/lidg/ Let It Die general

>How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif (embed)

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR (embed)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Previous thread: (Cross-thread)

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfXUQNjqLcw
youtube.com/watch?v=XQIRSlCrtnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First!

S N A I L D A Y

Fucking dev haters forced me home in a bodybag. They are so much rage.

Is the motorcycle good against goto?

Yeah, it's blunt. But Iron Meme works faster.

>life shroom is supposed to be that nasty snail brain parasite

IT'S REAL SNAIL HOURS

Ya mean the cordyceps from Last of Us that infects ants?

It works great!

youtube.com/watch?v=TfXUQNjqLcw

00:00 Area Start
00:05 Area End

>this video has been removed by the user

Just a good ole' boy, dindu nuffin wrong!

By the way, I'm actually black.

I really don't know why. It was hilarious.

ded game

because you all bullied him

>Got reverted to platinum cos I'm a retard and there are no dev raids or diamond players to rank up

Yes, the game is populated with dead characters. Astute observation

At a certain point it doesn't matter. There's nothing you need SP for, and decals aren't game changing enough to get excited about.

Once I can actually use the rescue tab because it hasn't already been camped by tons of people I'll believe you.

Fucking floor 12 drop onto some pipes between two walls screamer with sniper infront of me, screamer drops down behind me with machete. RIP i have so many lifeshrooms but those cant save me from that shit. Now i gotta farm up shekels to salvage him. Shoudlve bought another gun.

>grind up to diamond before I unlock t5
>get pounded back to gold by the time I can do dev raids ez without mushrooms
>time to start grinding again.

aww come on, is that the video from yesterday of the guy ran off the side of GOTO room and died while rage with psycho?

Yes. It was anyway.

>start farming for the Katana and try to evolve to kill U10 and Coen
>find out to evolve it you need to kill the boss AFTER u10 and coen

I dunno what the fuck to do I cant kill u10 I dealt no damage to her last time and she killed me I even used a death metal and still died the tail is always moving how am I supposed to hit it.

Does anyone even bother with vending machines? They give you fuck all money for the risk of how much damage you take if it's an enemy.

OH BOY

I SURE DO LOVE EXITING AND RE-ENTERING THE FIGHTER FREEZER 100 TIMES JUST TO REFRESH THE EXPEDITION LIST SO I CAN FIND 1 PERSON WHO'S ACTAULLY IN OKUSA ONLY TO REPEAT THE SAME PROCESS 10 TIMES BECAUSE I NEED TO DO THIS FOR EVERY FIGHTER WHICH ALSO HAPPENS TO HAVE A 10-15 MINUTE GAP BETWEEN EVERY FIGHTER'S EXPEDITION TIMER BECAUSE MILK BLACK HAS A BETTER RNG THAN FINDING SOMEONE FOR OKUSA.

Being rank 70 is suffering because no one goes there

>decals aren't game changing enough to get excited about.
You stand no chance of killing the jackals without getting the right decals.

you don't need to evolve the weebstick to beat the bosses, I beat everything up to 40 with the first tier +4 weebstick

I need KC to buy my pork choppers and armor tho. Also the salvage costs.

Oh dear....

youtube.com/watch?v=XQIRSlCrtnk

You just stay in the elevator, slowly turning in circles.

I'll go there for you, user. I always manually farm it anyway. Keep refreshing and don't give up!

I only bother when I'm running with my lucky star in the 20s.

Protip: You can perfect block some attacks depending on the weapon.
Protip: You can dodge out of the way of most of the attacks if you are fast enough.

There's very little risk.

Invis shroom and hit the tail tip.
Believe in the power of mushrooms!

>They give you fuck all money for the risk of how much damage you take if it's an enemy.

If you hold the block button after punching it you will block the attack. Still worthless though because the enemies that come out of it do not drop any gold.

Whens snail start?

There are multiple effective setups for jackal killing. The decals help by reducing the amount of mushrooms you need.

-0:55 minutes.

>There are multiple effective setups for jackal killing.
All of which require specific decals.

I just hold the block button as soon as I press X, sometimes it works but sometimes I get knocked down. Is it random?

When there's a golden chest, is it always a trap?

Yes.

So what are some of them?

So the most efficient way is to send all your guys to Okuso on 1hr exps as well as go there yourself?

Yes, and by the time you play the game for a while you'll have what you need for at least one proven method. KC becomes kind of silly.

It depends on the weapon and where in the vending machine they spawn. If you can see them poking out the front of it, it's safe to say they're way too close and you'll get hit no matter what.

ye babe

Figures. Only found a couple so far, but I'm about to begin leveling my collector and striker for tower runs. I want every last BP as I ascend.

sorry i'm late

ded game

who only make female characters?

The truly effective way is to send all of your fighters with the highest luck on 1 hour expeditions to Okusa. Then run yourself. If you're running on a character that needs to level you can just shoot the snails in seconds and haul ass for speedier farming.

top fucking kek

I have the remedy for people like you.

