Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lC9no3dSYds
youtube.com/watch?v=wDh_QEYoFTE
youtube.com/watch?v=vbayBEbIEwc
pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient/americas-bog-people.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A pyramid is the easiest way to build a tall structure.

>primitive triangular buildings buecase that was the only was to make things go upwards. No supports, just more rocks on top of rocks!
>3 fuckin doors cause high priests go through the middle doore
>Eastern orthodoxy STILL does this

Who cares

well you, your wife (i know a joke), and and possible son (again a joke) can enter the room at the same time

daily reminder the pyramids of giza were literally built as a goof and cleopatra openly mocked the people who worshiped them

Ancient aliens
Only tards believe dumb Egyptians built the pyramids

>generic pyramidal structure

Gee, what are the chances that different people will think of that, eh?

>coincidentally three entrances in each

Well guys, that's it, we've found the smoking gun. This is definitely the work of some from the unknown...

This is actually very unsettling...

Not just three doors but one larger and the two at the side narrower, like in Davinci's painting...

youtube.com/watch?v=lC9no3dSYds

>its odd that people have a main door in religiously significant structures
>almost as if for ceremonial purpose
Really made me ponder

>>This is actually very unsettling...
good god when will summer end

People like you ruined History channel.

>...

The fuck is the last one circling?

I was expecting some pyramids but apparently, it circles the three windows/doors

A door and two windows

OP is baffled by how the windows are smaller than the door

I don't see much of a connection with Egypt but I can more easily see the similarities in the appearance of Hindu and Southeast Asian styles with Indigenous American styles.

>implying I give a fuck about what some Greek whore thought

Praise Kek!

Simplest way to stack rocks.

The Orthodox still build pyramids? cool

Stacking squares on top of other squares is something current toddlers are able to understand

t. crazy hair guy

>easiest way to stack shit up, or to carve from a hill
>my door is better than yours

3 Doors side by side are easy to make and look neat.

>This is actually very unsettling...
It really fucking isn't

JUST FORGET ABOUT IT, OKAY?

are you saying... today's toddlers built the pyramids?

woah...

The priest meme is a retarded as fuck excuse. That being said, the door hieghts arent even. Mezico has a smaller middle

The people commissioned to design these places must have all been good mathematicians and they must have all had a concept of the golden mean/golden ratio.

Also

Recycled He-Man music (Skeletor's Theme) at about 1:12

What's even funnier is that they even use the same polygonal masonry and are impossible for modern man to replicate. Though, I am certain humans constructed them, we just must've gone through a cataclysm and no longer remember the building techniques.

Mostly because the erosion marks on the sphinx push it back nearly 20-30 thousand years.

really makes u think.......

>What's even funnier is that they even use the same polygonal masonry and are impossible for modern man to replicate.

Why the fuck do people keep repeating this meme? I mean, how hard have people actually tried to replicate these techniques? Just because nobody went to the trouble doesn't mean it's IMPOSSIBLE for modern people, it just means people have better things to do.

t. skyscraper

There are numerous attempts academics have made to replicate megalithic structures. They can't even move the largest of the stones.

youtube.com/watch?v=wDh_QEYoFTE

This is the effort people have to go through to move a 340 ton stone. That is the peek of our moving capacity. Baalbek has stones that weigh well over 1200 tons. That and the idea that people were accurately shaping granite with copper tools is a bit silly. That and the machine markings on megalithic structures. There is a lot of information about this stuff if you're interested.

And people even find cocaine and tobacco on Egyptian mummies. That and it isn't inconceivable of a culture that could span the smaller oceans during the last ice age.

Heck, even down the road from me in Windover pond in FL they found a bog full of mummified Irish (genetically) corpses that dated back nearly 8000 years. Maybe some groups of people have made some strange trips.

>I think Ancient Aliens is right

>people even find cocaine and tobacco on Egyptian mummies
They found traces cocaine and nicotine (and THC), that are produced in smaller amounts by old world plants other than the coca plant and tobacco.
There's also a rather large chance that the nicotine found on mummies comes from being covered in tobacco leaves by archaeologists, since it was a common 19th and early 20th century method of keeping insects away (nicotine is natural pesticide)

>too out there for Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
>too interesting and fact-based for /x/
>mfw stuff like this is totally homeless

I don't think aliens made those structures. There is just a ton of things that don't add up. Ancient aliens is ridiculous. Before ancient aliens this type of research still existed.

