X repo driver Q&A Repo over 600 cars

As the title says I use to be a repo driver and I have repo over 600 cars over the years I have done it. I have seen and done just about everything. If you have any questions about the repo game....let me know and I will be honest and truthful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3X1bc4kNLHI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing? wow...i would of thought I would had alot of questions

Hey bro

I'd love a long greentext series of your repo stories though

> all your best don't hold back

anyone try starting shit and/or getting violent?
youtube.com/watch?v=3X1bc4kNLHI

so many to count from naked people running after me to being ran over by a car! I will type a long one out in a sec

Did you ever get shot at?

Isn't it the law that repo men aren't allowed to haul things off of your property if you don't give them permission?

Yea, I have one lady run over me and people who pulled out a gun to trying to beat me up. About to type out a freaking wide story that JUST happened on my LAST day of doing repo work!

Ok so on my last day of doing repo work [gave my 2 week notice in] this past Friday I went out to the country to get this truck that was spotted on cameras a few days before at the walmart. I go to the walmart and my truck was not spotted so I went to the debtors house that was down this LONG driveway that if you saw it in the movies you would think someone was about to be killed...had to pop my repo truck into 4x4 [thank god it had 4x4...] to get down this tractor trail to this guys house and I spot my truck pulled into the driveway right by this guys house and another truck that ran into the back of the truck I was to get [someone was drunk and drove into it] I get out and 3 dogs run over and start barking so I take out some dog chews I have in the truck and they go fuck off with the new dog chews and leave me along to get back to work. So I can't get to the drive wheels becuz the other truck is rammed up on the tail gate so I pull to the front and toss my winch line on it and pull the truck up a few feet and get behind it and strap it down [normally i dont strap until I am away but had to in this case due to bad road] and got that done and was about to pop the door so I can tie the steering wheel down [2010 chevy z71 1500] as the steering wheel does not lock and will turn freely but before I could do that the debtor pops his head out but then goes back inside and I think he is going to get the keys so I walk about half way from the truck to the front door [about 6 feet] and he comes charging out screaming an yelling saying I better drop his truck and shit and goes to touch my straps and I tell him don't touch my truck and if he wants his things he can have it. well he keeps going and so I put my hand on my strap and tell him to back off, he grabs me and tosses my 150lbs body out of the way and goes back to it so I grab ontop him an we get into a fight. He is about 240ish and so we are going at it hand to hand and we end up on the ground.

I am holding my own pretty well at this point and his mother comes down the driveway in a chevy trailblazer and gets out and trys to stop him from doing what he is..I get my phone and call 911...before I get 911 on the phone he starts to come back with a hammer and so i grab my Dolly bar..its a 5 foot solid metal bar and I am using it to keep him away from me as he trys to hit me with the hammer...he is not able to an so he ends up grabbing the bar so now we are fighting over the bar [I should of just laid his ass out with it...] but he pushes me up against the truck and I plant the bar into the truck and put the other end onto his shoulder/neck pushing him and me back on the ground [I like fighting on the ground btw..] so we are swapping places on who is on top [enter sexual joke here] but I end up on bottom as he has more mass...I see the hammer and can grab it and was about to plant it in his head but did not want to do that as his mother was standing RIGHT there on the phone with 911...so I use the hook to grab him under the arm and pulled hard causing him to get up some and i knee him hard in the balls so he gets off of me...he gets up an runs to the house saying he is going to get his gun so I jump up an run to my truck and even with his truck half hooked up and the steering wheel not tied down I take off....the truck swings wide as I make it to the gate and his truck mows down the gate damaging the truck like fuck but I dont give a rats ass and I am racing down this shitty pot holed road on the phone with 911 as everything in the truck is bouncing all over the fucking place...911 wants to know where i'm at but cant read any of the street signs due to my glasses falling off during the fight so I'm blind as a fucking bat so using my gps [out dated btw] to tell them where the fuck i'm at...his truck behind me is just wagging all over the fucking place like a dogs tail...few miles down the road I see him behind me and he pulls out a

gun an tries to shoot me but I use his truck to try to ram him off the road an he ends up somewhere at this point I have no clue...I am still racing down the road and get around a few bends and see some farmers gate open so I jam into his driveway and pull around the back and hide behind this dudes house until the police get there like 15 mins later

btw I found the ONLY fucking farmer who does not believe in owning firearms...so I am like fuck me and I see the debtor drive by looking for me but never saw me/the truck so I was good...

