Anyone else here can't park?

Anyone else here can't park?

yes because faggots like you take two spots

>tfw can parallel park a 2500 worktruck with a 20ft trailer carrying a skidsteer in a full parking lot
>tfw my sister has trouble parallel parking her Mitsubishi Mirage coupe on an empty street

I dont understand

Nothing a nail along the panels can't fix if you ask me

what a pathetic way to state your opinion.
man the fuck up and don't act like a fucking woman.

>Go up to random car
>Make sure it's undented.
>Leave a note on it saying "Sorry about the dent"
>Leave a random phone number on it, preferably an elderly relative
>Stand back and watch them look for the dent

don't worry about him user, he'll never get his car keyed because the bus never parks.

i keyed a fair ammount of badly parked cars in my neighborhood, you won't believe how much the parking habits have improved

>undo all valve stems
>release all the air
>fill it up with pressurized water water
>wait for winter

>Anyone else here can't park?

People would QUICKLY learn to park if they were punished for parking on the line or doing door dings. It's because they feel impunity that almost all the bad parking occurs.

>i keyed a fair amount of badly parked cars in my neighborhood, you won't believe how much the parking habits have improved

You are my hero. Thank you for doing something I was too chicken of doing but wanted to many times.

Not being able to parallel park is not being able to park. This is not being able to drive.

There's no such thing as not being able to park, just being too lazy/irresponsible to spend half an hour at an empty corner of a lot working out your car's clearance and how to turn into/back into a space properly.

>Anyone else here can't park?
There is no such thing as not being able to park. Those peoples' problems are actually that they don't care. They just don't care.

The only time I fuck up parking is when I sometimes nose in for whatever reason.
Can't see the lines and so have to go by feel

I made this thread because I literally cannot park well even after practicing. Not because im lazy, and you assholes are telling you key my card because im slightly over the line?

Butchered that sentence.
*you assholes are telling me you key my car because im slightly over the line.

Yes. If you walk out of the car and you see that you're over the line, get in and reposition ourself. If your parallel parking sucks, get two parking cones and train yourself on some empty space. Otherwise be ready for some painting job or a tire replacing.

You don't know if OP's Mercedes had to park like that because the guy next to him was shifted over. Then that guy leaves and Prius parks straight.

I mean i cant reposition it even after i try.

Seriously?

Me. Always end up angled.

>pressurized water water

Im 18 and been driving for over two months in a Toyota Tundra. Seems no matter how much I practice I still end up angled. Any tips?

This. Car cant turn even though its a civic. Can't align without ending up closer to one person than i was originally.

Open dif MacPherson suspension dont swing in to park. Best results i get are from hand break up to turn.

>Cut brake lines
>Laugh as they fly uncontrollably through the parking garage

Stick your head out the damn window and look your tire and the line

>ITT: retards
If you can't control how you park then you clearly cannot drive. Go to an empty parking lot and fucking practice.

Try parking in reverse. My friend always did it with his massive diesel truck because it was much easier.

Ive been thinking about this. Not used to backing into spaces. Worried i might scrape someones car.

Then start parking at the empty end of the lot and get used to walking.

Have you mentally challenged people who can't park tried parking backwards? Some people like you with no spatial awareness find that easier, since you can see the lines and how close the back corner of your car is to the other cars in your side mirrors.

Can park fine in empty lot. Cant with other cars though. Other than parking i drive fine.

This has worked for me in my car but people tailgate in parking lots at college.

Self-entitled people say that others have no right to complain about badly parked cars or keying them for taking up two spaces. The viewpoint that others must take my shit and eat it too is very obnoxious.

>I mean i cant reposition it even after i try.

Dang. You need to practice more as well as get a feel where you think the line is on your driver's side. Last night, I saw a big boat of a pickup (ram i think) and it drove fairly fast and quickly BACKED up into a parking space. Just one dry and he was almost exactly perfectly centered in between two cars.

As for learning to park with space on the line, you should FIRST learn to park with just enough space on your driver's side. To do this, park somewhere with a lot of space and no cars next to you and where their spaces are all consistent in size such as Sam's Club or walmart. Is your car straight in the space or not? If not, drive straight ahead to the next spot and park (since you picked an empty spot of the lot). If you cannot even drive straight ahead and be straight in the next parking spot, maybe a vision problem or you are simply panic driving at the last moment with over exaggerated steering.

Once you can be straight (don't worry about being centered with even space on both sides), you can then practice being even spaced.

Get out of your car and see how much space there is on both sides. If driver's side has 1.5 feet and passenger side has 2 feet to the line, then you are already good enough at centering. If you are more than half a foot off on either side, you can practice being centered now that you have fixed your "straight parking" problem. You'll have to practice getting used to driving your car centered on the road. If you can't center in a parking spot, then centering on the open road is possibly a problem too.

