Winter mods

So, I'm debating whether i should focus on
1: Interior mods
2: exterior mods
3: Performance mods

pic related, car ran a 13.2 @105mph stock, currently have a cold air intake and a nismo exhaust with axlebacks.
Just stored the car, so i'm debating what i should do until next spring.

RJM clutch pedal (stock pedal is shit) or the nismo body kit (probably start with front bumper first)
Or instead of any of that, i could buy test pipes and cams and install them over the winter.

Any suggestions?
Video for reference
youtube.com/watch?v=TLVBsrJLix4

Other urls found in this thread:

autohance.com/spec-clutch-sn352-stage-2-clutch-kit.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off ricer cuckold

Do suspension first
>thicker axles
>coil-overs
>sway bars

CAI's are fucking useless, get better plugs, injectors and a tune. If it's manual get a stage 2 clutch and short throw shifter. If you actually race it get better tires and lighter wheels.

What's your budget? If you have 3-5k get a big ass turbo.

CAI's are proven 15whp on the this platform, but agree with coil-overs and sway bars.

I do race it, had a couple track days this summer and it was a blast. The car was almost perfect minus the understeer in tight corners.

probably drives a 99 mustang lmao

OPTION 4: NO MODS. Keep it stock faggot.

Lmao what are you on about?

Plugs, injectors and a tune? How do you figure a then will yield more power when you increase the fuel side and not the air side?

Stage 2 clutch? Meaning how many ftlbs? Why would you need a stronger clutch on factory engine specs?

Also 3-5k isn't near enough to boost a 370.

Next time don't post.

This man tells the truth.
Do suspension mods and then fuck around with power.
Injectors + a fuel pump is actually a good idea if you already have a CAI, it's also a supporting mod if you want to turbo it anytime in the future.

Indeed. Id get the coils, some easier polybushings starters and those strutbars where ever you want put them in.

If its N/A i dont think theres any point buying cams. For power focus the turboing or supercharging it.

Also you need tune after you buy new injectors so you won't really do anything with them b4 you are getting more power. No point waste money on tune if you get like 20whp more.

But thats only my opinion

Cuck

Yea, here is a suggestion, get rid of that pigfat Nissan shit and get a proper car. Are you a nigger or in your 40s by chance?

I'm 100% positive that you are a virgin.

Best mod for a Z34: sell it and buy an S30.

>S30
Actually, just 20 years old and white.
Are you just jealous that i can afford it?
I actually considered that, but since i bought it less than a year ago i'd rather not lose a couple grand for no reason. Might sell it in a year or two after i get bored of it. I love the S30's and would love to find a clean one for cheap and modify it.

>I actually considered that, but since i bought it less than a year ago i'd rather not lose a couple grand for no reason. Might sell it in a year or two after i get bored of it. I love the S30's and would love to find a clean one for cheap and modify it.

The longer you wait, the less likely that's going to happen, the prices of S30's are starting to climb

Lol are you retarded or something? All of those were valid mods. And if you can't turbo anything for under 5k you should kys

>stage 2 clutch

autohance.com/spec-clutch-sn352-stage-2-clutch-kit.html
kill yourself autism/o/

Nah, I think the other guy covered why none of those were very valid. I do agree with the turbo under $5k thing though.

Here's a cool winter mod that should really help: get a noose and hang yourself.

>Nah, I think the other guy covered why none of those were very valid.
Nah

>Plugs, injectors and a tune? How do you figure a then will yield more power when you increase the fuel side and not the air side?
You don't need to increase the air side, the engine gets enough air. The only way to even make a noticeable difference on the intake is forced induction.

>Stage 2 clutch? Meaning how many ftlbs?
Yeah, sure. You want to pick apart my grammar next? Faggot.

>Why would you need a stronger clutch on factory engine specs?
Because ricers like to abuse the shit out of their clutch. You don't need a beast of an engine to destroy a clutch.

>Also 3-5k isn't near enough to boost a 370.
My dick.

>Next time don't post.
You have the right idea.

>SPEC

Like adding all natural or organic to food lables