he ends up going to jail on a list of charges =)

We don't need permission in the state of Texas, If your car is out for repo we can repo it anywhere at any time. We cant enter a garage that is attached to a living space and we can't cut locks. But if the gate is unlocked...we can open it. If the garage is detached and NO LIVING spaces it and its OPEN we can repo your car...we can't open a detached garage because IF it was turned into a game room type deal or has a couch that can be taken as a living space

any other questions?

You do know that you are a thief... right?

damm straight i am. I can steal a car in about 10 seconds. Only differences from me and a car thief...If I don't have your name and vin number I wont touch your car and I wont go to jail for stealing it =)

I also know and have all the right tools to break into ANY car from the cheep Honda's to Lamborghini...

How is something like this even possible in a civilized country?
Anywhere else, the bank owning the truck would send him a letter, then he'd get a court date to settle the matter, than all the money that goes into his account (except for what he needs to survive) would just be withheld until the debt is paid. If the truck needs to be taken against his will, the police will be there with the towing company and arrest his ass if he tries shit.

How are things like this still settled with fisticuffs in the 3rd millenium?

Any sex involved towing story's???

>How is something like this even possible in a >civilized country?
When you don't pay the power bill its gets turned off. So if you don't pay your car note it can and will be repo.
>Anywhere else, the bank owning the truck >would send him a letter
Banks already sent letters and tried to get them to pay up and they are anywhere from 3 to 6 months behind on payments.
> then he'd get a court date to settle the matter, >than all the money that goes into his account >(except for what he needs to survive) would >just be withheld until the debt is paid.
A court can not FORCE someone to pay anything like a car note, house note, water bill ect...the court can and will simply grant a repo order but in Texas you don't need a court to give a repo order. If you have the docs that show they are behind on payments then the car can be repo and all of that has to be sent to the local police after the repo has been done [sometimes before]
> If the truck needs to be taken against his will, >the police will be there with the towing >company and arrest his ass if he tries shit.
Police have better things to do than chase down repo...In Texas/DFW there are about 3,000 repos monthly on avg during the year also same reason why you don't HAVE to take this to court...courts would be packed for ages....
>How are things like this still settled with fisticuffs in the 3rd millenium? Out of the 100s of cars I repo only a few end up going this way..most of the time I get the car and GONE before they even knew I was there.

Ever make a grown man cry by taking their car?

well...3,000 to 6,000 with ONE auction house monthly...there are about 5 auction houses in dfw...the tow truck company I worked with sent all the cars they got to the one and I know how many cars that house got/sold weekly

Repos would be pointless if Americans stopped giving out bad credit loans

I have been offered bjs, sex with wifes/gfs, had strippers offer me shit if I don't take there car....so yea have had it all before...

Yup....

I want your magic ball....also people COULD make the payments but then lose their jobs or other live events happen that cause them to be late/not able to may payments...so yea as long as we have a money system/loans there will always be those who default on loans and people who need to collect on those loans.

You know the bank owns you????

lol true...people say they HATE the bank but they own a credit card...they have a loan on a house and buy cars on loan...when they try to bitch the bank out and I'm like sooo your ready to pay cash for your house and car? lol

Nice sentence structure.

>things that didn't happen

But for some reason, in other countries that also have money and loans, you don't have people legally stealing cars at night.

I still don't understand the benefit of doing it this way instead of via mail.

