Auto, if you had to drink a cup of any fluid used in your car (besides water) what would you drink...

Auto, if you had to drink a cup of any fluid used in your car (besides water) what would you drink? Examples are fluids such as antifreeze, oil, break fluid, etc.

Personally, I would drink gasoline, it would taste horrible compared to something like antifreeze but I belive it would not be too lethal.

Other urls found in this thread:

bmj.com/content/339/bmj.b3929.full
dailymotion.com/video/xeg73e_amsoil-do-not-use-amsoil-as-a-drink_auto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would drink motor oil, gasoline is much more toxic.
I've had oil in my mouth and I've had gas in my mouth and I would take the oil in a heartbeat.

give me the antifreeze pls

Dot 4

Why were you drinking oil?

washer fluid

You around oil long enough it's bound to happen.

OP would drink the fluid with the most similar taste to jizz

wiper fluid, ethanol with bad tasting additive and coloring

>cup
>8oz
>1.7 oz is enough to give you alcohol poisoning from the ethanol content alone.
>8oz is fatal.

Synthetic blend 10w40 Blinker fluid

came here to say this
I'd drink what ever is in my dad's wiper fluid container because he's cheap and uses water most of the time

best case scenario it's highly diluted ethanol and bad tasting additive & coloring

I'd drink the blinker fluid

That's not actually a thing dumbass

inb4 a truck fag drinks DEF, which is basically diluted piss.

Ohhh you so smart.

Grow a personality.

I thought it had a much higher concentration of urea than piss?

You should really see a doctor about that whole gas-jizz thing

Wiper fluid is methanol typically tho, you don't wanna drink methanol

DEF is apparently 30% Urea
Urine is apparently ~50% urea
Urine also has other crap in it that your body is trying to get rid of, but DEF is just urea and water

Urea isn't good for you but I'd take a glass of DEF over anything else a vehicle uses

But the "cure" for methanol is ethanol
So all I need to do is down a glass of wiper fluid and then half a bottle of vodka

uhh, idk who told you this but it's not gonna work

When I was a kid, my dad brought home a label-less soda bottle. Being the sugat hungry kid I was I chugged a good amount before even realizing it was not sweet at all.

Turns out it was truck diesel.

While diesel us blue, the bottle was standing in the shade and thus looked black to me, like cola.

I ended up being fine.

Windshield washer fluid is sold in many formulations, and some may require dilution before being applied, although most solutions available in North America come premixed with no diluting required. The most common washer fluid solutions are given labels such as "All-Season", "Bug Remover", or "De-icer", and usually are a combination of solvents with a detergent. Dilution factors will vary depending on season, for example in winter the dilution factor may be 1:1, whereas during summer the dilution factor may be 1:10. It is sometimes sold as sachet of crystals, which is also diluted with water. Distilled water is the preferred diluent, since it will not leave trace mineral deposits on the glass.

Anti-freeze, or methylated spirits, may be added to a mixture to give the product a lower freezing temperature. But methanol vapor is harmful when breathed in, so more popular now is an ethanol winter mix, e.g. PAV[clarification needed], water, ethanol (or isopropanol), and ethylene glycol.

t. wikipedia

Brake fluid, I'll be veiny as fuck and bitches will be all over my corpse dick.

the fuck are you talking about retard

bmj.com/content/339/bmj.b3929.full

so why did your dad have a bottle full of diesel, and why did he bring it home?

Now that I think about it, what would be the worst fluid to drink? I think a non-lethal dose of antifreeze due to rapid kidney crystalization (i.e. Kidney stones)

police pls go

[spoiler]my old man was a trucker and our family car was a diesel[/spoiler]

fair enough
I've used 2 litre bottles to hold all kinds of fluids but I've made sure to try and keep them out of sight of little ones

Urine is about 2.5% of insoluble toxins, including urea. That mach of any kind of waste product would destroy your kidneys and liver, as well as poison all of your organs

win a dare then celebrate by slamming vodka.
You're good at this game.

