>memes (non ironically)
>were getting uglier and dumber
>politics don't even work
>climate change
>losing resources

>be a shitty person
>oh if only the whole world was different then i'd be ok

romanticism is objectively the greatest time period in human history

Is that a Maxfield Parrish painting? If not, who painted it? Thanks.

>One chance at life

You made me kek, my child

don't forget
>hordes of dirty and unintelligent brown people destroying the greatest human achievement in all of history, Western culture, within a matter of decades

>one shot at life
>Not born during the bronze age
jfdimsafamalam

>>memes (non ironically)
always existed. Romanticism itself is a meme, for example.
>>were getting uglier and dumber
literally the opposite is true.
>>politics don't even work
the political system is imperfect but still pretty good, unlike the retarded 19th century when everyone was trying to hold violent revolutions all the time.
>>climate change
fair point, but we probably won't see the worst of it until the next cultural and aesthetic era
>>losing resources
as above

What about the US; it's the largest and most productive western economy thanks to brown immigrants.

>the greatest human achievement in all of history,
What about language / agriculture

Lad you just don't get it do you?

You don't need to live in the romanticist period to be a romanticist.

Romanticism is forever.

Now go fight in that civil war and die an aesthetic death champ :)

Language is so closely tied to our biological evolution that you might as well call walking upright an "achievement"

google search can be helpful, you kno
it's by Caspar David Friedrich

I need more social interaction. So I decided to ask to feel like I am in a conversation. I have no friends.

good point; where does one draw the distinction between the individual and their surroundings?
in some sense, the universe around us is continuous with our bodies.
there is no objective boundary between one's biology and one's environment.

>uglier and dumber
IQs have steadily increased and inbreeding (cousin marriage) has decreased, and nutrition is more stable (both of these effect looks)...your wrong on both accounts
>politics don't even work
there aren't as many violent revolutions so no

>your wrong
you're*

you are wrong actually
it has long been established that indigineous people have the best facial bone and teeth development. We are on average far less attractive then our ancestors.
The IQ thing is a little more ambiguous but many researchers have suggested that the averag IQ has actually been decreasing in the last few centuries.

Not really, the tradition of white business owners importing brown/yellow immigrants supplanting and replacing white labor in order to make extra $$ has been around since the railroads and slavery. If anything, we have prospered in spite of it thanks to the government controlling the people who come in.

Pretty sure for most of US history the majority of incoming immigrants were also white (actual white, not /pol/-defined white)

also this

Care to source this? First I've heard of it.

Fair enough but some of the lighter skinned migrants from islamic countries, arab countries, and caucasus have done more to push an ideological agenda contrary to national culture than pajeet from south india who may be dark and even irritating but is also employable, secular, and wants his kids to be educated, find employment, and not be thugs. Surely he is not incompatible with any conception of western culture that doesn't demand a particular ancestry.

>it has long been established that indigineous people have the best facial bone and teeth development
"Indigenous people" didn't live during the 19th century and all the industrial squalor that surrounded it. You could argue that agriculture was a mistake but there are plenty of reasons beyond looks that I would disagree with you on.

>We are on average far less attractive then our ancestors.
Do you mean the median hunter-gatherer is hotter than the median agriculturalist? Kind of a weird claim to make.

>The IQ thing is a little more ambiguous but many researchers have suggested that the averag IQ has actually been decreasing in the last few centuries.
citation needed, seeing as IQ in the west is shown to have been improving for as long as we have been measuring IQ and primitive societies typically score very lowly.