>you hear a loud knock on your door
>you go to open it and noone is there except a note on the ground
>"Treat her well" the note reads
>You go to your driveway and see pic related

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=718fskG2n34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unfuck the wheels and suspension for a start.

jack the car up, remove all four wheels, put proper fitting tires on all four wheels, adjust camber plates and raise spring/dampening rates so that it can actually drive
then probably go do some donuts in the snow

call the cops to report that i have recieved a posibly stolen vehicle, if i do get to keep it then sell it and maybe fix up the house, and im guessing mold in the garage and then attempt to rent out house to get a better car or same care but cheaper.

fix the suspension, get some decent wheels and tires, and treat her well because I'm not gonna argue a free car

Sell it to some shitty college student and buy something nice.

sell it to another stancefag for 30k

wonder how it reversed up the driveway without waking me up from the shitbox 2l boxer going NANGANANGNANGANANG and spinning wheels

>Call towing company.
>Get that chink shit towed.

I only drive american.

>slightly-aggressive.jpg

get in my mx5 and go play in the snow, fucking never snows in england anymore

I wonder what kind of asshole moved my 84' wagon to put that POS there.

>I only drive american.
>something like %65 of "american vehicles" are assembled here only, parts still made in little taiwan

>american wannabe
>Chinese blood

>see the fucked suspension
>see the shit wheels
>look in the cab
>see it's an automatic
>remember it's actually a rebadged subaru
>drive it out into the desert as far as it can go
>set it on fire
>enjoy my 10 minute walk back to my house

I've always wondered where stancefags got the idea to cant their wheels like that.

Did some retard see a car with a broken upper control arm and say "hmm, yes, this is the look I want. My car should look like it has a broken suspension ON ALL FOUR WHEELS!"

>'murican
>blocks on the back
>shorty antenna
>shitty rims

Checks out.

install subs, fix the fucking wheels, blare euro beat, become tofu boy, accidentally drift off mountain, die, tombstone will say "here lies a weeb that tried too hard."

Missed the headlights, bud.
And the fact that it's the worst F150.

I'd leave it unlocked for niggers to strip that shit clean.

I'd demand my own piece of the action, but around niggers never relax.

>throw note in trash
>close door
>wait for it to get stolen from my driveway

7/10 the realest

Ghostride it into a lake.

raise it and sell it

>What do you do?
Trade it in for a civic.

Hit a speed bump at tree fiddy and get a tow truck home

first i would wonder what the fuck snow is doing in Texas, then I return it to stock, sell my golf and turn it into a rally car like dirtfish has with the golf money

Sell it to scrap because there is obviously something seriously wrong for the suspension to collapse like that.

>newfag texan

El Paso has snowfalls.

It was goddamn 80 today and I never saw a flake of snow all year

>struggle to get in since I couldn't fit in when I looked at it at the dealership
>get angry that I won't fit
>sell it the next day .

Sell it. Buy a Griggs Racing suspension setup and a Kenne Bell. Mmmmmmm, sweet 50/50 weight distribution Mustang goodness.

I treat her well

Call the cops and report a stolen vehicle. It's not like I could even do anything with it since I only received a note, not the keys or papers.

I reverse my stanced 86 into my garage and wonder how the hell its snowing in San Diego

Oh boy, taking care of a car you don't own!

Cookadoodley doo! Fuck that, get it off my property.

lift with coilovers.
Get tires the same size as the rims.
Return camber to factory spec.
Remove windshield sticker.

try and work out how i acquired a garage

Balance it on top of a speed bump

Sell this bucket of shit and buy a nice E46 330i.

Assuming it is not stolen, I take this picture, throw it on cl for $20,000. Easy money. I would even take as low as $15,000 for it.

>fix camber
>put proper steel rims on
>get good tires in the correct sieze
>lift car
>remove sticker

That would be the correct way to deal with this stancefaggotrie.

I like the seating position in the Toyobaru, so I'd unstance it and rag the living Jesus out of it. Just as God intended.

Probably would try skidz 'n shit.

Strip out all the shit that goddamn ricer faggot ruined her with.

Wash & wax.

Have a comfy DD that can swing around corners doing 60.

Dude, I'm 6'3" and 330 lbs, and I fit into that shit easily.

How fucking huge are you?

I'd sell it without even driving it.

>proper steel rims
>steel
>rims

they are wheels and proper wheels aren't steel.

i wiuld park it next to my evo uninsured undriven but kept in perfect 100% ready to go position juust to piss you guys off

Steel is best, the weight less and have less mass on the outside.
Therefore your acceleration and braking will improve.

Steelie wheelies are ordinarily made with less material than aluminum, so despite steel being denser, it is ultimately a lighter wheel. It makes a tiny, tiny improvement, but every bit counts.

>6' 3" 330lbs

Holy shit

seell it.

seriously i dont need another set of keys.

...im done mayn.

Drive it into the ocean.

