-the-new-covenant
orthosphere.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/the-argument-from-truth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's happening here?
Who's the bird?

God hates idolatry

The Roman Empire.

Why would demons hate an idol made by their servants for their own worship?

The Holy Spirit

The coronation of Mary, the Mother of God. She is being crowned by Jesus her Son, her Creator God the Father, and the Holy Spirit i.e. The Bird

Protestants hate it because they're buttmad whiners who honestly think the mother of the final King of David wouldn't be the Queen of His Holy Kingdom because REEEEEEEE ASHTAR PAGAN GODDESS TITLE REEEEEEE (Google "King/Lord of Heaven, there were pagan gods with that title too) and like whine "muh idolatry" even though Hyperdulia is infinitely inferior to Latria.

And demons hate it because Mary, a physical creature and a human at that, was given great honor and glory by God that Satan and his band lost out on by being rebellious cunts and rejecting God so seeing Mary, who not only was spared by God of their main weapon (sin and death) but also was crowned with glory and honor for her obedience to God by being the Theotokos and helping to completely wreck their shit up by brining the Messaiah into the world to die for Man's sins and destroy the power of death, it just grinds their gears and they see it as an insult the vain pricks.

Praise God and all those who find favor with Him!

*hisssssss* it is the anathema!

>Protestants hate it because it's blasphemous Mary worship with no biblical justification
ftfy

>pic related

Also thanks to Solomon's many wives kickstarting a tradition where the Queen was the mother of the King of Israel because the King might have multiple wives but only one mother, Mary, as mother of Jesus the Final King of Israel, is also the Final Queen of Israel.

Because she was instrumental in their defeat.
Calvary was one thing, but Mary literally was the opposite of Eve and defied their rebellion by serving God perfectly.

How would you know?

Pls don't tell me you actually believe that concoction of second and third hand tribal accounts known as the bible?

Or does god talk to you directly?

Either way, seek help.

But Jesus was never king of israel, he was the king of 12 random hobos if anything.

Mary was a sinner like the rest of us.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am o jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of then that hate me; and shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
>this is what papists actually believe

>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am o jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of then that hate me; and shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
Your doujin is full of shit.

catholic.com/magazine/articles/mary-the-ark-of-the-new-covenant

I also take it you think Eve was born sinful but eating the fruit just made it so her children would inherit sin?

>hai guis leds braise maria and not jeezus :DDDD

What's christfriends! I wanted to ask if it is possible to believe that nothing in the bible is true and still be a Christian in good standing?

You can be a death of god Christian like Zizek. Which is basically a humanist of sorts with some spiritual trappings. However, this is obviously not considered a real christian by any major church.

The ark represented Christ. Not mary. mary has no ability or right to show mercy to anyone. Only Christ has the ability to allow the father to forgive our sins.

Following a false gospel leads only to hellfire

Oh, thanks. I guess I'll just keep going to church and keep my opinions to myself.

yea
too many proddies not on fire

>link feature tons of biblical justification for Mary's Queenship and status as Ark of the New Covenant
>LOL NOT REAL! JESUS IS BOTH THE ARK AND THE COVENANT!! PARSON BROWN SAID SO!!!!

Im not reading papist propaganda
Find me a verse supporting that or gtfo

Yes, we call that Roman Catholicism

Your kind aren't Christian, you're more like Jews

>But depictions of angels and nativity scenes on Christmas are perfectly fine

Protestants.

>oh shit i lost the argument
>better kill the winners

Yet none of us have the ability to save anyone. Nor did mary.

Only Christ has that authority.

The ark represented Christ.

It's not done for religious purposes, it's done for cultural purposes.

And this everybody, is why Christmas is all about the presents.

You expect me to read jesus-is-savior.com's propoganda.

>the Ark of the Covenant meant salvation in and of itself

>The Virgin Mary is the living shrine of the Word of God, the Ark of the New and Eternal Covenant. In fact, St. Luke’s account of the Annunciation of the angel to Mary nicely incorporates the images of the tent of meeting with God in Sinai and of the temple of Zion. Just as the cloud covered the people of God marching in the desert (cf. Nm 10:34; Dt 33:12; Ps 91:4) and just as the same cloud, as a sign of the divine mystery present in the midst of Israel, hovered over the Ark of the Covenant (cf. Ex 40:35), so now the shadow of the Most High envelops and penetrates the tabernacle of the New Covenant that is the womb of Mary (cf. Lk 1:35).

Nice meme Protfag.

>lost
doesn't look like it bud
>tfw Luther's hopes and dreams now rest on inbred yank snakehandlers

>"REEEEE"
>"praise God and all those who find favor with Him!"
>actually believing in demons and some magic whore and all kinds of superstitious trash

Talk about cringeworthy.

>Demons
Says the one worshiping Typhon

Typhon? Dude do you even know your Greek Mythology? No one worships Titans.

See

>Typhon was and is worshipped by anyone

Prots sure love bullshit.

>Chick Tracts

>Mary literally was the opposite of Eve
>Christ is the new Adam
>Eve is the wife of Adam
>Mary is the mother of Christ
That's some seriously incestuous bullshit right there.

best response

>And since the blessed spirits and saints in heaven, while they lived here on earth, rejected all worship of themselves (Acts 3:12 f.; 14:11 ff.; Rev. 14:7; 22:9) and condemned images, shall anyone find it likely that the heavenly saints and angels are pleased with their own images before which men kneel. uncover their heads, and bestow other honors?

