EVE Online general /eog/

2017 Angel Edition.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

>Can I make enough ISK as an Alpha to PLEX?
Yes of course!
But if you have to ask again you can't.

>I just started, what should I do?
Get 250,000 free Skillpoints by using any referral link(chaining them with friends works the best).
If you have no friends use this link:
secure.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=4eca5d19-7c52-44fd-9de6-ff7b1398159c&action=buddy
Don't forget to save your referral's name, If you upgrade to Omega send me a mail with the date when you upgraded and I will give you the entire PLEX.

>Now what?
Do the Tutorial then the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.
No, really. Find a corp.
You don't want to be that guy.

Read the /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/JGKUEsZy

Future:
>2017/01/09 is the last day to receive the 12th YC119 gift!

Past:
>Nov 25: Eve Down Under
>Nov 15: Alpha clones, Engineering Complexes, reworked boosters
>Sep 27: Coronation of Catiz I
>Sep 13: Mining barge overhaul, some new frigate models, capital module balance pass
>Sep 12: CSM 11 first summit
>Aug 13: [SoundCloud] WH CSM Townhall 13AUG2016 by OrangeEagle
>Aug 09: Citadel contracts, dmg/rep visuals, clouds performance boost, cargo notifications
>Jul 26: AT prizes announced (blood raider variations)
>Jul 23: Goons move to Delve, SMA closes
>Jul 19: Broski joins then kills QFC
>Jul 18: Billboards submissions open
>Jul 07: AT rule changes: 10 players, no cap-xfer, no CDs, blood raider ships encouraged
>Jun 29: "Shadow of the Serpent" event began, serp capitals introduced
>Jun 28: Citadel trading, overlay vectors, new implants, drugs legal, NSA nerfs, triage/seige/bastion now ECM immune, mass fitting
>Jun 23: RIP SP dailies
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)

Previous Thread: Permalink: orph.link/eog

>stash 200kk in a station before doing covert research facility
>fuck up
>cant afford to replace my heron
nice game

>200kk
in english, please

>he doesnt buy plex for 1kkk

>rolling hole with european
>he says its got 5 stone and 17cm mass left on it
>get rolled out cause ive got no fucking idea what hes talking about
life is suffering

you should've only put 5 stone and 17 cm mass into it

Are there any T1 cruisers or BCs that can handle a full flight of 5 sentries? My myrmidon can only fly 4 at once

vni

You're a special kind of retarded if you didn't realize to throw another three zilchos on it.

You're just a whiny little bitch, tell them to add testicles to your next clone.

bitch say that to me in the street pussy

>stone

Britbongs need to cut this shit out, it's not cute that they're being pouty over the French spearheading the SI any more.

my eve gf broke up with me

An EVE girlfriend seems like it would make the whole girlfriend thing actually being prostitution more obvious because of the hypercapitalist ethos.

>login my alt that's parked in some random wh
>3 pirate relics
>100m from doing them
>tfw they are going to refill after downtime
So this is what it feels like to own a space for yourself in eve.

fuck off finally with that new years garbage

>people having fun triggers me

>fun
>celebrating because calendar told you so

>stop having fun waaaaaaaa

>tfw finding a direct hole from the middle of nowhere to within a few jumps of Jita

Is osmium down? Can someone give me some pointers on how to fit a VNI?

>not living in glorious c2 space and having amazing hisecs every day

nullfags got it bad

>can't afford to replace his heron despite having 200 million

>living in a wormhole
enjoy hitting dscan every 3 seconds

I dont. Maybe every 3 minutes or something, and only while ratting.

local is bad and should be removed

>every 3 minutes
It's a miracle you don't explode constantly

>go ratting in my most expensive ship
>d-scan only once every 7 minutes (to admire the sleeper wrecks) because a friendly blob will defend me if I get dropped

Is it worth it to bring up my standing with caldari faction and especially caldari navy on my trader alt to save some % tax when trading in jita?

That alt can't fight at all but fly industrials, so I reckon I'd have to do it via courier missions

>wormhole babies smugposting about their safe space

lowsec men >>> null kids >>> wormhole babies >>>> highsec fetuses

Im not a bad.

im Good at this Game

>safe space
>meanwhile null low and high have local
k

>le local meem

>red enters region
>bot scouts him slowboating out of 40 large t2 bubble
>reported on intel
>nearly all constellations pos or dock up
>ratting is dead
>miners are in panic
>but i still rat
>he enters my local
>[profuse sweating]
>i align and warp out
>wheew that was a close one i almost died

>bot

>things that never happen

in w-space, yea, because there is no local

>things that happen sometimes

>be me in w-space
>always have 10 buttbuddies in cloaky proteus protecting me

>let's blame everything on local xdd

>its not local i swear

>local shouldn't exist I want to dscan every five seconds it's so much fun to do that

>open zkill
>hmm hmm
>check entries in so called k-space safe spcaes
>hmm hmm
>b-but...
>there are kills here
>hmm hmm
>how could this be?
>could it be that...
>hmm hmm
>someone is lying?!

>not comfortable enough with my overview pack but too lazy to change anything

perfectly setting up the overview and all its tabs with presets is by far the most annoying thing about eve on a new install

>not joining Hard Knocks and talking in every wormhole to scare the shit out of everyone

I ran into a bunch of those lazerhawks people recently across multiple WHs, later on I realized they're a very big WH corp too apparently

>mfw I do wormhole sightseeing
>mfw saying hello and seeing combat probes everywhere
>mfw I have yet to lose a ship doing this

>Gentleman autism lists a bunch of faggots in corp mail with his own little list of tips
>we all have to read it
>half the corp is on the list

>>>>>he thinks this is good directing

Holy fuck pupper is going to shit, it was memeworthy to begin with, but this is just insane.
Training into bombers, joining white stag.
Jesus.

