If germany had won, would all women look like this?

If germany had won, would all women look like this?

Snownigresses are disgusting.

Keep lying to yourself. They're the ultimate prize for people who aren't mentally ill.

You a poo in the loo skin guy, user?

Back to /pol/

Lmao. This what snowniggers really believe. Literally just pump n dump material. You deal with the feminist mess.

I'm seconding this user.

There's a reason why white birth rates are declining. You deal with the mess everybody else leaves behind and go ahead and have a 'good white Christian family' ok goy?

Isnt she mixed?

This

White women are shit.

BROWN EYES. INSUFFICIENT LEVELS OF GERMAN HABLOTYPE. DESIGNATION: DEGENERATE

>user unironically thinks declining birth rates are a bad thing

Not just white women friends, don't get me wrobg. I'm a modern white male (aka: enemy number one in society) and I'm just sick of all women.

MGTOW is THE best thing that ever happened to me.

>impkying nigresses are any better
Physically, white women are top tier and they know it, just cause you cant get one doesnt mean you have to be salty.
They're personality is a fixer-uper
>be you
>fail at the most important biological function
>"I-I don't like women anyway!"
Kys

Get help

>le all black women are western African (implying they still can't be qt tho)
>there's only black and white women in the world!
>y-you can't get a white girl a-anyway!
Anybody who actually goes into the real world knows you're full of shit.

And this from a bloke who's dated white/other raced girls from all over the world. I'm not saying all white women are basic bitches like the rest of the fedoras itt are, but women are a hell of a lot less tribal than the were decades ago.

Lmaoing at you friend.

>"You can't fire me, I quit!"
You MGTOW autists are truly pathetic. I am a white female, and I wouldn't want to date any of you. You aren't just an incel, you're a copecel.

If you like black women, you are fucking disgusting. Just saying, you repulse me.

>implying i wasn't referring to black girls personalities aswell
Also
>basic bitches
Cringe

Nice. I'll keep that in the long pile of shit I don't care about in my life.
>one life
>not living it to the fullest

Having manboobs doesn't make you a lady.

no becuase if hitler won each nation race would have to abide by regulated breeding.

pretty much the most desired women will look like that.

but not all women.

Not him but
>being degenerate
>living a full life
Yeah ok

This
You'd have even more redheaded irish qt's
Cute mongol finnish babes and a billion ugly british women

Nah i mean she iss actually mixed

Maybe I reverse searched and couldn't find anything

When did Veeky Forums become /r9k/?

How many times do we need to have this thread before the shit/pol/sters realize how stale this bait is?

I assume you mean what would happen if Nazi Germany conquered the world?
The answer is no unless you executed every single person that wasn't Aryan, which many Germans weren't even themselves. Most likely the result would be similar to a multi-national state, like the Persian Empire. Aryans might get their own bathrooms, though. That seems like a lot of effort just to get a private shitter, though.

You already posted this thread a week or so ago, please try and think of something original.

Lay off the propaganda. They would all look like this

>degenerate

As I live in germany, I can confirm.

You fucking make me sick

If I saw you in public, me and mein bruders would fucking LAUGH at you

Post tits or ass.

In southern Germany, where I live, most people got brown hair so, no.

If Finns had won the Hyper War all women would look like this

She's half Persian...

proofs

Hyper war Finns were mongoloid. Yakub made white people.

>user thinks that modern, top-heavy welfare states can be sustained with declining birthrates
Oh well, at least we have IMMIGRATION :^)

>user think the solution is to just keep on increasing the population instead of figuring something out or at the worst case letting the welfare state collapse and going down a few pegs in life quality
We'll just cross that gross overpopulation bridge when get to it :^)

Whether the few white people left on this Earth have 1.5 kids or 2.5 kids each won't make much difference to the overpopulation of the vast shitskin hordes slavering at our gates.

If Europeans still ruled over the rest of the world, we could have implemented sensible population controls upon our dominions, so that Western Civilisation may have advanced sustainably. Alas, that opportunity has passed.

>All women looking the same
Can you even imagine how boring and pointless life would be?

>dominions
*tips fedora*

Kys my man.