ITT

ITT

Cars you have immense respect for in traffic

pic related

>incredibly reliable
>built to go on any road and keep going

Its not the most comfortable, high tech, powerful, etc, but if you want to get somewhere, this fucking machine is the way to do it.

Stfu faggot, wrong description for the wrong car you nimrod baffoon

i fucking love these things.

I respect these in traffic because the owner spent 100K on a vehicle and didn't buy the Lexus. Late-model Land-cruiser drivers don't use their money to show off, they use it to keep promises - like taking the kids to school.

>ts not the most comfortable
those things are comfy as shit dude

Used by the police as an undercover unit near where I live. My asshole clenches when I see one, until I get closer and see the plate.
Also, Opel Insignia - often used as undercover police cars too.

Tesla's, especially the p90d and up.

They're fucking heavy.

isis leave pls

Because it's like a WRX but without the excessive boy racerness, so the owner must be a mature individual unlike those WRX fuccbois

I have a guilty pleasure for these, and if I had loads of expendable income would use one as a "practical" DD. They never fail to turn my head when I see them.

I feel the exact same way. Every time I pass one up for sale I always regret it a little.

I legitimately think they are more aesthetic than Mercedes' G-Class. I fucking love these little pieces of shit

While I love the G wagon, there is something about the Discovery that just, well as May would say, gives me the fizz. If there was an easy way to swap Toyota running gear into one, then one could have their cake and eat it to.

Or a dad still clinging onto some shred of his youth

A dad clinging on to his shred of youth would be driving a WRX

ARCTIC TRUCKS

indeed

You'll be there soon yourself :^)

>[Post a Reply]
Is that your way of saying congratulations?

>19 unique IPs posted itt
Jesus Goddington Christ this board is so cancer why do i check in ?

This. Any generation.

>gold badges
I flag them down and ask if they want a blowjob when I see it has gold badges

>Cars you have immense respect for in traffic
respect? do you mean cars that I need to treat like fuel tankers with large blind spots?

in general FU to huge cars who can't stay in their lane and spill over the compact-car parking spots

extra FU to pathetic people who enjoy using their large vehicles to intimidate others

do you respect the car that passes dozens of cars in a turn then bullies their way into the front of the line without trying to make eye contact with the cars they are cutting off?

also I don't respect parents who drive up onto fire lanes in front of schools so their children can get out and don't have to walk across a parking lot like other children - owning a Land Cruiser / Suburban / Land Rover / ... etc... does not mean you can drive like the secret service