/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Blackbeard edition

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this!)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Year 2 has been confirmed. New CTU's will be Spain, Hong Kong, Poland, and South Korea.
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-275000-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
Season 4 - Operation Red Crow is out. Patch 5.2 - Mid Season Reinforcements Live.
youtube.com/watch?v=12hNVzz4CYY
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/redcrow/index.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/redcrow/reinforcements.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1535236-Patch-Notes-Update-5-2-Red-Crow-Mid-Season-Reinforcements
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-11-21-2016

Read the thread:

anyone who plays jew/autist will get cancer next week

friendly reminder that teamspeak is THE BEST

>t. blackbeard main

Thank you Ubi for putting me on a team of lvl 30s against a 5 man premade clan of level 150+

nice argument, totalbusquit

You're welcome.
Buy skins.

Why did nobody make a Blackbeard version of this yet?

because I make these and no one cares so there's no motivation for me making full roster of JUST operators.

I care user :)

Played two hours now, and i only get players in copper or under clearance level 30.
Even if I ace a few rounds as soon as I die I have to watch those braindead players.
fucking painful.

where did ash hurt you user?
want to talk about it?

>some dude on my team does an out of bounds glitch
>wipes almost their entire squad
>run out and finally kill him through the glitched vehicle
>try to kick him but my team doesn't go for it
>next round he purposely goes Montagne so I can't teamkill him
>end up getting him anyways
>get banned for 30 minutes for trying to stop scumbags from cheating
Thanks Ubisoft!

post your face when ash gets blackbeard threatment

>casual
>at least one has an ping above 100
>I leave
Fuck those 3rd wolrd niggers and their shitty inernet connection

inb4 wahwah it's the fault of the server

Hey user, I manually select the server so I always get 200 ping.

I also only play 3 speed ;)

Know what? We are never going to play against each other because i leave before the round starts.
I rather wait another minute.

never ever

Dead game?

not quite

Dead servers.

>plebbit gets to know about ash/jager issue
>ubi nerfs them into oblivion so plebbit stops getting upset

anyone know why the game says im connected to weu (90ms) but ingame i have over 150?

What's the meaning of this meme?

>normies
>complaining about crutches
Nah.

>they complained about BB
it's only a matter of time

Dead devs soon if they don't fix this fucking matchmaking

Why do people hate Jager again?

So I looked on reddit to see what they think about ash. Cannot see any major complaining
But they agree that the hitbox is too small

>matchmaking has been fucked since day1
>only reason you see so many plats is because it's easier to get
>only now are people complaining

3 speed defender w/ AR that takes an ACOG plus barbed wire plus a good gadget

ACOG nerf when?

>same as ghengis
those faggots WISH they could rape their way across an entire continent as well as he did

How would you nerf it though?

obscuring everything outside the acog. Making it harder for cqc so the x1 sights can shine.
Maybe even make it slower to ADS.

>muh acog nerf
never ever faggot

>I cannot aim without it.
Same as a BB toddler

lower the magic zoom eyes it comes with and just have it act like an improved sight with lower fov

fuck off with this cowwadoddy close quarters bullshit

never ever faggot

>in the same room
>not cqc
can you even say something without buzzwords?

nice discussion.

just report him and move on

How did everything go so wrong.

Bane?

tripwire is completely awful and just lucked out with a mod, and from what I've heard many of it's upper staff are egotists that don't care for feedback or outside opinions so if they think it's good it's happening/not changing any time soon (see: vs. mode)

You don't want a discussion, you want to bitch and moan and have people agree with you. You're getting beaten by a fucking optical sight and now you're complaining asking for nerfs. This is next level shittery.

>getting beaten by a sight
??
Where did I bitch again? feel free to quote.
I just think it needs to be put on a level wit all the other sights. So you have to keep your tactic in mind and not going
>"LOL why using anything else"

And you are so angsty about loosing it that you have to insult me.
>you want to bitch and moan and have people agree with you
you could say that its good as it is, but instead you insult. Are you 12?

Here momma try em on

anyone got the echo avatar re-drawn in paint with that huge smile on his face?

No, but speaking of echo, did they fucking give his blasts additive duration and damage? I lost like 13 health getting interrupted while reviving someone earlier.

>Only now
Been complaining since day 1 m8

>they've done it for a year
>the game has only grown
>dead devs soon
I wish, since they're starting to show really shitty fucking practices but it won't happen.

Blame the shit community that spends money on cosmetics and season passes whilst Ubisoft fucks them in the ass with these god awful servers. Why would they spend money fixing it when no one seems to care?

>close quarters bullshit
What the fuck are you even getting at?
>The Siege is a brand-new style of gameplay embracing the reality of counter-terrorist operatives across the world: intense and asymmetrical close-quarters combat between attackers and defenders.

