Did Hitler has sex with many women?

Did Hitler has sex with many women?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, he was kinda a little fuccboi

nobody knows because there isn't a single serious biography about him
what we """know""" is that he loved blonde younger girls. was he a pederast? did he love Eva Braun and she loved him back? we will never know for sure

Not many. He was autistic outside of public oration.
He did have Eva Braun tho.

He might've got more bitches if he got rid of that moustache.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Rabatsch

> Hitler fell in love with her after she passed by him during her daily daughter-mother stroll in Linz, glancing at him. Although madly in love with her to the point of suicide, Hitler never once spoke with her, and she later married an Austrian army officer.

>Hitler insisted that Kubizek stalk Stefanie and delivered daily reports on her activity while he was away visiting his mother or family.[4] In one report, Kubizek wrote that Stefanie loved to dance and had taken lessons. Hitler disliked dancing and reportedly replied, "Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends on. Once Stefanie is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!"

>In June 1906, Stefanie gave Hitler a smile and a flower from her bouquet as she was passing him in her carriage.[5] Kubizek later described the scene:
>Never again did I see Adolf as happy as he was at that moment. When the carriage had passed he dragged me aside and with emotion he gazed at the flower, this visible pledge of her love. I can still hear his voice, trembling with excitement, 'She loves me!'

Cute. CUTE!

daaamn
he was /r9k/ as fuck
now i hate Churchil more

His niece and Eva Brown for sure, and maybe a few unknown others

>pederast

That's when a man is in a sexual relationship with a boy

>He might've got more bitches if he got rid of that moustache.
Nigger, the motherfucking Führer could have had any fucking bitch in Germany if he had wanted. However, he was robot as fuck, he even rejected Leni Riefenstahl.
Despite attaining robothood, Hitler still loved fucking and some golden shower with his niece back in the Weimar days.

>3rd reich was literally the beta uprising
Truly, now I see.

>Hitler was a beta robot

You have no idea.

>Hitler
Drug addict, had sexual relations with his niece

>Roehm
Fat, faggot

>Goring
Morbidly obese, owned a luxurious estate where he participated in obscene orgies

>Dirlewanger
Pedophile, led a batallion of gypsies, POWs, mental patients and convicted rapists who participated in monumental savagery

>Himmler
Wewuzian pagan occultist, muslim lover

>Heydrich
Absolute beta who was bullied in school, looked like a Jew to the point other kids called him a kike when he was a schoolboy

>Goebbels
Physically deformed and sickly, also a manlet

>Kaltenbrunner
Serial adulterer

>Wessel
Lived together with a literal brothel whore, was most likely her pimp

>Mengele
Creepy sociopathic fuck

>Rosenberg
Another wewuzian pagan occultist who preached ""Positive Christianity"" with Nordic Jesus, planned to eliminate Christianity altogether (including banning the Bible and replacing all crucifixes with swastikas)
Was probably like 1/4th German too.

>Keitel
"His sycophancy was well known in the army, and he acquired the nickname 'Lakeitel', a pun on his name (in German, the word 'Lakai' means 'lackey')."
"General Ludwig Beck complained that he was incapable of giving Hitler the reality of the situations and was an extremely poor tactician whose decisions were motivated more by ensuring his own survival rather than that of the troops. Marshal Paul Ludwig Ewald von Kleist labeled him as nothing more than a "stupid follower of Hitler", and most commanders went out of their way to ignore his orders"

>Rust
"Considered by many to be mentally unstable, Rust would spuriously create new regulations and then repeal them just as quickly."
Also believed non-Aryans couldn't do science properly and trashed the theory of relativity etc

>Ribbentrop
Quite probably the worst diplomat in modern history, literally hated by everyone but Hitler because he was a master asskisser like Keitel.

nah, they mostly shit on his chest

At least two gf's confirmed & that makes him a man on at the minor scale without counting the quickies

it's called a Cleveland Steamer, but not as funny as a Dirty Sanchez

didnt hitler have a micropenis

That was Napoleon.

Isnt it strange that every person hated by the left coincidentally happens to have a small penis?

>Kaltenbrunner
Kaltenbrunner wasn't beta. He was the 6'1" to Himmler's 5'11"

Nope, since Napoleon had children (which is not possible with a micropenis)

>Hitler only had one ball
>Hitler was gay
>Hitler was a jew
>Hitler had a tiny weiner
>Hitler drank his own piss
>Hitler farted a lot
>Hitler injected semen into his body
>Hitler was a transvestite
>Hitler loved sex parties
>Hitler ate babies
>Hitler was an incest child
>Hitler took cocaine, heroin and amphetamines
>Hitler is satan
>Hitler killed everyone who wasnt blonde hair blue eyes
>Hitler used soap made from Jews
>Hitler had a lampshade made from Jews
>each morning Hitler ate cereal made from Jews
>Hitler ate babies
>Hitler never wiped after taking a shit
>Hitler had 12 toes.
>Hitler pissed sitting down
>Hitler drank Vodka whilst getting sucked off by a black african man
plz

With his microdick and one ball? Doubt it. Probably took it up the ass from Eva Braun.

>Heydrich
>looked like a Jew
eh?

Is it weird that I have more respect for the Nazis now? If a bunch of betas can take over Europe you can pretty much do anything if you're well organized and motivated enough.

gratz

Nah, he was married to germany

my bad. a pedophile/hebephile then

I seriously doubt he had sex with any women.
Hitler was just a pussy beta with a good speaking power as his only talent.

Probably not that many, but he did have sex with several.

>>Hitler farted a lot

Absolutely correct. His vegetarian diet made him super gassy - also, his personal doc who prescribed all sorts of crazy shit was a quack.

i suggest The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William L Shirer. pretty good book about the majority of hitlers life among many other things.

Hitler never actually signed anything to say that he'd even had sex so there's no proof that he had knowledge of women.

lots of his confidants note in their diaries that Hitler had many younger love interests.

Jews 60 years later also note he was a gay pedophile with a deformed micropenis who could only get off if he was being shit on by a relative.

Its hard to say who was right.

I think the rusty trombone is my favourite. It's when a girl tosses your salad while jerking you off at the same time.

French revolution was the TRUE beta uprising. Lots of very ugly, angry, manlets mass murdering normies

His biggest success was driving his niece and Eva Braun to suicide

Doesn't sound like Betas at al

>His vegetarian diet made him super gassy

Unfortunately for the kikes

>The personification of /r9k/ and /pol/
>Did he have sex with many women

He had a micro-penis.

Why does /r9k/ always think that if you're not a 10/10 model with no flaws, you're beta? They ran the fucking country, many made speeches to crowds of thousands or ran huge organisations. If you look at what the definition of an alpha would be in any society (ignoring it doesn't apply to humans), they were it,

Just because they didn't fuck a million girls and live as sex addicts with modelling careers doesn't mean they were somehow beta.

He really did a lot of amphetamines, thats part of why he was so unstable

>nobody knows because there isn't a single serious biography about him

Fuck off

German women loved him but he was a MGTOW aspie NEET who just wanted his waifu

Isn't it if you're not a 1/10 you're a normie loser.

Hitler didn't even have sex with Eva Braun because she was either frigid, or just cucking him. This is why he became more aggressive as his rule progressed, since he was perpetually tortured be sexual frustration because of his refusal to masturbate.

Really now. I thought he was mentally fucked up because of the untreated syphilis or Parkinsons.

You're thinking about Lenin.

Hitler had irritable bowel syndrome though noted with terrible flatulence. His doctor prescribed a shitty regimen which did not help.