Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3yvFmi_q1M
youtube.com/watch?v=dPpqt00cb2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Republican killing himself
Hell yeah

Peace and love man.

>tfw you saw this happen live on tv

we had teachers the next day trying to explain to us what happened and why anyone would want to shoot themselves. was very weird for everyone. i was only in first grade.

Wasnt it proven later on that the key witness for the prosecution lies about the whole Dwyer ordeal just to get a lower sentence? On the other hand, why would he not fight to the end if he really was innocent?

Yeah.

He was the fall guy.

Well memed my friend!

On subject, he took a hit for his family. Good on him-- damn shame he would've been found innocent if he just waited a year longer.

he had perfect aim

youtube.com/watch?v=I3yvFmi_q1M

Does anyone else start hearing this song in their head when they see that picture?

hehe I was just going to youtube right now

Yup.

because no matter how hard he fought he would loose, but now by killing himself while still in office (he was supposed to resign after that intervieuw) his family still got full insurance and to this day is still paid. So in a sence he won.

That's actually kind of noble. Apparently the court battle had basically broke the family's bank so this might have been the only way to secure them a decent future. At least as far he could see at the time.

Yep that most likely the reason why he did it, just a man trying to look out for his family and doing the most desperate deed ever just to ensure them a future.
Shakespearean levels of tragic

Never heard of this man. can somebody give me a TL:DR

holy fuck was this guy actually framed?

i never really heard much about him growing up other then "le ebil money maker republican coward". Always assumed he was guilty and committed suicide because he was a bitch

The lead witness for the prosecution admitted to making up his testimony.

>politician got framed for taking brides and being corrupt, he claims innocence and on his resignation interview kills himself on live TV.
>later the lead witness that framed him confirmed that he was innocent

>later the lead witness that framed him confirmed that he was innocent
That's fucked up, m8

I wonder how much guilt that witness has, knowing he's the main reason someone commited suicide

I'd guess not a lot.

There's a ton of roaches like that who'll stab backs for petty rewards and then just shrug it off.

He sounds like a pretty shit person so he's probably not bothered very much at all.

On a religious note I wonder what the big man would say about it, since it's suicide and all.

"So you say you've worked 92 Sundays, and eaten how many pigs? I'm also seeing a lot of foreskin on those kids. You gotta work with me, goy."

edgy

he wasn't even guilty

Don't think that guy would've admitted to lying had Budd not killed himself though. I think he admitted it out of guilt.

He didn't die in battle so he's not going to Valhalla.

Bump.

Edgelord.

Poor guy, to be pushed on that edge

Honest Man
the documentry on Budd Dwyer.
youtube.com/watch?v=dPpqt00cb2E

+1, friend.