Let's talk about Easter Island, Veeky Forums

Let's talk about Easter Island, Veeky Forums.

>civilized enough to create huge head statues
>nearest inhabited island over 2,000 kilometers away
Impressive.

Only really died out because of disease European slavers.

Easter?

Easter?

Easter?

Take the shitposting back to /tv/.

Cutting all the trees down was a bad move.

Easter

>European slavers.

They were Peruvian.

>You wake up on Eeaster Island

>take a flight back to continental Chile
>arrive 8 hours later
>be in my house by the night (considering I woke up early)

t. Jewred Diamond

>Waking up in my own country, in a pretty chill and safe place.

Hmm ?

Easter??

A resurrection?

t. Uni. of long beach

Long Beach is the main sponsor of islander dindu nuffin theories. A while ago they proposed a that all the trees on the island were gnawed by rats introduced by Europeans. True, rats did gnaw the trees, but it turns out the Polynesian rat was introduced by the islanders themselves. After this revelation (which shows they did zero research/diggin) Long Beach retracted their theory.

stone sculpture
no metal tools

They were ethnically European.

Proofs?

HAS THEIR WRITING BEEN DECIPHERED YET?

Mountain savages can't into the sea.

The Inca Emperor went to Easter Island though.

heard some shit a few years back about the island heads having full bodies buried underground and that their feet were crafted perfectly to be "wobbled" on for movement. they also had massive dongs so the natives are claiming their ancestors were well endowed even though they themselves are known for having small penises. food for thought.

By the time Europeans discovered that island, it had already shrunk in population. The Easter Islanders died because they used all of their trees to create rollers to move giant statues around.They were left with no building material, no fuel, and no root system to prevent erosion.

That isn't true. Don't spread lies on the internet. There are impressionable minds.

That's the THEORY, mind you.