I'm pretty sure every country has repo/tow trucks to some degree...also in other country like the uk for one, relies heavy on public transport and people who can afford to buy cars are people who have money or love cars in short so the amount of people who buy cars are not the same as in the USA where public transport is not as BIG of a deal as it is in some other counties.

Here's what happens
>Hey Cletus you got a letter from the bank with your auto payment due
>He sis, throw that damn thing away. We're going to get that lousy bank this time
>2 weeks later
>Hey Cletus, you got another letter from the bank saying you are late on your car payment
>He sis, throw that damn thing away. We're going to get that lousy bank this time. BTW you look good today let's fuck
>1 month later
>Hey Cletus we got another letter saying final notice is due for your truck
>He sis, throw that damn thing away. We're going to get that lousy bank this time. BTW we should have used a condom, now we have our third inbred child.
>1 month later
>Car gets repo'd because Cletus didn't give a shit about the letter
T. American

nicest car you've repoed

this, also learn to greentext

Most rice car youve ever repoed?

How the fuck are you this bad at greentexting. Also OP don't sperg out when you don't get attention in 15 minutes

Everyone hold the fuck up, obsessed yuropoor #2,384,923 has a brilliant solution that'll fix everything perfectly which is clearly detailed and thought through

>I can greentext but idk...lazy? anyway the best car I ever repoed mmm the maserati quattroporte gts was a pretty awesome car but this one I REALLY LIKED mercedes amg s65 omg thats a clean CAR

Im like 2 weeks late on a payment but im gonna pay tomorrow you aint gonna come and take my car in the night would you?

>yurpoor
They really shit up this board don't they. It's so much worse here than other boards too. Would be nice if we had flags so we could filter them.

>1996 honda with a coffee can tip side skirts, scooped hood, huge wings, camber wheels with like a ebay turbo...I wanted to take it to the car crusher....

Nope, I'm out of that business but if your with a major bank they won't have your car out for repo until 2 months as min but on avg 3 to 4 months. If you are with a buy here pay here type place it can be as short as one month...few places repo cars that are only a few weeks late like that.

Ever repo a hot girls car and seriously consider taking their sex /BJ's/handjob?

>dude....fuck yea..had this one chick who was hot af and she was willing to do alot...I thought about it long and hard but she was to pretty and to hot that I was thinking my boss or the bank was trying to set us up for some stupid reason....an yes banks will set you up like that to see if you will take a bribe...

>Isn't it the law that repo men aren't allowed to haul things off of your property if you don't give them permission?
lol no, not unless they have to do shit like break down a gate or rip open your garage door.

Repo-man is last resort.

Ever cut someone some slack? If yes why??

>yes I have. a military vet who was disabled. I would NOT repo their car...I would simply tell the bank its not here at blank address after I told them that their car was out for repo and I would try to help them where I could to get the payment caught up.

>I have left a few cars before when someone has a very sick child until they can either make payments or get other things in order so they have a ride...but that was pretty rare. Alot of people have sad stories and but if I did not do my job I did not get paid and I would be late on my bills..so its a catch 22

>ok here is a good repo I was on...I'll make this one short tho lol

>ok so a military vet that was repo once before was out for repo again and I had the order to go get it...i go out to the guys house during the day light and knock on his door he said I can have it but its not there an closed the door so I was like wtf..So I asked someone who was outside across the street and she told me the city already towed it since it was up on blocks...that did not sound good...so I called the city impound and sure enough they got it. I get over there to take photos of it to send to the lienholder and the dude gutted the fuck out of it...the cadillac escalade it had no suspension, no motor, no trans, everything inside of it was gone [seats, carpet, dash, head liner ect] the doors where gone, some body panels where gone...in short it was a frame and that was about it....the lienholder did not want to pay the impound fees and pay us to pick it up..they just wiped that off the books....that guy really got them good but he COULD been taken to court for that but the bank basically said fuck it and he got away with that...i was like DAMM