Found this and thought it was pretty interesting...

found this and thought it was pretty interesting. Its a bunch of germans talking about how much they liked Americans in the years after the First World War. There are a few that bitch about americans, but for the most part they say how Americans were crazy cowboys on the battlefield, but really nice to civilians. They attribute this to Americans having no real problem with Germans as opposed to French or British Troops who would be more pissed at Germans

mentalfloss.com/article/57121/42-quotes-germans-about-american-troops-after-world-war-i

>ywn relive the time when America was the good guy
How we have fallen

>The accuracy of American artillery fire…could have been considerably improved upon.
I choked on my tea

It all went downhill after the Korean War

I love reading about things like this.

Motherfucker, it all went downhill after WWI.

youre a retard. America saw its zenith in the 1950s.

The 60s with the Vietnam war, racial tensions, cultural marxism spreading throughout academia, and LBJs immigration policy all brought us down

>inb4 Hitler dick riders

>cultural marxism
Post disregarded.

>completely ignoring all the covert and overt fuckery both during and before the 1950's
The only retard here is you.

>inb4 Hitler dick riders

lol called it

>"le cultural marxism doesnt exist!" post

hello newfriend.

Fucking hell, I hate when people get mad at "cultural Marxism" or "Political correctness". PC is the reason we don't refer to black people today as niggers ffs.

>PC is the reason we don't refer to black people today as niggers ffs.

people still refer to black people as niggers all the time, espeically other blacks you fucking idiot. And "nigger" was ALWAYS an offensive swear word, yes, even in the 1950s.

Go ahead and flip on the TV or read an article in the newspaper and tell me if you find the word nigger. Better yet, go ahead and refer to a black person in public as a nigger.

Also, black people referring to each other as "nigga" isn't the same thing as calling someone a nigger, grandpa.

>Go ahead and flip on the TV or read an article in the newspaper and tell me if you find the word nigger.

go and find something like that in the 1950s you idiot. Nigger has always been a swear word for blacks. Yes, even in "le evil racist" 1950s, it was very offensive to refer to blacks as "niggers"

cultural marxism is a complete failure

This isn't the 1950s though, dumbass. You're just proving my point; we don't refer to black people as niggers today because of political correctness.

Finding a news article in the 1950's that referred to blacks as niggers would be extremely rare as well. Negroes? Probably. Niggers? Nah.

You'll notice that the volume and duration of our fire is remarked upon positively.
Aiming is overrated.

>being this retarded on purpose

It has been taboo to call blacks niggers since the 1950s you fucking idiot. Sorry professor Goldstein forgot to mention that to you, but its not like the news was saying "Today, a local nigger did this!" you fucking stooge.

LBJs "war on poverty" fucked black people over more than any mean names ever did anyway.

There was still a time where it was okay to refer to black people as niggers. Why the fuck are you so mad anyway? Mom fuck a black dude?

>he bought the nigga and nigger are different words meme

Nigga is just nigger said with a non-rhotic accent, which both blacks and old southerners have.

>lose argument

>"lol your mom fucked a black dude! xD!"

lol.

Regardless the word has been re-appropriated to be used as a term of endearment in black communities.

How did I lose the argument? Are you saying that it was not okay in any point in history to refer to blacks as niggers?

>How did I lose the argument?

when I asked you to show evidence of it being ok to call black people niggers in the 1950s, you avoided the question and said "lol your mom fucks black people xD!!!" like a child.

You arent smart and your point is fucking stupid AND wrong

>Regardless the word has been re-appropriated

What does that even mean? Blacks had been calling each other niggers since the word has been around. Look up some old slave narratives, they use the word constantly. There never was some vast conscious effort to "take back" the word, that's just some mental gymnastics to explain why poor blacks use it so much.

No one gives a fuck about who called who a nigger on Veeky Forums.

The story of the American pilot flying low enough below a hill to avoid anti-aircraft fire from the guns on top of it, who then proceeds to assault the position of the guns with grenades he threw out of his cockpit brought a tear to my eye.
God bless.

If you lived in rural America it wouldn't be hard to find an old timer who would through out the word nigger.

Never said when the word was re-appropriated by blacks so you're attacking a false argument.

Why? It's WWI, no one had accurate arty.

>29. “[I] cannot understand the general desire if the American soldier for the “Gott mit uns” belt buckles and the German Iron Crosses…[I] alone have sold more Iron Crosses to American soldiers than the Kaiser ever awarded to his subjects.”

—Fianale Fappen, novelty shop owner in Neuenahr

:^)

>It's WWI, no one had accurate arty.
>I don't know shit about artillery in WW1.

cool citations

>“The Americans were the chief complainers when the food was bad which was always.”

>Since day before yesterday there has been crisis here too, among our workers; they all want to strike. But that is only because of the terribly high food prices, for the Americans eat up our little bit and pay outrageous prices…The roads are all rundown from the army autos, and people are being killed every day by crazy chauffeurs. Electricity plants are over burdened and the inhabitants get a feeble current so that the Herr Americans may burn 3 lamps in every latrine.

>“[I run] a store in Brohl, where among other things candy and cookies are sold to American soldiers…[I can] make a profit because the American soldiers will pay the price that I must ask, while the civil population would not.”

so are we just biting our tongue or have we actually changed?

>muh poor pet negoes
>muh feelings
Nigger
Mudslimes
Mick
Kike
Faggot
Honkey
Chink
>oh no what a terrible crime ive done to humanity
Grow a thicker skin

Cool worthless posts and lack of basic knowledge