I hate the word atheist, should we change it for "realist" or "adult"?

I hate the word atheist, should we change it for "realist" or "adult"?

I think the term should be "intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor"

Well, you're behaving like an underage child right now, so adult is off limits.

Also you're not realist at all, a realist person accepts reality and you're at enmity with it.

Speaking of your pic, have you noticed how we don't have tobacco for sale for children that totally doesn't have cancer on it? That's because when somebody makes a negative claim irl that puts us in potential danger (like claiming there is no hell) we legally force him to prove it or he cannot sell us his bullshit.

how about 'fedora'?

>underage child

As opposed to?

Wait there's cancer on cigarettes?

Wtf, does the government know about this? How do they get away with putting cancer in the fucking cigs?!

I prefer the term "simply minded" and "poorly read" personally

By forcing you to label your cigs as cancerous, just like atheism.

Why don't you use the word "non-believer" ? That's what I do.

Or when I get asked by religious people if I believe, I just say I don't. There's literally no reason to use the word atheist.

Change it to "euphoric".

An adult with a child mind, just like you.

B8, everyone who fell for this is mentally challenged.

ebin thread

'capped for r/Veeky Forums

When religious people ask me if I believe, I say I do, who knows when they will blow me up for not believing their fairy tales.

>who knows when they will blow me up

Well, since you're already aware of the danger I suggest you stop being a little bitch over the internet too, lest I kill you here aswell.

>something something atheism

Guaranteed replies
Guaranteed butthurt christfags

As opposed to?

As opposed to I'll beat your fucking ass in a minute and fucking laugh when you're burning in hell.

Realist would be the most logical term for such a group

ah, I see the "I only allow myself to understand the material realm" meme is going along fine

*tips*

kek this

I hate the word racist, should we change it for "realist" or "adult"?

I don't think their should be any term for someone who lacks faith in a supernatural, because terms like that play into the theological power structure (defining people by their sects. Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, Atheist) and that is regressive to the purposes of unbelief. I prefer no official term. There's no official title you give someone who doesn't believe in Santa, why should this be different?

also I am wearing a fedora.

I've heard that neoreactionaries, demonstrating their famed social acumen, coined the word "genophile" for people who love their own kind so goddamn much. Since the word "racist" has acquired too many negative connotations, I encourage adoption of the new term so those people will loudly identify themselves as genophiles as often as possible.

>That's because when somebody makes a negative claim irl that puts us in potential danger (like claiming there is no hell) we legally force him to prove it or he cannot sell us his bullshit.

Reach for your sources, Tex

I hate being called male, can you guys change it to "closeted demisexual agender"?

Yeah, because guys like pic related are the definition of both.

Sane.

Anyone under the age of 60 who is religious are mentally ill. Old people still belong to communities with other religious people, young people simply have no excuse for still being religious in the industrial era.

yeah

Will there be any atheist related thread on this site (or religion related) what is not bait, shitposting or turning into shit after few posts?

99%er fits best.

>he doesnt use connections

We're sensitive to your feelings, which is why we call you fedoras.

now you're just being childish, user.

Being religious (not the same as theistic) is about the most retarded thing ever.

There is literally no fucking difference from believing in the Celtic Gods to believing in the Christian God. Neither have any proof whatsoever to back up the claims, and are just a series of unbelievable stories.

Tell me why I should be a Christian and not a Muslim, Jew (If it was real i'd take the time to convert), Zoroastrian, Baha'i, ett, or any alternative.

Idiots attempting to advise people.

welp

why don't we call ourselves big dicked hunks

ITT: Fedoras

Google "Pascal's Wager" if you want a reason to believe.

Better yet, accept that without the resurgence of Christian tradition, Europe is doomed.

Deus Vult, my edgy friends.

>PascalĀ“s wager meme

What an empty and barren life you must lead, shackled to your materialism and vanity.

Lmao nerd

>[current year]
>not being apatheist

Must have faith in God if not you will perish in (((Hell)))
Go ahead and believe in a religion based on subservience, conformity, equality, pity, guilt, suffering, revenge, and self-hatred: the herd morality.

>Nice quotes.

"realist" would imply God is not real

"adult" would mean maturity, responsibility, and confidence,, which most atheist lack

>Voltaire

There are more children in France that have to learn the Quran by heart than the Bible.

Voltaire must be really proud.

Fuck off, faggot

>t. Atheist

Know your enemy.

May Jupiter smite the scheming merchant

If there's one thing Voltaire hated more than Christians it was certainly Jews.