/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Dragonewt Country Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Conceded:

Other urls found in this thread:

game-ai.jp/shadowverse/kou-formula-ayla-seraph-bishop/
game-ai.jp/shadowverse/eiraserafu-gekikarazu/
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.66IXe.66IXe.66IXe.62U8i.62U8i.62U8i.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UOA.62UOA.62UOA.66IXo.66IXo.66IXo.62XKI.62XKI.62XKI.62WqQ.62WqQ.62WqQ.66Kjo.66Kjo.66Kjo.62UOK.62UOK.62UOK.62Z12.62Z12.62Z12.66PcI.66PcI.66Kjy.66Kjy.66NvE.66NvE.66NvE.62ZWI.62ZWI.62ZWI#
shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/38728
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/2.7.65Dws.60BfY.63_oY.63_oi.645Q4.60C8o.645Am.67qQo.67qQo.67st2.67st2.67st2.67st2.63_os.642Ey.67pxi.67pxi.67sNo.60C96.640IQ.61KvC.63_pA.642FG.5zWmg.659nE.642GC.67pyA.60COk.61SDo.61SE6#
forums.shadowverse.com/index.php?/topic/3336-elana-concept-is-dumb/
twitter.com/arama514/status/786818625395056640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to fuck ____

banner fags are not allowed itt

Please help with daily

PRAISE SUNLIGHT SATAN

REMINDER TO MAKE AND USE THE FRESHEST MEME DECK ON THE BLOCK: SUNLIGHT SATAN

Eris

post an earth rite deck

That's pretty sexy

Thanks, skeleton.

top tier legs

liberate my dick, bishop-sama

All Haven shitters should kill themselves

Oh great, good cards paired with unplayable ones

easy right

So how are emblems decided?
I get that if you get a legendary you get the portrait but there are seemingly random cards in there too.

I'd go left. Phoenix roost is pretty much a lose condition. Flute is at least usable along with Odin

Besides the DE legendaries and Bellringer/Urd/Snowman/Otohime's Bodyguard (from score rewards), all the emblems have just been there since the game launched

I just realized after 3 weeks of playing like a retard,we can craft cards....

>people already botting

so where do i get it? i've faced multiple swordcraft bots already.

Dragonsong flute is playable and often good

>deck so braindead a bot can play it

gib earthrune deck

Left without a doubt. Flute is surprisingly useful in slow arena games, especially if they lead to topdeck wars. Odin is also an absolute game changer if you get hit by something huge like leonidas or polymorphic roar.

>playing PtP forest
>going against shadow
>he has control of the board, but has 14 health
>I have 4 fairies up
>he attacks, leaving me with 3 fairies.
>draw my second roach, begin mathcrafting
>eventually just screw it, attack with some fairies, kill one off, play 0 pp fairies then roach + nature's guidance into roach roach
>enemy concedes before letting the math kick in
>he had one health left and I was dead next turn

Why do you do this to yourselves lunafags?

I just purchased and simultaneously opened ten DE packs, and received not only 0 legendaries, but 0 golds.

Ask me anything.

Is that an animated Medusa's Gaze? sick

>tfw beating storm after healing for over 30 hp and not drawing a single Elana of the 3 in my deck
>tfw he used every legendary and gold in the book but couldn't beat da heals
animated Unica is MVP at 12 hp restored

You used up your luck.What the hell did you do?

>play D-Shift
>not looking good, one D-Shifts in my hand nad just 1-2 turns away from dying
>play D-Shift and drop my Flame Destroyer, nowhere even close to lethal
>enemy concedes even though he had basically won

Oh man, Humpty Dumpty? Fuck yeah dude

game-ai.jp/shadowverse/kou-formula-ayla-seraph-bishop/
game-ai.jp/shadowverse/eiraserafu-gekikarazu/

What are the big differences between these two? I understand the second one is an improvement on the first one but how exactly

Actually opened her last night.

Why can't people just lose a game without disconnecting and making me wait 2 minutes for the result check, is it to spite me for playing aggro bat?

That's happened to me like 4 times. Get in line asshole
t.whale

you are mom

I'm still experimenting with mine a bit, but this is what I have at the moment and it's been pretty serviceable. Needs a third Pascale, and the Shadow Witches are only there because I REALLY want to hose Haven, so they could probably be replaced with something more general-purpose.

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.66IXe.66IXe.66IXe.62U8i.62U8i.62U8i.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UOA.62UOA.62UOA.66IXo.66IXo.66IXo.62XKI.62XKI.62XKI.62WqQ.62WqQ.62WqQ.66Kjo.66Kjo.66Kjo.62UOK.62UOK.62UOK.62Z12.62Z12.62Z12.66PcI.66PcI.66Kjy.66Kjy.66NvE.66NvE.66NvE.62ZWI.62ZWI.62ZWI#

>"Oh shit, he's dropping DShift now? Fucker must have like two more in his hand. Fuck me, I'm out."
Sometimes bluffing works.

If they give her +1/0 she would be so good.

>win 5 games as dykecraft
please no

Just so you know, you are absolute cancer. Worse than fairy shitters. Healing is the cheapest bullshit in the game which completely nullifies all previous turns.

Come challenge me

Or maybe they don't have anything to deal with your destroyers even if the get a turn back.

That dragon's using its power to raise her skirt and look at her panties

Best leader!

>tfw you win with Fairy Princess + Silver Bolt
feels pretty fucking good

I opened 20 DE packs and got 4 legendaries and 8 golds.

