So

So
>"Humanity" is a spook
>We should all become post-human ASAP
Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/can-organ-transplant-change-recipients-personality-cell-memory-theory-affirms-yes-247498
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If that is in your own self-interest yeah.

Only if you want untested shit in your body and are completely unbothered by the near constant revelations that much of yesterday's thinking on health and safety was flat wrong.

Deus Ex taught me to wait for nano-augmentations

Ok
>only if you literally take medical advice from sci-fi vidya

No but it means arguments against it on account of it making people "less human" or making them "lose their humanity" or anything like that are fucking retarded.
I don't know if anyone actually makes those arguments though.

Explain what exactly a spook is?

Midichlorians

>wanting MJ12 to install a kill switch in your body

wew

You know SJWs love to say everything is a "social construct"?
It's like that basically

Did you finish the game? It taught me that trans-humanism is dangerous when put into the hands of other humans, and that humanity puritans are correct due to sacrificing your free natural body to a body that can be controlled by shadow syndicates.

>post human
may as well just make a robot with free will then

I'd only go cyborg if I knew 100% for certain that my robo bits had no wifi capabilities and only myself or a very close and trusted person performed any kind of maintenance or upgrades. Don't wanna get robozombied. Otherwise, fuck yeah, flesh is weak.

If it means we can finally get our qt loli fuckbots then I'm all for it.

It's like a social construct, but one that is held sacred and used to make you put it before your self-interest.
It's not just an abstract concept.

So monogamy would be a spook?

Pretty much. Though so is polygamy.

Life is a spook we should all just embrace anti-natalism amirite?

>spookmeming fags
>retarded
pick both

i never understood that "hurr implants lessen your humanity" trope
the machine is an extension of your self, like when you hold your sword or your hammer or your fork

Extension =! replacement.

>a body that can be controlled by shadow syndicates.
Don't see how this is any worse than your body being controlled by political force and social conventions desu

well why is replacement different from extension? the core is your self, your so called personality
of course at some point your personality changes so much you can be accused of not being yourself but that's your fault, it's still you who did the changes

medicaldaily.com/can-organ-transplant-change-recipients-personality-cell-memory-theory-affirms-yes-247498

How much of yourself can you replace before you can still consider yourself "you"?

Someone's gotta test it. I'm not doing much good, so why not test some shit on my body?

Worst case scenario I die or lose some bodily functions. Best case scenario I get taser nipples.

the answer is up to you again
every 4 to 6 days all the cells in your body have been replaced by new ones. however your desires, your memories and your intelligence remain sameish. then you "grow mature": your desires changed or were fulfilled already, your memories become hazy and your intelligence grew or adapted better to your enviroment
you're the one that still has to decide "yes this is not me anymore". same with cyborging

>The cell memory phenomenon, while still not considered 100 percent scientifically-validated
heh
though the heart has a neuronal center/plexus, so it's plausible like they carefully say

>every 4 to 6 days all the cells in your body have been replaced by new ones
Always found this argument to be pretty stupid. They're new ones that grew out of your own genetic code, as opposed to purely synthetic replacement material.

You're deciding the synthetic parts fit, so your genetic code said the machine parts are part of you.

Do you actually think before you post?

What if the technology gets to the point that they can 'seed' a semi-synthetic base material with your DNA to grow, say, new musculature or dermis? That new growth is then surgically implanted but shares your genetic code.

do you actually think before you memereply?

"genes are a memory" is misunderstood
you don't "imprint" on your genes whatever the fuck happened to you otherwise your kids would remember your math lessons easilier
what genes memorize is the shape and function of your "hardware". your personality is the "software"
it is the enviroment which creates the software, your interactions with everything around you
again, it is you who decides "uugh this metal so cold against my flesh" the same way you decide "uugh these glasses hurting my nose, so thick"

seriously, i don't understand this luddite trope. it's as old as Frankenstein, so i call it a trope

>every 4 to 6 days all the cells in your body have been replaced by new ones

No

Also that's not true
Braincells don't change much