Why do antisemites still insist on criticising Israel defending itself from genocide even after 11 million were killed...

Why do antisemites still insist on criticising Israel defending itself from genocide even after 11 million were killed in the holocaust?

I understand your sentiment but things from the past do not make something immune to criticism.

>being this anti semitic

>Some definitions of the Holocaust include the additional five million non-Jewish victims of Nazi mass murders, bringing the total to about 11 million.
Are you memeing? 6 million Jews were killed.

>the other victims don't matter

There is enough reason to doubt the official theory. Not only incostistencies but the prohibition to deny or critisize it. Btw if you point out some incostistencies you might get threated.
What gets me pissed is that the number of the killed jews comes actually from nowhere and rises constantly.

Everyone knows the holohoax didn't happen

because they're doing genocide against other people

its hypocrisy

>retards
>would be murdered by the very ppl they worship

like cattle

>actually from nowhere and rises constantly
Actually the number comes from over 70 years of research from people from all over the world with different backgrounds, languages, religions, reasons for researching, etc

The number of 5.7 million (most often rounded up to 6 million) has been the consensus figure used for several decades now.

I don't worship anyone. What are you talking about?

The hell are you talking about?
I do not worship anyone.

Is the 6 million claim valid or is it inflated like Stalin's 60 million?

>/pol/ tries to false flag
Come on, and least try harder next time.

>rounded up to 6 million
>making up 300,000 deaths is a-OK

>leftypol is this paranoid
Shouldn't you be at some BLM rally about now?

>remember the 11 gorillan goy!

haha jews!

>implying that is what is happening
>implying it's not easier to say 6 million compared to 5,700,000 or 5.7 million
>implying 6 million isn't mathematically the closest whole million
>implying that the number is litterally exactly 5,700,000 dead Jews and not way closer to 6 million anyway

A number of French historians have criticized their so-called Memorial Laws, which prohibit not only denying the Holocaust, but also the Armenian genocide and the slave trade. They fear that these subjects will become too touchy to research with a potential lawsuit hanging over one's head.

So because it's easier we should just make shit up
>Nah m8 ww2 started in 1940 cause it's easier to say than 1939

>number is litterally exactly 5,700,000 dead Jews and not way closer to 6 million anyway
Oh please, it's most likely that the number is between 5.6 and 5.7 but we go with the second one

This is terrible bait, but I'll bite.

The answer is that, if one truly values human rights, he cannot pick and choose to whom he would extend the protection of international law.

WW2 started in 1940 because Pooland is irrelevant

Why do neonazis try to dilute the Suffering of the jewish people like this?

What you just posted is what every Jew usually supports. They want the Holocaust to remain extremely judeocentric to the point that some definitions of holocaust only include the 6 000 000 jews, and the other 5 000 000 are just others that the Nazis killed but not a part of the holocaust.

two wrongs don't make a right