Is this the right place to talk about/debunk pseudo-anthropology? I'd go to /pol/ but it's nothing but shitposting 24/7...

Is this the right place to talk about/debunk pseudo-anthropology? I'd go to /pol/ but it's nothing but shitposting 24/7. I'm interested in old myths about so-called "racial science" which you're probably familiar with:

>irish are subhuman and aren't "white", whatever that means
>so are slavs and italians
>africans were bred for athleticism in plantations
>asians are genetically less creative
>asians have microdicks
>africans have huge dicks, huge asses, are generally more sexual
>muh dik, in general; implying sexuality and intelligence are mutually exclusive

I've seen these come up so often I think it's worth a formal discussion. Are they all just knee-jerk WASP rationalizations of everything that's different from them or is there more to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/asianamerican/comments/18gzib/false_asian_stereotypes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Are they all just knee-jerk WASP rationalizations of everything that's different from them
for the most part duh

plus pic related

The research shows that black people are both less intelligent and more sexual in terms of age of onset of sexual activity but thats dosn't prove they are related to eachother.

>biologically a tomato is a fruit not a vegetable

But that is correct.

biologically there's no such thing as a vegetable..

>faggots will deny the existence of differences between haplo groups jsut to spite /pol/

No.

>I'd go to /pol/ but...

>"Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates.

>"Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates.

And if I had to bet, this is probably a Trojan Horse thread. In particular "Everybody's equal, prove me wrong!" under the guise of genuine curiosity. You'll probably reply to your own thread with some infographs you picked up from /pol/.

really? how come?

If veggies were able, they'd be the ones cooking and eating us.

>irish are subhuman
British propaganda
>italians and slavs are subhuman
Propaganda of whoever was fighting them at the time
>africans were bred for athleticism in plantations
They were which is why African Americans are so strong compared to their African cousins.
>asians are genetically less creative
never heard this before
>asians have microdicks
The smallest penis sizes in the world come from Asia.
>africans have huge dicks, huge asses, are generally more sexual
Africa has some of the largest penis sizes in the world. African Americans who the stereotype is usually associated with ironically do not have very big penises compared to Africans.

>get out of my safe space :^(

nice conspiracy maybe you belong on /pol/

>And if I had to bet, this is probably a Trojan Horse thread.
bet you know from experience leftypol

>They were which is why African Americans are so strong compared to their African cousins.

Fuck no that small time period is not enough to to have an imapct on anytime scale and traits weren't selected at all. Simply just "you have a young slave, I have a young slave, lets make them fuck".

>Africa has some of the largest penis sizes in the world. African Americans who the stereotype is usually associated with ironically do not have very big penises compared to Africans.

The studies for each nation isn't uniform or collected at the same time. Also sizes vary based on which where you start on where to measure to penis. Self reported measurements may be flawed as well.

>strong people usually have strong children
>weaker ones either don't survive the journey, the work or just don't breed
Reminder that muscle growth is genetic

>never heard this before

You've honestly never heard that at all? Here on in media? Are you living under a rock?

Also any thing that calls a people subhuman usually is propaganda to make treating the subjected people like shit more palatable to the mind. The laziness thing is usually targeted towards enslaved people/ people coerced into forced labor or formerly were because those people's unwillingness in being forced, rebelling or trying to be independent or think for themselves is an affront to your business/operation.

Nah many slaves were unhealthy or weaker still had to labour.

Also couple of centuries is not enough for traits to be heavily selected for.

>implying the civil war was about slavery

It was about the federal government getting upset that the southerners wanted to leave and lose all that tax revenue.

>but Lincoln was a good man and wanted slaves to be free

If you read his writings, you'd find he wasn't the slave liberator most people believe he was.

Not the guy you're responding to, but I believe it's because "vegetable" is a culinary term, not a scientific one.

The war was about state rights.... to have slaves.

>I'd go to /pol/ but it's nothing but shitposting 24/7

Watching.

>couple of centuries is not enough for traits to be heavily selected for

do you not know that different breeds of dog actually exist?

Granted humans have longer generational cycles, but 20 years isn't really out of that range.

>Granted humans have longer generational cycles
It's also the number of offspring and feasibility of culling. Breeds may also be the result of several centuries of breeding.

I find it funny that leftist shitheads post thinly disguised """""discussion""""" topics here and don't get banned, but any opinion that might be construed as "/pol/" gets you banned.

Guess /leftypol/ fags needed their safe space.

So? That doesn't make the statement any less correct. It's a fruit biologically, and that's what was said.

>The smallest penis sizes in the world come from Asia.
>Africa has some of the largest penis sizes in the world. African Americans who the stereotype is usually associated with ironically do not have very big penises compared to Africans.
Which have all shown to be bullshit:

reddit.com/r/asianamerican/comments/18gzib/false_asian_stereotypes/

I'm too lazy but I see this pic a lot and yes, they do look really fucking odd, so I want someone to shop them black, put a brown filter on or something like that idk how shopping works