>But in fact in order to instruct men in religion and to remind them of divine things and of their salvation, the Lord commanded the preaching of the Gospel (Mark 16:15) - not to paint and to teach the laity by means of pictures. Moreover, he instituted sacraments, but nowhere did he set up images.

Demons love you idiots praying to Mary. You're all going to hell with them. They love that.

we don't pray to Mary

spoken like a person that doesn't have the Holy Spirit in him

why should anyone care what filthy heretics say about the Bible?

The suggestion was that Prods allow nativity scenes and images of angels. These Prods don't.

>Yahweh created Mary to be his own perfect, eternally virginal mother and inspired theology equating the son version of himself and her to be mates
Honestly it seems like the Catholic conception of God has some serious issues to work through.

can protestants ever say something that is not a pathetic strawman?

orthosphere.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/the-argument-from-truth/

It's not a strawman. It's literally Catholic theology (or rather, one branch of it). Christ is the new Adam. Mary is the new Eve. Adam and Eve fucked. YOU deal with your own bullshit, but you can't cry foul when others point it out.

>It's literally Catholic theology (or rather, one branch of it)
it isn't

> Christ is the new Adam. Mary is the new Eve.
Yes. Spiritually. The are the perfect embodiment of a man and a woman, in their behaviour and submission to God. You don't have the spirit so you can only see it in the way of two people fucking. You are disgusting.

>. YOU deal with your own bullshit, but you can't cry foul when others point it out.
The only thing you are pointing out is your own ignorance and demonic possession

>And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

Adam and Eve are husband and wife. This is not merely a physical act, but a spiritual one. If Mary is the new Eve, Mary is Christ's Mother-Wife.

>Adam and Eve are husband and wife. This is not merely a physical act, but a spiritual one
in regards to Adam and Eve, yes. For Jesus and Mary, no

>If Mary is the new Eve, Mary is Christ's Mother-Wife.
No, she is just his mother. All christians are supposed to be part of the body of christ. Do you think we are literally parts of his body in the sense that we are crawling under his skin? That's how you retarded you sound. The Church is the Bride of Christ, not Mary. No Catholic would tell you otherwise. You create a shit strawman and then argue against it, well done faggot.
They are the new adam and eve because they are the spiritual parents of humanity. Only spiritual, the flesh has nothing to do with that. We are still the physical children of the original Adam and Even, but spiritually no more. Did you forget that Jesus washed us away from original sin?
You know what, fuck this. You are a troll, and most likely possessed. Vade retro satana.

Your analogy doesn't hold up, regardless of whether it's spiritual or not. "Spiritual" does not mean "contradictory." It was pointed out to you that your analogy doesn't hold up, and you cry foul. You even admitted the incestuous nature of the analogy by making Christ and Eve the spiritual parents of believers. Parents are wedded. That's the exact model presented in Genesis. You then contradicted yourself by claiming (correctly) that the Church is the bride of Christ. Eve is the bride of Adam. The Church is the Mother of all believers.

Then you realized you fucked up and decided to bitch and whine and run away.

You're really bad at this.

i hate religions

They're nowhere near as annoying as people who have nothing to say, but they'll be damned if they won't say it anyway.

> "Spiritual" does not mean "contradictory."
It's not contraictory at all
> It was pointed out to you that your analogy doesn't hold up, and you cry foul.
It does though
> You even admitted the incestuous nature of the analogy by making Christ and Eve the spiritual parents of believers
Adam and Eve are physical parents, yes. that implies fornication. But spiritual parents don't fornicate and don't transmit their inheritance through fornication, but through their behaviour as a model of submission to God that everyone should follow. That isn't hard to understand at all.
> Parents are wedded
No. A parental relation doesn't imply fornication because it is a spiritual title, not a genetic one.

>You then contradicted yourself by claiming (correctly) that the Church is the bride of Christ. Eve is the bride of Adam. The Church is the Mother of all believers.
The Church is the body of Christ, it is also the body of Christ, it is also the morther of all believers. That's a contradiction too, don't you think? According to your earthly logic those things cannot coexist and they exclude each other. But of course they are not contradictory because they are spiritual titles, just like the new adam and the new eve are.

Mary is the mother of all those who believe in Christ btw

>Then you realized you fucked up and decided to bitch and whine and run away.
nice fan-fic satan
>You're really bad at this.
burn in hell demon

*is the bride of Christ, it is also the body of Christ

Orthosphere is gold

God hates this by Protlogix

Prottniggers explain

It's all Papist lies, my Pastor said so.

>church fathers
>lies
>history is lie

You people are all delusional

>we don't pay to Mary
Yes we do, we also pray to the McDonald's guy for a burger. Yo pay is to ask and asking the Mother of God to "pray for us sinners" is not a bad idea.

But Christ's bride is the Church. Think of new Adam and new Eve as honorary titles rather than, say, positions of office.

You're both correct. It's just that is talking to a twat that thinks "prayer=exclusively the act of worshipping the One True God and nothing else" thus saying "we don't pray to Mary" is accurate in 's retarded mind.

But you are also true, prayer ranges from telling Our Holy Mother "Ora pro nobis, Mater Dei" to telling a pizza-faced teen that yes, you do want fries with that prior to him asking.

Heck, look at the Latin. Prayer comes from a Latin words meaning "to obtain via humble request" and the Latin word FOR "pray for us" features "ora" which denotes the mouth, an ORAL request. And look at the parlance for Pray.
>And what, pray tell, is that?
>I pray that you reconsider...
>I have altered the deal, pray I don't alter it any further

It's not a word exclusive to worship.

Wow nice argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

>linguistics are opinions now