You know, my initial thought was to sell it. I think, more realistically though, I could unlucky the stance, sell the wheels and tires and make it into a daily to alleviate the mileage on my projects.

Maybe, at some point down the line, I could do some work to it. Make it into a proper street car with some turbos and a good tune.

I used to work out a lot. Then I stopped. Then my body turned into a dense, viscous jelly.

Literally fucking no.

Aluminum is lighter at any given structural strength.

>you heard a loud knock on your door
>hear a loud knock

Suspension isnt even fucked lmao, stance fags have to buy a shit ton of adjustable rods and arms to be able to get that much low and camber, you just have to properly adjust everything and throw some good tires on and now you have an amazing track/autox car

Forged aluminium indeed, but not cast aluminium.

retard alert

Scrap it

Your fancy aluminium rims usualy weight more than steel ones, BUT there are some lightweight aluminium ones.

Face it, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Aluminum is a superior metal in every possible way other than fatigue.
Even better is Magnesium and even better still is Carbon.

Literally no one makes steel wheels.

Aluminium has a better streng/weight ratio, but the design of aluminium wheels are usually more for a good look than for low weight.
Just look at the thickness of the material used.

If you would design them to be light, you would end up with spoke or disk designs.
Also the wouldn´t be just csted and CNC maschined.
You would use sheet metal intead, weld it together and maschie it after that.

Also carbon fibre has a weakness: it is only strong in fibre dirction and can only be used if the forces would pull on it.

>buy new suspension
>install so I can drive on roads with speedbumbs
>buy new rims BBS or Watanabe
>maybe install cold air intake and plug in turbo
>own new car

Sounds good to me

That depends. Did I make a promise that I'd care for the car? If so, I'd return it to stock and treat it with care until I could give it to another when I am no longer able to do so.

If it randomly shows up and is parked there, no keys, no nothing, I'm calling a tow truck.

If there's a note asking me to take care of it, I'm selling it on eBay and, assuming contact information is present, taking my standard 10% and giving the rest to the guy who dropped it off.

Is this a troll post?
How can someone be this brazenly wrong?
I mean it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about so why continue pretending?

Sell it to a stancefag for a ridiculous price

Do you float or sink?

>just because it is aluminium means its lighter
>no no no, desing desn´t matter

Cool meme arrows, but what the fuck do they mean?
Aluminum is lighter at the same structural strength. This is not a debatable point, it's a fact.
Density does not determine strength. Gold for instance is very weak yet is very dense.

Can you please take a materials course or even a basic physics course before posting on this board again?

>door

I know what you mean, but the construction is verry important.
If you cast something, you are limited in wallthickness etc.
If you build something, you can go as low as it is structuraly possible.
The welded sheet metal construction allows you to use less material.

Casting is not limited by size, in fact that's where casting shines. Being able to cast extremely small and intricate details is the main benefit of casting.

Sell it to get a car I actually want

You seem to have no idea about casting metals.
They cool down to fast in narrow passages and won´t fill the whole form.

I'm 6'6 190 lbs

>GHOSTRIDE THE WHIP

Well. Shit.

>her

Sigh and get to work unfucking some millennials idea of good.

Yeah, that's exactly what I and the car salesman said

fuck you I almost forgot about this

youtube.com/watch?v=718fskG2n34

Sell my Civic, use the money for an alignment and some suspension work.

> Call the police and say someone dumped a stolen car on my property
Unless they left the registration documents. If they did:
> Call recovery company, say my car's stuck on the front lawn
> Have it plucked off the lawn and set onto the road where the wheels will work
> Drive gingerly down to local mechanics in the morning, get a quote for unfucking the wheels and suspension
> Attach quote to ad as I sell it

Fix the suspension

I only drive american.

>Fucks it up with Chindian Pep-Boyz rimz and lights.

>Wonder how I missed the gut-renching sound of chassis on concrete as it dragged its belly up my drive
>Call the police to report someone dumping junk on my property

You need to gain some muscle, fellow giant.

I like being slim.

trade it for miata, or make profit with it overpricing it since a stancefag will buy it.

Rice tax it to death on craigslist and rake in the profits

i would start off by taking some selfies with the car and putting them on snapchat and instagram. proceed to make a video montage with rolling clips of my car, swagged out filters, and banging technobeats featuring high pitch girl vocals. Probably hit my vape a couple times too

who dis

WHAT HAVE YOU FUCKS DONE TO MY GT86!?

Fix the suspension,find the motor from one of many wrecked STi's and swap it in.Should be a straightforward swap since they're in the same engine family and all plus it'd fix the issue of having less than 200HP.

Sell it and buy myself an actually useful vehicle like a truck. I'm not using a lowered and stanced GT86 in minnesota. Fuck outta here, one pot hole and the bumper is rupped off, driveshaft disconnects and pole vaults my ass into the 34 mile long construction lane and I get flatten by a moose. I'll just buy myself a 2008 silverado with what I get and make the truck nicer from there.

Basically this. Return to stock, sell aftermarket parts and then the car and get something decent with the money.