If you're not centered, you'll have to back out and re-center your car. I've seen other drivers do that.

Spatial awareness isn't my issue. Car literally has trouble turning unless your moving at over 20mph. Steering wheel has too much play. I can park my brothers mazda fine just not the civic.

Thanks for the tips

My focus has a stupid turning radius. I fucking hate small parking lots because even though my car is pretty small it turns like a truck

>Car literally has trouble turning unless your moving at over 20mph. Steering wheel has too much play.

You have a part in your suspension that is worn out. Many others have had a problem like yours. Google the following phrase "steering wheel has too much play" without the double quotes.

No, motherfucker. I don't care if it takes 20 minutes to turn one way, your piece of shit civic is more than capable of being parked. Learn how to fucking drive.
No you can't. If you cannot park then you are a bad fucking driver. That is the most basic level shit that you are expected to do. Maybe sell your Geo and take an Uber if you can't handle being shit at things you don't practice.

MacPherson suspension. Every car ive tried to park with it can't because they cant turn unless going over 20mph or you shake the steering wheel while turning. Same happens on 7th gen civics. If im parking, turning the wheel 180deg isnt enough nor is 270deg unless i go more than 20. Power steering gives it a delay as well and make it turn like a wet noodle. So i have to either back into the spot or go 20mph and throw the hand break up to turn in and slow down. I can't do this always because drums are picky when they want to work.

Its like it on every configuration same goes for focus of the same year. Fucking MacPherson suspension is a shit.
It can't for other people either. Its the car being unable to be parked easily.

>Not because im lazy
yes it is
put some more effort in

ok did a little more research on this. in the early 2000s on multiple occasions cars with a macpherson and hydraulic power steering system have issues of no engagement under 10 mph.

>my friends are also shitty drivers

Well its nc so that might be the case. No one can park.

Hey I live in NC and can park fine.
Back in high school I had to park my parallel park my fucking wagon in the street because I didn't have parking pass.

t. 18 year old

I don't understand how people have difficulty with parallel parking, its a breeze. I can't do straight lane parking but I'm actually good at parallel parking and parking in angled lanes. I have to do parallel parking at home where i park on the side of a hill.

Sure I was 18 then, I'm 25 now.

Personally, it's all about how you set up before you start parking. Just pull forward and to the side of where you want to park and then just roll it back while you cut the wheel.

fuck off, half my senior class turned 18 before me (I turn 25 tuesday) had cars and no one ever gave me a ride when the weather turned warm after April

Side mirrors.

Canadas worst driver to show how to use em.

uh, I'm sorry?

>Tfw summer birthday so when it was my senior year i was already 18

>people complain about parking trucks
>buy new truck
>have no problem with it
>only issue is parking spot width in metropolitan areas

I don't get it, parking isn't hard at all. If you drive a small coupe you have absolutely no excuse for a shit parking job.

Except Hydraulic power steering cant turn.

But mine works

If you can't perform such a fucking simple rudimentary maneuver, you shouldn't be fucking driving.

>Paint already ruined by some literal bitch who freaks out over the most irrelevant shit since trigger words
>Implying i'm going to capitulate to your passive agressiveness and autistic whining

people who give a shit about parking are subhuman. literal sheeple.

there is only one solution

Cone Attack.

PGR style.

Parking is an easy thing to naturally improve at by practicing

Its like how when you're a kid you don't have the physical sense to pour drinks without spilling

But as an adult you do it easily without thinking

The more you practice things like reverse parking or parallel parking or even just parking you gain sensory memory for what your car will probably not hit

>have a coupe
>doors are like 10 inch thick
>seat positioning is low = doors are long
i need like 40 inch of space on the driversite to get comfy in, and i'm still able to open the door wider

how are you even allowed to have a license if you cant park?

bruh i drive an 02. if you're turning to park, come in a little wide. if you're coming in straight i don't know what to fucking tell you

canada

it's like $300 to $400 a month around Toronto just for insurance here if you're under 25 and a guy. Particularly in Brampton for obvious reasons.

lose weight fatty

>drive a 1/2 ton truck
>have shitty depth perception
>have to park in reverse everywhere because I cant park regularly in a spot, and I cant back out of parking spots.

I fucking hate driving a truck. It's even worse when its a four door tuck with an 8ft bed and a shitty turn radius.

I take pride in my parking in work ute and other cars. I recently got an IS-F and cant seem to park it straight! I suppose practice makes perfect.

I'm blind in one eye and have no depth perception. Can't park for shit, have to try 3-4 times.
One time I parked at the airport and when I came back I realized I wasn't in a parking spot, I literally parked in the traffic lane blocking all traffic from one direction. I was picking up a friend and just played it off like I'm a badass and park where I want.