Don't fuck with me or this will happen to your car

don't fuck with me or this will happen to your car

Wow what a tough guy, damaging property like a giant pussy instead of confronting the person.

Enjoy being a beta cuck faggot the rest of your life. The car's owner will get his car fixed by insurance and will go on about their life.

Pussy. Wanna be a tough guy then confront the bastard who carved you up in traffic like a Christmas turkey and slap his teeth out rather than be a big girl's blouse and do something that can be easily fixed on insurance or even a few 100 pounds.

Go away before I key your face

Heh, that's jilted ex gf tier
What a huge faggot

Good thing its just a Ford
The scratch probably made it more valuable

Kek, OP, that's how girls deal with things.

Are you a girl or an effeminate faggot?

OP please

It's "relic'd" now :^)

t. numale

why would i give a shit? its just a gray car

I'll fucking shoot you

>don't fuck me or this will happen

okay, crazy ex-girlfriend

Sure you did faggot senpai

>don't fuck with me or I'll let you know I have a vagina
ok

stop making threats

Don't be idiot user. This applies to everyone, not just op.

>7 yo
>moved to new town
>became bf with "brian" and "emma" at my floor
>ff 17 years
>briand died
>his dad killed himself
>his mother and emma are on edge
>brians mafia uncle comes to make sure his sister doesnt kill herself
>gave me car to get and pick up groceries
>gave emma ride to uni at same time
>brought car back and got confronted by her bf who spied on her
>punched him and went home
>went out latter that night to find him being beaten up by 2 dudes after he was caught keying car he thought was mine
>5 broken ribs
>both hands broken, one in 2 places other in 3
>told cops he fell from garage

>mfw if they didnt catch him id be in his place
>mfw frucking brian managed to make me shit brich one more time

no problem!

>not slashing tires
>not egging the interior if you can

I have only ever done this one time and even I felt like a cunt doing it.
>A brand new x-trail doesn't zipper pattern to merge at a bridge and just sits next to me
>up the ass of the car in front of him.
>I try and force the gap between them because I have a car behind me too
>cunt just slowly veers into me and starts pushing my laser gl off the road
>breaks my mirror
>car behind me realises what's up and let's me fall back in time not to fall of the road and roll down a 4m embankment.
>fucking pissed off now
>follow the cunt for fifteen minutes to confront him
>he steps out of the car
>he's old, probably late fifties to sixty, walks with slight limp and his feeble looking wife is with him
>confront him about it but he just acts like an aloof cunt and goes into the shopping centre as I ask what he's going to do about the damage to my car
>tempted to knock the cunt out but I can't bring myself to hit a senior, especially infront of his wife.
>he walks away with his nose up in the air
>raging as I walk back past his car in the lot and I drag my key HARD down the side of his goldish colored x-trail
>it's deep and it shows
>drive away feeling like a cunt
>take solice in the fact that he would be on pension and that my taxes pay for him to afford that shit in the first place.

I wouldn't feel bad, we need to have driving tests every 10 years, not just when you're found to be the fault of 5 accidents. A lot of the time for boomers, the last time they took their driving test was the 60s. almost every state, when you renew your license, it's just a joke eye test to make sure you haven't gone blind. Also you can be completely blind in one eye and as long as you use that one, they won't ask.

KYS

get aids

>image.jpg

I just saw this shit this morning, 3 wheels slashed, pink spray paint, keying and broken rear glass. Someone must have cheated last night

>just a line

when I key cars I usually draw hashes to make it harder to buff out, or a bunch of cumming dicks pointed at the driver's window

what kind of life do you lead, to have developed regular practices for something like this?

not him but vandalism is good for getting frustrations out

you get your own flair eventually

>implying you'd even be able to find your shitty little key scratch on the smorgasbord of dings, dents and rust-holes that is my shitbox

Who cares it's a fucking Do-

Oh, an SRT8. Jesus. What kind of sick fuck

>you get your own flair eventually
Faggots usually develop flair

I guess I'd damage inanimate objects too if I was a weak cunt with an axe wound between my legs.

its funny how triggered you guys get over a little vandalism every time it gets brought up

dont fuck with me or my car and you wont be 6 feet under...

Just pointing out how much of a pussy you are to not confront the person, because their things can't fight back.

Which is what makes things great targets for personal vengeance.

I'm not looking for confrontation, just a little paybackbto make your day a little more sucky, as you made mine.

Your precious laptop is next...

but the point isnt to confront the person

its to give them an inconvenience

>I'm not looking for confrontation
>but the point isnt to confront the person

Because you're both cowards. If someone inconveniences you, fucking say something to them instead of
>oh teehee I keyed your car and you'll never know it was me teehee

>Hey user, I followed you into your place of work because you cut me off 20 miles ago, 40 minutes ago. Just wanted to say that you're a jerk!

No. If I'm gonna take that much time out of my day, your shitbox is just gonna get keyed. I don't have time for all that talk.

yeah nah

less coward more confrontation is a waste of time

you'll put a hat on my car?

If you're so mad that you fucking follow someone 40 minutes out of your way you'd better be fighting them.

So is vandalism. But hey, if being a coward floats your boat then go right ahead. You're still a massive bleeding pussy though.

nah

its not a waste of time it does what you want easily and quickly

Being a pussy usually is the quickest and easiest way

Now it's a Dod e.

lmao nucucks mad as fuck, based OP

>I

>Your precious laptop is next...
JC Denton pls, your gooey made in Visual Basic will do nothing to my seven proxies and Norton AV.