sounds great

>Studied Ancient history
>Say things like that
How's that possible?

>studied Latin
What a pleb. Who /ancientgreek/ here?

better than a patchwork of warlords constantly fighting

well, how is this wrong?
the glory days of Rome is considered to be Augustus until the end of the 5 good emperors
which is about 200 years

It wasn't world peace

>World Peace
LEL.

oh

>Pax Romana
>Roman Peace
>World Peace

This eurocentrism is killing me!

This better be fake

> not calling it by its original name pax augustae
> falling completely for 2000 year old propaganda
Maximus plebs

unsurprisingly that's the type of peace most liberals prefer. as long as you pretend it's humanitarian in some way though

>minor mistake
It's hardly minor. It's blatantly fucking wrong. Pax Romana referred to peace within the Empire only. Rome was near constantly at war along the border and there was a fuckton of wars not involving Rome as well.

It was the whole world as far as they knew, the only parts left unconquered by Rome were Persia and India.

>rich dude with lots of influence admits he likes history
>Veeky Forums spergs out over an arguably minor mistake he made instead of realizing he could be a patron to classical historians if someone made the case for it

Hell, he could make history cool if you think about it.

>called out
>deletes post
Fuck you

You're not wrong but ... Ah fuck it. Can't argue against that. Think of his potential patronage tho. His mistake is minor compared to his potential. We shouldn't sperg out so much.

My post is the exact same post minus the "he even has" part. I'm French so my grammar is pretty shitty.

Mark Zuckeberg sucks off the CCP, so this isn't really all that surprising.

>unironically allowing blatantly misinforming pop history garbage because of normies
You forget where you are

>even MORE pop historians

You are correct. I'm willing to let it slide. His patronage potential is too much of an hypothetical opportunity. I'm that much of a pragmatic whore.

Hmm. That's a good counter-argument. But then again, you could be that pop historian. And you could use your creds and your newfound wealth to make good material.

And there was a fuck ton of war going on in Britainnia, Germania, Dacia, Parthia, Judea etc.