Ask me anything. I started today

i hope you got more than 4 leggos in your free packs

Like clockwork
Nevermind the fact that other classes can shit out followers, get free stats and points
Healing is a no-no

Looks better than the japanese one I'd say.
shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/38728

I feel like quitting on dshitters after 3 turns.

How far can we go?

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/2.7.65Dws.60BfY.63_oY.63_oi.645Q4.60C8o.645Am.67qQo.67qQo.67st2.67st2.67st2.67st2.63_os.642Ey.67pxi.67pxi.67sNo.60C96.640IQ.61KvC.63_pA.642FG.5zWmg.659nE.642GC.67pyA.60COk.61SDo.61SE6#

>waah my aggro deck got countered

have a fucking cry

>implying she's bad now

As soon as aggro sword returns she's gonna be everywhere all over again, because getting 4 face damage and a 7HP ward is a wonderful thing.

Post evolved form webm please

is this you

forums.shadowverse.com/index.php?/topic/3336-elana-concept-is-dumb/

>Havenfags this far in denial

Once your craft gets gutted, we'll see who is crying.

>ME AND MY BITCH

>demonic simalcrum

beyond that with decent rng ur 5-0 ez

>get completely dumpstered in take two with a total abortion of a dragon deck with 2 wins
>open the pity pack
>Forte
t-thanks

>aggro should beat anything!
Go back to Hearthstone.

Why not just start the fucking game at turn 10 with half the deck and save everyones time then?

>skirt flips up
why is this allowed in 2016

Because then i wouldn't get the pleasure of watching you burn through half your deck only for my hp to still end up at full

How big should my standard collection be before I get DE packs?

>Literally third demonic storm
>last card in his hand was a demonic strike
I really need a goddamn Luci.
Do you really get value out of all those labs? I'd swap one or two for a fissure bomb

Leaders should have their clothing torn off as they get lower health.

I'd rather wait for you to get out of D rank to see that forest is the real cancer

C U R R E N T Y E A R

cerberus's hand puppets

i bet they'd cry and scream when I force my way into their mouths

Funny, you can do all of the above at once.

>getting outplayed by aggro

I agree with this. Specially the male ones. SPECIALLY Mordecai.

I'm in A rank actually but thanks. What about you?

should I go to B

C is pretty comfy, it's just that PtP shitters have no idea how to pilot their decks.

[citation needed]
Can you feel it coming?

>69
what did they mean by this

Oh fuck

Can somebody help me with the daily please

What are the chapter 6 card rewards for each craft?

>9/11 Genesis Dragon
What did they mean by this

Why is sword fuckers literally the worst, how the fck are they even balanced.

>1 mana minion faces me by turn 1
>turn 3 already 4 fucking weenies with 6/6 stats ttotal
>kill all the fuckers and burn all of my removals, he just refills the entire board within one turn.
>4 MANA MINION WITH 8/9 STATS ACROSS THREE BODIES ALSO FUCK ANY ONE OF VALUABLE WEENIES WHO DOSEN'T HAVE 5 HEALTH BY TURN FUCKING FOUR
>LITERAL LETHAL BY TURN 6

NERF FUCKING WHEN.

Find out yourself

twitter.com/arama514/status/786818625395056640

>you'll never be saved in the last moment by a handsome knight and carried away to safety

>>LITERAL LETHAL BY TURN 6
That's actually pretty slow.
Bats can get you by turn 4-5.

Juno's Lab? Absolutely, 3 is a must. Remember that field effects go off in order of placement, so as long as you play Lab first, the golem it summons will hit the board before Pascale gives her buff, meaning the golem will get doubled. It's great for when the opponent's trying to hard control your board, since they can't stop you from getting Pascale targets.

Good shit, thank

Havenfags, there seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding among many of you. Which isn't surprising given that you're braindead retards. Nobody objects to the fact that Haven is strong and wins games. Forest is stronger and more successful overall.

What gets us is just what colossal betas you are. It's literally just delaying the game out and hiding and healing. And when you heal you get free stats to your followers that are just sitting there because you've hidden them all game behind amulets and removing any threats with Priest of the Cudgel and other removal spells. There's no interaction. It's not fun to play against and it can't be fun to play as. It's literally just one side sitting there and waiting until they can blow you the fuck out in one swing and unlike say, DShift Rune, it requires no calculation on your part. You don't have to keep track of spell casts. You don't need to plan anything out. Just plop down your amulets, wait for them to tick, maybe speed them up. Once your followers are out, heal yourself up and they all magically gain free stats. Then you can just steamroll over everything.

It's a gigantic gaping vagina of a way to play.

I want a handjob from her.

Someone shop a fedora on him

Look deeper

Why is sword fuckers literally the worst, how the fck are they even balanced.

>1 mana minion faces me by turn 1
>turn 3 already 4 fucking weenies with 6/6 stats ttotal
>kill all the fuckers and burn all of my removals, he just refills the entire board within one turn.
>4 MANA MINION WITH 8/9 STATS ACROSS THREE BODIES ALSO FUCK ANY ONE OF VALUABLE WEENIES WHO DOSEN'T HAVE 5 HEALTH BY TURN FUCKING FOUR
>LITERAL LETHAL BY TURN 6

NERF FUCKING WHEN.

But its 7/8

git gud

So is the Swordcraft bot for the Steam version or are mobile bots a thing?

Me on the bottom.

fucking cancer everywhere