Jesus was born from anal sex rape - Constantine

Jesus was born from anal sex rape - Constantine

What did "she" mean by this?

Was that the real way Jesus was created?

Is this a historical idea?

Discuss.

muh b8

>listening to a tripfag

Don't.

>a high level of discourse is expected.

Sage goes in all fields

So Constantine was inaccurate?

I thought she was an authority on Orthodox beliefs so I assumed this was the consensus of the Orthodox church

Enjoy your eternity burning in a lake of fire.

you to

Constantine didn't actually say this for what it's worth, it was a troll pretending to be Constantine

shocking, i know

No it's been confirmed

don't try to damage control

Stop bullying her

>her

rape is a social construct invented by libertarians dummy

>Is this a historical idea?

No. History is the study of sources and there are no sources for this.

He's a fat girl.

For fuck's sake this is like the 100th fucking thread about the "holy anal sex" bullshit that I've seen in the last days.
These and the threads to prove the falseness of this fucking meme.
This shit needs to be saged, it makes me want to prefer the /pol/ tier threads

CIDF detected.

I don't even know what it means and I don't care

The only thing I know is that when, for once, someone made a thread about christian orthodoxy (a topic that I want to learn more about it because I know very little of it) what I found were just some stupid discussions about anal sex and too many attention whoring namefags.
After that these orthodox/anal/constie threads just popped out like fucking shrooms.

>too many attention whoring namefags

Constantine is a fucking genius. Her theory on the rape birth of Christ is much more complex than you'd understand.

I will not burn, but you, you shall burn and i think your children and your family will burn as well.

It's got empirical evidential backing as well.

I took a nasty poo this morning after drinks and a kebab last night and I made the face of Jesus on the back of the toilet.

I can't be certain but I'm pretty sure Yahweh raped me in my sleep. I plan to produce a peer reviewed paper on this soon,

Remember, not fantasizing about personal enemies and the people who annoy you being tortured for eternity means you're dogmatically close-minded, uneducated and wear a funny hat.

>cultists obsessed with each other's shitflinging

Thanks Humanities.