Amsoil for a while claimed you could eat/drink their motor oil

People drink urine so try again

Does nitrous, being a gas, count as a fluid? I know tt's not a liquid but it technically counts as a solid.

In that case, I'd have nitrous and laugh my ass off.

dailymotion.com/video/xeg73e_amsoil-do-not-use-amsoil-as-a-drink_auto

You just answered your question in your question, nitrous is not a liquid so it does not count, now, pick your poison.

ATF, high detergency.

Gases are fluids, if we're gonna be autistic

Washer fluid is probably the least toxic I have

The red type of antifreeze is sweet, I would never use it on my own car, but still. I know cause I was in alaska, and had to winterize a few vehicles, and had a bunch spill all over me from knocking out the freeze plug, and soke got in my mouth.

Did you go to the emergency room? 2tbsp is lethal

Wow, I actually learned something useful from Veeky Forums for once. Nice.

I use water for coolant in my shitbox (FLfag), so that.

Too bad you'll be blind, then be horribly sick, then die later

Maximum fuck my shit up

> Antifreeze
Lethal.
> Petrol
Probably not good for you.
> Engine oil
Probably carcinogenic
> Brake fluid
IS carcinogenic
> Screenwash
Contains methanol, that stuff will kill you.

Someone thinks house is real kek

I'd drink ethanol fuel.

It'll get you real drunk.

.17 ounce of pure alcohol will give you alcohol poisoning?.....So drinking 1/2 ounce of vodva will kill you

diff fuild mixed with brake fluid and a spritz of antifreeze
i want to die

Just drink the antifreeze then. Will taste sweet, not like fucking diff oil. Then you'll die. Guy I worked with told a story about a lady who killed her family by putting antifreeze in the food. Then she remarried and killed her new husband the same way. That's when the police caught on

A cup of gasoline is WAAAAYYYYY more toxic than a cup of antifreeze you FUCKING MORON

no. cory and trevor got gas sickness but antifreeze will kill you dead.

>antifreeze will kill you dead.
RETARD
DOSE DETERMINES HOW DANGEROUS A POISON IS, there is NOWHERE NEAR a lethal dose of ethylene glycol in a CUP (8 fluid ounces) of antifreeze.

Most modern antifreeze is barely toxic at all you dumb kids, pure ethylene glycol hasn't been a thing in 30 years.

That will teach you, fucking greedy brat drinking other people's shit without asking. Shame you didn't die.

Porcupines love that shit. They'll fuck you your car to get it.

No modern antifreeze is sweet, they ALL have bittering agents in them.

It tastes like chemicals but it still has a sweet note, even the modern stuff. Do you even identify leaks by taste bro?

No because I'm not fucking blind and I know the difference between antifreeze, brake fluid and gasoline by sight.

>he didn't see urea was included in that 2.5%
Retard detected

I saw this pic before, what's going on there?

Actually really fucking toxic, unlike what you'd think.

Porcupines, Marmots and other small assholes will chew your hoses to drink the antifreeze and brake fluid.

>wiper fluid, ethanol
It is METHANOL and toxic. The percentage of methanol is also pretty high if it is -20 degree Fahrenheit liquid.

As to any of the fluids, they are all toxic. So the best one to swallow is the one that is not quickly absorbed. All the alcohols are quickly absorbed so those are out. And methanol damages your nerves, liver, and brain with its chemical structure. Motor oil is the one to drink. Follow that with a lot of water to force it through your system. Pharmacies used to dealing with hospital prescriptions will have gallon containers of special digestive tract flushing drink. You drink that without food. It goes right through your digestive tract and everything in it flushes out.

cause he realised that he was such a faggot that he needed to off himself, but couldnt find any bleach

There's a YouTube video of a guy drinking a quart of oil

Never had black coolant bro

Gasoline isn't very toxic to the gut, but the fumes will greatly affect breathing. From what I understand, drinking gasoline will make some of the fumes vaporize from your stomach, and potentially settle in your lungs, creating breathing problems. A drop can also go down the wrong pipe and really fuck things up. It's a really toxic substance.