>actually joining pupper

what's pupper?

Isn't it time to make your own corp, Veeky Forums-only?
>only as memetic as you make it
>perfect directing because it's you
What's there to lose, instead of jumping from corp to corp only to realize they all suck?

Some guys on /pol/ are aiming to make their own corp, not sure what the status on it is.
Think it was going to be called Standard Gas Co.

>actually wanting to play with people who frequent /pol/

Brave Newbies would be preferable to those faggots

>gas the kike memes all day
>never a real game activity to do
>full of reddit and stormfront too
Meh

I would, I just don't know if there would be any interest, even if I spammed it here.
You tell me bud, interested in having this thread as corp chat, being allowed to fly whatever shitfits you like, awards for most retarded killmails, and instant kicks for anyone who mentions reddit or supports any of their corps?

We can call it Moot'sLastJihad or something similair, list ourselves as an Ammar RP corp to keep the shitters out?

what corp do I join to have fun while not talking this is really important please

Lowsec is to the right of highsec as dried cumstains that never even made it into a pussy once. They're the ones who get so buttblorped that they need to know anyone who pulls a super dick move will have to pay for it but can pretend they don't need that pacifier.

Wrong. Lowsec is where all the actual badasses are.

See; REKKINGCREW getting decimated just now

Pandemic Horde

If decimating RetardCrew is the benchmark then half of Eve could be badasses.

Absolutely, sounds fun. Call it NoFunAllowed (the usual name) or Moot Jihadis Inc. or something.

Meanwhile you probably play in pandemic horde or TEST or some dumb shit
kek

Moot'sLastJihad

fuck it, I'm doing it
wish me luck

enjoy being the bottom most meatshield for PL and flying with a bunch of alpha shitters

Fuck it user, you've convinced me.
I will start looking into it because why not, there needs to be a corp for those of us who lonely enough to be here, but not retarded enough to be on Reddit as well.

Highsec HQ probably a decent bet ey? Make the doctrines a t1 wh shitfit that we swarm on-mass into holes

Good luck!
You make it sound worse than it actually is desu

I AM an alpha shitter, I'll just move to better corps when I get a steady income, good skills and a grasp of this game

Right, I forgot about the gangsta rap anthem by NWA, Thank the Police. All the real thug niggas appreciate authority figures looking out for them.

>low sec a shit
>low sec are the ones that actually fucked imperium over while nullbabies were bending over
>???

>being this butthurt
>projecting to this extent
>I don't even give a shit because I'm alpha as fuck
Just remember, you're only pussy away from no longer being a turbo omega virgin

>no u lulz

I have some spare skill books for baiting if you want them, I'm not gonna bother training it.

What you didn't know is that you're talking to someone who was in Snigg for years.

>joining PL ever
lol

Any HQ location should do I think. Report back as soon as it's setup.

>makes fun of real PL
>wow I should join horde!

It's almost as if outlaws have a difficult time maintaining the routine stability necessary to produce the supplies and infrastructure necessary to combat large, organized antagonists.

>looks some lowsec pvp memebloc pvp video
>it has nigger music
Every time

jazz?

Rape

No, no, that one genre of black music that white people found loud and offensive but eventually began to love. I think it was gospel?

>gropespel
Wasn't it jizz though?
Or bluej?

Might've been shagtime or dicksco.

Due to the bitching in this general, my experience in big null corps, lowsec babbies being lowsec babbies, and wh elitism, along with Pupper finally going to shit, there is a new corp going up if anyone is interested.
I will be dropping notes about it here for a while, if there is interest it will be developed.

Come and chill, I am planning for the major activity to be WH sightseeing initially, maybe get a nice little tourism fleet up and pop into various nullsec/wh/lowsec areas en mass just to fuck with the residents.

If you are interested mail Saigon Rice Herder. Alphas, alts, bots, whatever floats your boat is welcome, and no API checks because that's a fucking pointless exercise.

Corp is going up as I post this, "Moot'sLastJihad", HQ is in Arnon, so if you bored, or a rookie, the epic arc is available to fund shitfits.

Lets make this a chill place for everyone to enjoy, without the cancer of reddit or the autism of "elleet peeveepee".

I am going to set the tax as low as I can get away with, please bare with me through the start, but my major meme goal would be to hand out Asteros to all who can fly them.

Even if you "don't join Veeky Forums corps" but browse here just to be a cunt, make an alpha and give it a go, what can you lose?

I promise we won't be joining any big alliances, as I don't have the time or sex drive for diplo buttfuckery.

your corp will fail within 3 months

Do I seem like a man who gives a fuck?
If it gives people non-autistic and reddit-free content for 3 months of their lives, I will be happy.

I'll be back home tomorrow, I'll make sure to mail you then.

Sounds like utopia desu, but good luck anyway

Can someone post some portraits before I level a city with an autistic blood vessel in my temple over whether or not my waifu is being all she can be.

Remember when you didn't have to deal with doctrines and just brought whatever?

You should call it v& Warped Tour instead, that way it not only has a Veeky Forums reference but also lets people know it's full of grumpy tweens who made some questionable decisions about who they hang out with to try and get over being bullied by the popular kids.

not unique enough

Corps up, lets get it going lads.

Feel free to apply, there are no requirements.
Have a few ideas in the pipe for some fun.

2017 is shaping up to be an alright year already. Thanks m8.

Ideas for the corp name:

Le Pepe Police
Loli Hunters
Rebbit

Corp name is already "Moot's Last Jihad".

It is not overly creative, but hey, it's a start.

Corpy McCorpFace

Do you take in alphas?

Don't worry, I'm gonna spend a lot of time customizing my ship so it doesn't look like one that anyone can get if they put in the time and resources.