Prepare to be violated.

>If you hold the block button after punching it you will block the attack.
I tried that several times and never had any success with it.

Guys just so you know Treasure hunter is invaluable because it tells you where jackals spawn

SAY IT WITH ME NOW

BIG

How do you get it? Mushroom stews?

>happily collecting my snails in f13
>hear the Jackal siren
Got dammit give me some peace

Guy

I forgot, which one is more suitable fot DPS, skill master or striker?

>talk shit in my head about a guy who has double rapier defenders that are piss-easy to counter
>last dude is a full night scout set kamas motherfucker
>framerate as choppy as he appears
>fuck up all the dodges I do and get destroyed

SILVER
SKILLSHROOMS
WHEREEEEEEE

COEN drops them.

BLACKED

Where's the BRONZE shrooms at? Seen so many golds from expeds but barely any silver or bronze

yeah

I'm breaking into your house right now and stealing all your SPL and KC.

Go ahead. There's more where that came from. I'm only a few floors in. I'm also not the female-only Senpai you originally called out.

Nailgun and assault rifle is the new defender meta because they slow down the attackers the most.

Gonna need this thread to bump more so I have something to read while I grind masteries in Heimo-jima. Escalator loads are killing me.

Beat the game and buy with gold shrooms

>man this is pretty hairy I should get back to an elevator
>well... one more room I can probably make it
>suddenly I'm 6 rooms from the nearest lift

I just put on my japanese erotic audio and rub my dick through my pants as uncle death pushes wood.

If God was real then all boss farming would be as easy and simple as 11f Goto-9.

Yeah, nailgun + rapier is the most annoying combo i've encountered so far.

>Obtain two shiny snails
>3rd snail gets hit but doesn't fall
>Tossed animal glitches into wall and becomes unobtainable
>Find mouse
>It just pushed him further onto the ledge
>Mouse fucks off into the fire and the flames

Worse than a crane game desu.

On yesterday (Counting each Let It Die day starting at 7PM EST)'s rotation, the 30s version of GOTO-9 was right next to the elevator.

Bosses would always drop their metal.

Or at least never gold.

Mother fucker it takes me 4440 to get there and 4440 to get back, you think 1500 is some sort of reward? I'm in debt you piece of shit Goto!

I feel like there is zero reason for bosses and chest not drop the apropriate metal 100% of the time apart from annoying the shit out of you.

I giggled, thank you.

GOTO is the easiest boss to farm on every tier he's in.

GOTO 11 is on the floor with the elevator, all that can possibly be in your way is a single hater.

GOTO 23 is right next to the elevator, nothing at all in your way

GOTO 36 is down an area from the Hiromatsuelevator, but the run to the escalator from the elevator, and from the escalator to the boss is guaranteed free - so all that stands in your way is a loading screen.

JIN-DIE on the other hand just gets worse and worse to get to as you go up in floors, though at least she's always around.

he's sexy

This. I feel in the future candol wolf gear will be belittled because it is the easiest to grind.

>Nice gear fag how long it take you to get that? A week!? 1week lmao

>No way to get to Uchinobu without killing either Coen or U-10
>No way to get to the next elevator from Togose without killing at least two midbosses

There are only 4 good females and 6 good males, so that's how I have them.

Uuuuugh. Really want some war ensemble red to upgrade my magnum 3* but I always run out of stuff halfway there. It's deceptively long.

Does anyone else have a glitch where sometimes their camera is stuck too close to their character? It's fucking claustrophobic.

I have one girl because I feel like a nasty fetishist just having a tank full of sexy men.

But I only care about like 3 of the male fighters so.

Just doing what I do best, "educating" the white women.

>mfw almost every endgame strategy I hear from this general is using transparaguses
is the game just that bad when it comes to bosses?

It already is. People hating on Sengoku.

The bosses are all cheap and pretty much strategy-less yes.

I consider climbing the tower more of a feat than beating any of the bosses.

>F40-50 greek gods theme
>F50-60 underwater theme
>F60-70 jungle theme
>F70-80 ghosts, just ghosts
>F80-90 future theme
>F90-100 gladiator theme
>F100 Pvp battle to decide king of the tower, no shrooms allowed, fox only, final destination

ye or ne?

No. It's just that one hit could take half, all, or double of your health from a boss. Mushrooms helps alleviate any possibility of making a mistake.

Fastest route from waiting room to okusa after shortcut unlock?

You can handle everything with guard+sting. I would only use transparungus on the last boss. I'm just stockpiling it now as I have no need to farm him.

>F100 Pvp battle to decide king of the tower, no shrooms allowed, fox only, final destination
>one faggot camps with 6 maxed out sniper rifles

hell yes, but it sadly won't be a thing probably.

Are your expedition targets limited by tier of your fighters?

Alright I did it
2x giant killer
2x Raging bull
2x bull
2x super alloy
1x serial killer
gold oakshroom
gold stingshroom
and a crit

VS

Jackal X

RESULT