I'm an ugly White male with money

Will me buying an Aston Martin get me major ass?

The only ass you're gonna get is the car's

no

but being a decent person might

Lol tried it. Didn't work. I live in LA.

>L.A.

Makes a lot of sense. Move out shitcunt

spend the money on some nice clothes, a haircut, some sweet shades a nice watch some nice shoes and a flashy ring

thats pretty much all you need

pls ugly white male with money i will suck ur dick for six grand ;2

Instead spending on a shitty austin martin he should also spend on plastic surgery. Holy fuck OP is a dumb fuckwit faggot

>Aston Martin
Could probably just pick up a used Porsche for much less that would get you the results you're looking for. Get it in red so they'll think it's a Ferrari.

Scratch that. Just fucking get a red Corvette. They won't know the difference.

I'm so ugly I tried it the result was shit!!

you'll only attract ladies with back problems in an aston
get something flashier

How ugly are we talking, post a picture

If you're only a little bit ugly, yeah sure an Aston + nice clothes + good haircut would go a long way

If you are goblin tier or morbidly obese then no you are simply too repugnant for any woman to get close without some major work

Odds are you didn't. Your idea of nice is probably different than what others want. Doing kind things with an alterior motive or expecting something as a reward is a dick move

then just fucking withdraw the money from the bank in hundos and fucking glue them to your face and body

PROBLEM SOLVED YOUR BEAUTIFUL

start working out and eating healthy before you make a stupid financial decision.

Come back in 6 month to a year and see if you still want that car you low test faggot

Buying an Aston or any type of expensive car isn't going to guarantee vagina. Being confident will.

if you are at least a 6/10 you will get results if you try. And I mean actually try and not just sit around and do nothing while complaining on different boards.

My friend is short & mexican, and poor, yet he gets more ass than me (handsome autismo). We both live in LA

Don't blame the city you're in faggot

>if you are at least a 6/10
That's like average looks. OP is describing himself like he's hideous.

yeah I guess no way to tell unless he posts pics

If it's a new one, no, buy a bugatti
If it's an old one, no, buy a porsche

Astons only appeal to men who wish they were James Bond. Chicks don't even know what astons look like.

Me in pic lads :(

Not gonna model for Calvin Klein, but I think you were exaggerating your situation. Stop being a pussy and go smash some cunt.

not bad at all
this

Even if you're fishing for compliments, you look like a normal male. Don't compare yourself to models and such that you see in media.

Get a decent haircut and wtf is that v-neck sweater with a t-shirt underneath.

I'm a mess anons, money is the only that's keeping me from going into deep depression.

What's the problem?

A change of scenery might do a lot for you.

I see gorgeous girls with average looking guys all the time. I'll be checkin out some qt's Instagram and she'll have pics with some dude where I'm like... "How the fuck?!"

Just sayin.

What's the source of your depression? Being alone? Not satisfied with your career?

Short answer: No.
Long answer: Women aren't all going to drop their panties the moment they see a nice car or if you jangle a set of keys in front of them. The only few who would even consider doing that are the big-time gold diggers who want to leech as much money off you as possible. Because a gold-digger probably knows little about cars beyond brand names, an Aston Martin could easily fly under their radar because of how it looks more "subdued" than alternatives (they might even think it's a weird Ford Focus or something).

If you want to make yourself seem more attractive, then you'd get way more bang for your buck if you spend that money on improving yourself instead. Get a gym membership, fuck, get personality classes and plastic surgery if you're that awful. Don't make the same mistake as pic related.