Petra in Jordan is a good example of something that doesn't quite add up. It is a structure with machine like precision, two stories of unexcavated layers, depictions of classical caucasians, erosion that would take nearly 300 thousand years to make, machine tool marks, plaster used over certain edifices, and layers of the structure that are split and thrust out of the earth revealing apartments carved into the inside of the structure.. and no torch marks on the inside of the carved rooms.

People want to attribute that building to desert nomads. It doesn't make sense.

this.
The Roman Empire, Greeks, and pre-christian history is a lie. Well, Roman and Greeks existed, but they were not humans. Aliens. The Aliens transfered their history on us.
Believe me or not, but they are watching us.

>fact-based
The junkie mummies have been debunked years ago and the irish bog mummies in Florida don't fucking exist, the only people claiming they were European are some /x/ youtubers and /x/ blogs stupidly reposting the information.

ayy

Дeй ape вaтчинг yc

youtube.com/watch?v=vbayBEbIEwc

Windover pond is real. I got to visit the site when I was taking anthro courses in college. I even had a professor who worked on the dig.

Attributing geological, historical, and architectural inconsistencies to aliens is a huge mistake. There is plenty of evidence that humanity is the progenitor of it's own culture.

white aliens

Oh look, a youtube video!

>Windover pond is real.
Of course it's real. It has bog mummies in it too. It's just that they're Native American;

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ancient/americas-bog-people.html

The DNA found onsite has no connection with native American DNA and the burial method mimics iron age Europeans. The implications are simple. The professor I had said the main reason the parallels aren't drawn are because tenure would be lost and careers would be ruined by doing this.

Oh so you believe Assassins Creed was onto something then?

Never played it. I draw more of my thoughts from the work of Anatoly Fomenko.

>The DNA found onsite has no connection with native American DNA
"But the DNA signatures that we can see certainly are not 1:1 matches for modern groups."
More work remains to be done, however. In fact, if there is one area of the investigation that has not yet borne fruit on a par with its other successes, it's the DNA work. "To tell you the truth, it's been very frustrating," Doran says. "The DNA in most archeological sites is just not as well preserved as we'd like, and we're kind of waiting, I think, for some of the DNA extraction and purification techniques to improve."

Notice how he didn't say "yeah we've found they're genetically related to Irish people" you fucking retard

A guy on a forum actually summarized the details:
> 1) Most have 16223C instead of 16223T (but so do other ancient New World sequences such as those of the Colombian mummies (which have lineages which are much closer to those of present Native Americans than the Windover)
> 2) They have few Native American markers but this is because many would have been exterior to the short segment which was examined .
> The markers definitive of Native American haplogroups which *could not* have been observed were 16111T & 16319A (of haplogroup A), 16325C (of haplogroups C & D), 16327T (of haplogroup C) and 16362C (of haplogroups A & D).
> The markers which *could* have been observed in the 16151-16317 window are: 16223T & 16290 for haplogroup A, 16189C & 16217C for haplogroup B, 16223T and 16298C for haplogroup C and 16223T for haplogroup D.
> One has 16290T, one has 16298C and one has the two haplogroup X markers (16223T & 16278T). Based upon this information, Salzano et al. wrote that 12% belonged to haplogroup B, 19% to haplogroup D, and 69% were "Other".

>the burial method mimics iron age Europeans
Given the 5000+ year gap that says absolutely anything except that the burial practices of Iron Age Europeans are not so unique.
Unless you want to pretend

*Unless you want to pretend that Ancient Americans colonized Europe in the Iron Age

geometry and math are universal truths, doesnt matter when or where you are everyone figures out the same shapes, ratios, preportions etc

mountains figure prominantly in all human mythology and every culture reproduces them in ceremonial arcitecture and eventualy pryamids show up as a simple and sophisticated geometric version

its so boring that people dot get this

also the similarities are pretty surface level, the way each structure is built and used is pretty different....egypian pyramids were single construction burials and the step pyramid as abandoned pretty quickly in favour of true pyramids, mexican pyramids were overn built and rebuilt on top of themselves and functioned as ritual and burial, often with civic use too, indonesian pyramids often are more like pyramid like platform set ups with temples and shrines on and around them

>giza pyramids
>burials

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

egypt and sudan have more pyramids than giza, the pic here also is of saqara not giza

it's the easiest way to build something tall… And every single place it was built for a different meaning, but in the end without steel reinforcement the easiest way to build something giant is by starting off with a large base and narrowing it out to the narrow top

or they were grain silos or alien gas stations

/thread, not sure why the reply is still going.
You do realise how modern an engineering phenomenon skyscrapers are? You fucking retard

What do you believe the Giza pyramids were for?

Grain storage.

Is this bait?

