Explain this

Explain this

The Scientific Revolution was a hell of a thing.

Especially if you follow it up with the Industrial Revolution.

I'd have to credit those two trends towards Europe having very secure property rights and contract law, having invented a printing press with movable type, having no slavery, and the grip of feudalism having been totally smashed by the plague.

Japan is second only to the UK in being the luckiest fucking country on Earth.

>Have a chance to wipe out the chinese, therefore saved the world from those roaches, but failed miserably in the end.

I would say un-luckiest.

To be correct, except Brazil, Peru, the Guyanas and Surinam, none of the other south american countries, was under european control, because none of these countries existed when spain had colonies. These countries were formed along the nineteen century and are different from the colonies.

Or
>get ass raped by Yi so badly in battle after battle that they lose 100 times the ships he did, turning an easy conquest of Korea into a disaster

When was Iran ever under European control barring World War 2? The Safavid Empire literally blew out the Portuguese in like two wars.

just a little bit of friendly banter me and the lads did after leaving the pub

White people (+ the portuguese)

This image is incorrect. Both Korea and Japan were occupied during WW2 and the Korean war.

Americans arent considered European, mong

>European descendants of European colonials aren't European guys

>Under European control

Muricans =/ Europeans

Japan was under an American Occupation Government. Okinawa prefecture and other Japanese islands, were effectively American territories from the end of the war till 1970.

>the United States of AMERICA is in Europe

>instead of using facts to counter what does make sense, I'll spout nonsense and insults and memes and exaggerations, because i can't possibly fathom European genes/culture being anything other than superior, even though Europe has been behind everyone else on earth for most of history, and is falling backwards quickly because idiots like me are scared of the EU.

Of course they're not. What kind of mental gymnastics are you doing to claim they are?

north korea was occupied by russia

Find a flaw

Thailand gave parts of their land when the British asked

Ethiopia was conquered by Italy

Japan was occupied by allied troops

Korea was occupied by Russians

"Occupied"

Turkey has never been in control of Europe tho.

It was under European's occupied for a short time, after WW I

It was after WWI but the Independence War drove em all out.

Also there's discussion of indirect imperialism by the Germans as the Germans pretty much ran all the major industries in Turkey at the late 19th century. To the point that Britain was booted out of Turkey.

didn't barbarossa march a crusade army through it???

or the number of times it was greek clay, macedonian pissing pool etc

turkey=europes

Wait, Ethiopia was under Eurocontrol?

The Japanese weren't genocidal, they just wanted to make East Asia great again.

And you wonder why you face racial hostilities, white man.

technological advantage due to geography

1: mediterranean facilitated trade and europe getting tech developed anywhere in the world relatively quickly
2: european plain and oceanic environment meant high populations so they could make use of this tech
3: mongols cucking other civs

More like:

=>Racial superiority due to geography combined with evolution
=>Technological advantage due to racial superiority
=> Mass conquest thank to technological advantage

During the 30s