>loosing
>bitching about being insulted on fucking Veeky Forums of all places in 3 fucking lines
not even the guy you're talking to but holy shit my man
your posts are cringe as fuck stop posting

Absolutely. They should be removed from all weapons except DMRs.

Because RT scopes are bad for consoles.

Holy shit, this is some next level brain drain

that's not an acog and it's the SCAR
pic related is the crossbow

>t.silver

Please uninstall the game and never return here

>Enemy team has an ash/jager fag

I do this too but come on I dont fucking abuse ashes hitbox by just sprint-leaning everything or abuse jagers gun by spawnkilling 4 of the enemy team before the rounds even begun

>bronze posts like these

What's with the influx of garbage opinions lately? Serious question.
Newfags from Ubis Christmas sale?

WHY THE FUCK CAN YOU MEELE AROUND A SHIELD WITH LITERALLY 0 DANGER TO YOURSELF

>drakeposting
t. copper

>Anakinposting

Its usage is way above every other sight on almost every gun it can be used on. I don't think this is a huge problem, but it goes to show how much of an advantage it gives. They either have to nerf the ACOG or buff the other sights somehow to make it even worth choosing the 3 other sights in at least some situations. If you think this is just a problem of "git gud" you need to grow the fuck up and look at things from a broader view. It gets boring to only see and look through the same sight 90% of the game. It'd be good to mix things up and give people more of a tactical choice in this fucking tactical shooter.

And this has been said before, but I'm mostly sure that would be an acog buff, not a nerf. Being able to keep your peripheral and still get a 2.5 zoom would only hurt it for as long as people needed to get used to the new style.

>It gets boring to only see and look through the same sight 90% of the game
How the fuck is this an issue? What?
You've literally created your own issue where none is and are now crying for a fix to it. An absolutely irrelevant issue.

There is 0 need to have all the optics perfectly balanced with each other.

You have been visited by the Doc of friendliness and no shitposting
Nice threads and drugs will come to you but only if you reply to this post with "merci, docteur"

Friendly reminder that if you want to avoid cancer in the general, simply employ 4chanx's handy Filter tool to filter the typical shitposting starters. Or at the very least, do not reply to them! It's that simple.

Do your part. Do not fan the flames of shitposters. Only you can prevent bad generals.

Can someone explain to me what happened here?

isn't this in a way a shitpost?

obrigado, doutor

Is that dark souls? I like how you see him turn to the side and fire while he's still on the wall.

That's an aimpoint not a magnified sight you turbo retard.

>have mic
>too scared to talk at times
i make and take calls all the time at work, and it really throws me off when I hear myself talking on the phone because their speaker is on

i know i sound so kiddy..

what did the kill cam show?
seems to be a shit connection where he teleports behind you and knifed you when u were down

>On Monday I get my port surgically removed
>It's in my pec so after it's out my left arm is just useless for like 3 days
How am I going to play and get the Christmas skins?

Merci, docteur.

>anti-shitpost shitpost
nice

>crying
No. This is a suggestion for a potential change. Learn the difference.
>0 need to have all the optics perfectly balanced
You're right, and I never said that there was. There's no NEED for it at all, but then why bother having 3 other sights in the damn game? might as well remove them on all guns with the Acog as an option and refund the renown. But you know what? It'd be neat to have more of a personal preference factor for what sight you use, or optimally, to have what sight you use depend more on the environment you plan to fight within. Hell, why not add 1.5x sights or some shit just to give a near-to-middle ground between the acog and the 1x sights? What would it hurt? Though to a degree, making the 1x sights better would make any ops that can't use the Acog better in the process.

That's all it is. It'd be nice to reward choice and open up some options, no one here ever said the acog was the fucking devil or that it was ruining the game.

He didn't knife me, he literally shot through my extended shield. On top of that he wasn't looking at me at the last nanosecond.

Cпacибo дoктop!

nah, it's based docposter

It's more of a meta-post PSA but a lot of people don't think there's a difference.

Huh funny

Doc doesnt have a 3 hole balaclava ingame

Game is shitting itself today.

he walked around you but on your screen it still showed him in that corner, happened to me twice b4

He's also not nearly as white as he was in his video anymore. It seems him being French-Algerian was a bit of an afterthought.

It'd be nice to see how high the ping is.

I can almost feel the rage

>have mic
>dont talk in-game anyway because why the fuck would I wanna talk to literally who random nobodies on the internet

what was the ping everyone in the game? seems like they were 300+

I checked it after she downed me. I had 70, she 86.

I bet you don't make callouts but mark enemies on valk cams.

I make call-outs to my friends on discord :)

>Game about teamwork and information
>Why would you want to talk to your teammates

I swear no one had more than 100.