What does Veeky Forums eat in their car?

What does Veeky Forums eat in their car?

Fondue and kebab

Your mom's pussy.

Chicken McNuggets with that Mulan Szechuan Teriyaki dipping sauce.

Junior chickens and mcdoubles

feelsbudgetman

For me, it's the McChicken. The best eat-in-car sandwich.

nothing because i like my car

>nothing, because i dont have a car
Ftfy

>eating in your car

goback2reddit

Cheese fries

>eating in your car

Tossed salad. Dee-licious!

>alphonse
Can you sign my post? :o

-alphonse

Truck stop coffee and gummy worms

Bears>worms

Not enough similarity to dicks

How did you take that picture

No. That would be irresponsible and I wouldn't be in full control of the vehicle.

Tripod attatched to his cockx

McChickens wile being based are not good car food, lettuce and mayo seems to drip everywhere, same with ketchup on a mcdouble and so on.
My cupholder it seems is always a permenant home to a dunkin donuts coffee cup, for lunch or dinner its chikfila alltheway
>select all images with cars
>one is a motorcycle

For me it is crab legs, the best driving food.

>What does Veeky Forums eat in their car?
Even when I go to Dick's Drive-in for burgers and a shake, I eat outside the car. Or if I am lucky to get a spot where I can leave the door open, I sit with my feet on the ground and crumbs fall on the ground and not in the car.

>eating in your car
I don't even like drinking my morning coffee in my car.

nothing because you shouldn't do anything in the car except for fucking drive

also i drive stick

HEHEHEH I LOVE RICHARD AND MONTGOMERY!!!!! xDDDDDD

>Also I drive a stick
manual fags always love talking about how good they can grab a stick.

>What does Veeky Forums eat in their car?

It may seem strange to Veeky Forums, but I sometimes take a snack or even a meal into the car parked inside my garage. With the radio on it can be comforting to eat.

I use a low-sided box as the tray. It is lined with a little bit of newspaper so it can be reused as only the newspaper gets dripped on. The box comes from those 24-count soda pop cases that are wrapped in plastic. Don't remove all the plastic, but just cut alongside the top edge of the box. That way, the bottom and sides of the box remain covered with the shrink-wrapped plastic. That makes the box physically strong and it lasts for many reuses as long as you have enough newspaper to avoid the cardboard getting soaked.

I eat these on the trunk lid during lunch.

Whats it like being a basic bitch rawr or a child?

Le shut le fuck up

Why do you hold a fork so wrong? Of course a car eater mongoloid would hold a fork like that.

Tpbp

chin + 123 shutter mode

Tendies are good car food, only a minor amount of crumbs fall with every bite, which should be vacuumed up weekly by a mexican regardless

>drive stick
>can't have nuggies
Yet another reason to dump the outdated transmission system.