You have 10 seconds to prove to me that gas chambers actually existed...

You have 10 seconds to prove to me that gas chambers actually existed, either through copies of signed documentation from Nazi leaders, or actual photographs

>inb4 (((eyewitness))) testimony counts as evidence

Oh look it's too late now you have to delete you shit thread

The Krema buildings in general can't be interpreted as anything else. Why would the Nazis put huge ventillators in shower rooms, that are also in the same buildings with crematoria?

obviously fake.

Holy shit, I was totally not expecting this brilliant refutation.

Letter from Hugo H�ppenerner, higher SS and Police leader in the Warthegau, to SS-Obersturmbannfuehrer Eichmann, July 16 1941:
Documents of Destruction - R. Hilberg, Quadrangle Books, Chicago, 1971, p. 87.
Enclosed is a memorandum on the results of various discussions held locally in the office of the Reich Governor.

Subject: Solution of the Jewish question

4) This winter there is a danger that not all of the Jews can be fed anymore. One might weigh honestly, if the most humane solution might not be to finish off those of the Jews who are not employable by means of some quick-working device. At any rate, that would be more pleasant than to let them starve to death.

5) For the rest, the proposal was made that in this camp all the Jewish women, from whom one could still expect children, should be sterilized so that the Jewish problem may actually be solved completely with this generation.

If the holocaust isn't on this page then that make you an..............

most of the anti germanic sentiment in the world is blatantly over hyperboled because of a real simple season change from germanic to english, before germ it was frank, before frank it was rome centricities, before rome greek, before greek minoa & sub (levant, meso etc, traces of strings of pre-history)

greek
latin
french
german
english

>oh no muh attrocities
aka
>give me attention

Adolph Hitler speaking to a crowd at the Sports Palace in Berlin, 30 January 1942.
Quoted in "The Holocaust," by Martin Gilbert, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, NY, 1985, p. 285. Text as monitored by the Foreign Broadcast Monitoring Service, Federal Communications Commission.

And we say that the war will not end as the Jews imagine it will, namely with the uprooting of the Aryans, but the result of this war will be the complete annihilation of the Jews.

there is no "anti-germanic" sentiment in thinking the holocaust was a real and shitty thing. At least now 70 years on. At the time there was this huge GERMANS WILL ALWAYS DO THIS sentiment, but that has for the most part, dissapeared. If you equate anti-nazi with anti-german then sure, most of the world is "anti-germanic"

hre
imperial
nazi
schizophrenchised
did i miss anything?

A European nation invaded by and partitioned between superpowers. That seems familiar...

poland is teutonic clay

I like how none of the posts ITT have disproven the OP as of yet

Go figure why it's """illegal""" to question the allied version of events in most european/western nations today

Gas chambers existed in the US for a very long time as an execution method, I think in a few more countries too.
Gas chambers can be also used to purge or clean materials.

Using them for mass slaughter is absolutely retarded and inefficient. As it is another judicial execution method, it's literally on par with using electric chairs for genocide.

They have though

You just reject the evidence due to your agenda

>that design
Just fuck up my death machine

You mean like you're doing now?

Rejecting evidence because of my agenda?

I haven't rejected anything yet

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates.

What's the cutoff date for topics again?

That doesn't say "Lets gas all the jews" though.