Miata or S2000?

Miata or S2000?

s2000. More power, better chassis, better looks, better transmission, better brakes, 9000 rpm.

Isn't the S2000 just a better miata?

Yes

>More power
slower acceleration

>better chassis
if a bug swatter is your goal (floppy af)

>better transmission
az6 you tard

no

>More power
true, but shittier power curve

>better chassis
NC already had better chassis, ND is even better obviously

>better looks
subjective

>better transmission
arguable, though it's worth mentioning that ND transmission currently shits the bed

>better brakes
ND has shorter braking distance

>9000 rpm
and about ~100bhp at 6500rpm

Revs 2000

cant hear you over these revs nigger

Miata because it's cuter.

It's basically a less gay Miata

Have you considered the mr2?

The S2000 lap time would have been set on older tech tyres. Give the S2000 tyres like the Miata and It would win.

>comparing a 90s car to cars that are over a decade newer in terms of design and tech.

This is a retarded comparison to make. The cars aren't in the same class. You're taking an iconic QT mobile which was made as a joke and comparing it with a much more refined sports car.

The sad thing is that a Miata can be modified to outperform a stock S2000 with less money than it takes to even buy a S2000.

Personally, I think the S2000 is cool just from a history of car evolution perspective. Strong ass fuck NA engine in a roadster. It doesn't make it the best in its class, but it's a cool fact.

>which was made as a joke
Is that a thing now? Making cars ironically?

Objectively the right answer

>still using public transportation
>gives out opinion about cars he's never sat in

Wow! That's this entire thread you fucking retard.

Don't fall for the convertible meme.

Fuck, now I'm surprised that F&F didn't drop S2K prices.

why not just go all in?

s2000

For me, it's the S2000

THE CORVETTE Z06 COMPLETELY ANNIHILATES THE NISSAN GTR IN PRICE TO PERFORMANCE

>NISSAN KEKS WITH THEIR TOY ENGINES WITH WHIRLY PIPES WILL DEFEND """""MUH GEE TEE ARRRRR"""""

>BTFO THEY WILL NEVER COME BACK FROM THIS

VIPER/Z06 OR YOURE GARBAGE TIER

you are all wrong and pic related is why

The AP2 isn't from the 90's tho.

production on the s2k stopped in like 09

s2k, AP2 if you can. I have an 05 and I love it. I drove an NC and an ND before I decided on the S2000. NC feels like a boat, ND has a problem with body roll (that can be tuned out). Regardless neither felt like they had guts. There are other things to consider too, like aftermarket. (Miata ia better if you intend to modify the shit out of something, s2k if you're about that OEM life).

AP2 isn't that different from AP1, which was a 90s design. The changes didn't fundamentally change the car in any way.

Also where is that miatafag getting the idea that the S2000 chassis is floppy? It's extremely stiff for a droptop, and doesn't exhibit cowl shake. The only place where it really benefits from additional bracing is the rear subframe.

being able to drive this car is the only good thing about being under 6'2

S2000 is the logical step after miat. So if you can start ahead just do it.

since a lot of people are alreadsy off topic...

lol is the only appropriate reaction to this shit

Am I trippin or is that jacket a bit too big for him?

sorry went for a realistic post i should have went for a fox body huh :(

>Miata
Light, cheap to modify, plenty were made so parts are available and cheap. Still in production too, if you want to buy a newer one.

>S2000
9k fuel cut(depending on generation), """bulletproof""" engine (you absolutely NEED to monitor oil consumption on the earlier models, no negotiation), amazing handling if you know what you're doing, decently light for what it is, easy to modify.

Buy whatever your wallet can handle, but it is more fun to drive a slow car fast then not being able to use all of your RPM.

is that a fiero bodykit on a mr2

Where do people keep getting these numbers? I see numbers posted by wanna-bes on youtube that have faster times than this.