>Central to Fomenko's New Chronology is his claim of the existence of a vast Slav-Turk empire, which he called the "Russian Horde", which he says played the dominant role in Eurasian history before the 17th century. The various peoples identified in ancient and medieval history, from the Scythians, Huns, Goths and Bulgars, through the Polyane, Duleby, Drevliane, Pechenegs, to in more recent times, the Cossacks, Ukrainians, and Belarusians, are nothing but elements of the single Russian Horde. For the New Chronologists, peoples such as the Ukrainians, Belarusians, Mongols, and others who assert their national independence from Russia, are suffering from a historical delusion.[16]

holy shit this is literally Finno-Korean Hyperwar tier

A bit different since even the Finno-Korean shitposting doesn't actually denounce all history written before the 19th century as complete bullshit.

>Tfw will never know anything about my ancestors

>People around the world realize if you put stones on top of each other in a pyramid shape you can build taller structures
Really makes you think

I don't know about the nicotine but the cocaine is proven to be contamination.

>Anatoly Fomenko
Isn't he the guy who posited that the Earth and planets all used to crash into each other like billiards balls?

Bullying.
>HEY HITTITES
>CAN'T EVEN CARVE A CITY OUT OF ROCK WITHOUT HELP FROM ATLANTEANS
>WE MADE THESE PILES WITH OUR OWN TWO THOUSAND HANDS

it's important to realise that the painting of the last supper is not a photograph

the artist was not there, it is an imagined scene

>3 civilisations make tall buildings by stacking bricks on top of each other
>same 3 civilisations at some point made a door with 2 smaller doors to the side
>WOAH GUYS THAT IS SO FUCKING CRAZY REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

1 me
2 me and you
3 us

>Irish (genetically) corpses that dated back nearly 8000 years

>People want to attribute that building to desert nomads. It doesn't make sense.
Petra doesnt fucking add up?
Are you just some /x/ cunt fucking lost in Veeky Forums?
Desert Nomads did not build Petra, a people called the Nabateans did. And they werent isolated fucking nomads, they were steeped in Hellenic Culture just like shitloads of people around the region following Alexander's conquest and supervised a rich trade route in the fucking region.

They were just one among the many petty Kingdoms that lined up the fucking levant. Holy fucking shit get out of this board jesus christ.

XDDDDD GOOD JOKE XDDDDD ORIGINAL AS FUCK XDDDDD

This. You don't jump on the fact that multiple disconnected cultures have had square buildings. Or that they've had huts.

You're failing to notice the subtitles. All are attached to pyramids, all have a larger door in the middle and all have narrower, smaller side doors.

Mexico's middle door is shorter than its side doors and Indonesia's middle door is as narrow as its side doors.

I remember reading something about findings of primitive people crossing the Atlantic by following the edge of the ice with some primitive boats. This some 10000+ years ago.

>XDDDDD DUDE ALIENS XDDDDD EGYPT WAS FULL OF RETARDS XDDDDD

This, why does this thread have a million replies?

So the fact that the latitude of the Great Pyramid is 29º 58' (only 2' off from perfect 30º North) is just a coincidence?

That the Giza Array mirrors Orion is that also a coincidence?

They found out a good way to build something that wont fall over like a generic building.

>HEY HITTITES
>OUR BUILDINGS ALIGN WITH STARS
>YOU DON'T HAVE SHIT THAT DOES
Bullying.

And the alignment with 30º North?

Still 2 feet off

Door detail on the left doesn't match the proportions in the view of the whole pyramid, door detail in the middle is obviously absent from the pyramid, doors on the right not evident in the pyramid photo. What a pile of junk. sage

>HEY HITTITES
>WE FIGURED OUT LATITUDES
>YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT FOR APPLIED GEOMETRY
The Egyptians really hated the Hittites.

It's a line that extends around the entire planet. If there was nothing significant within a couple degrees of it, that would be the spooky coincidence.

Did you know that latitudes shift over time due to tectonic activity?

How would the Hittites have known there was an alignment?

Ok, so it might have been 10 feet off when they built it?

' are not feet in this context, they're 1/60 a degree, certainly a lot more.

Given that tectonic plates move about 50 - 100 mm per year, do you know how old the pyramids would have to be if their position shifted 10ft?

You realize the ' denotes a minute and not a foot

It's a sort of naturally aesthetic architectural design to humans

You find the swastika or swastika-like rotational symmetry symbols across diverse cultures too because it's sort of a "cool shape/pattern" and it's simple to make.

It makes sense to put two windows next to the door. Same reason why all these people also figured out that shitting where you sleep is bad.

underrated post

>erosion marks used for dating
yeah
nah

t. Geologist