/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous Thread:

in this thread we make well thought-out arguments

no strawmen allowed

no

This game needs more art. I'm tired of seeing the same shit every thread.

Help pls

OH HEY DID I FORGET TO MENTION THAT FOREST GOT A 3PP "AUTOWIN-AGAINST-AGGRO-WHEN-PLAYED-ON-CURVE-AMULET" SO SHITTY ROACH COMBO DECKS DONT EVEN NEED AN EARLY GAME OR OTHER 2PP FOLLOWERS?

AND CYGAMES DIDNT GIVE ANYTHING THIS GOOD TO OTHER CLASSES FOR THEIR COMBO DECKS.

Literally, how can Forest players be so up their own asses that they keep defending this garbage.

What's the difference between masters and AA3?

Chaos Ship

Silver Bloodcraft Follower

5 PP 3/4

Fanfare : Summon a random follower that costs 2 play points or less from your deck. If Vengeance is active. Summon 2 random followers that costs 2 play points or less instead.

>your opponent is playing control blood and the ship summons 2 of pic related

What do?

I want to fuck vampy

>implying Albert Sword, the best Sword, will use any of the new Tempest cards other than Luminous Mage
kys C0 shitters

thx m8

BEAST DOM LEADER WHEN?

Ethereal and hit his face with Atomy for lethal

Forest is the protagonist class. Why wouldn't they be top tier?

>5pp
Themis

"albert pls carry my craft in the next expansion like otohime"

t.unga shitter

You have problems.

You can't fuck fictional characters you retard

>broken shit? Gawain? A slow ass Spellboost: Reduce cost by 1 that needs an evo point otherwise he dies next turn. Luminous Mage? A powercreep'd Monika that can evolve itself for free and then dies next turn so you will never use it to evolve other followers unless you play him with Albert on Turn 10. Roland? Frontguard General is better, Roland's amulet is almost useless in the late game.

You're a fucking moron if you think Luminous Mage is bad.

Who cares if Luminous Knight dies the next turn when her effect ONLY LASTS ONE TURN ANYWAYS?

I swear Sword players don't even know the cards in their own deck.

FUCKING SCANS WHEN???

Now, will the ship trigger fanfares or not?

At least address the post you are refering to directly, instead of throwing the good old "Enjoy your 3 more months of Elana and Midsword" like a retard.

Master is at least 5 times harder than AA3
All the players in Masters are absolute pros and missplays are a rare occurrence

They make AA3 look like a walk in the park

>You're a fucking moron if you think Luminous Mage is bad.
Please quote the part where I call Luminous Mage bad. Fucking retard.

Not much, although I suppose you stop getting paired with A rank shitters altogether at that point.

Why aren't you playing the best version of Dirt Rune?

stop doing it . blood will never be able to use any shit besides stabdart aggrobat

All blood card makes sense is not like daria or albert evo t9

>randomly random a random random, random again if condition
I give it two expansions before we're literally hearthstone.

No. It summons them, it does not play them. Just like how Saha does not trigger fanfares.

this is a joke right

well, he did say he WANTS to, not that he will

no goddamnit, shit like that never does

fanfare only activates when played from the hand by using pp (even if 0) and not through effects

Fanfares only activate when played from hand with PP. The ship sticks them onto your board directly from your deck, like Nep does.

This guy is baiting

kys

Is Themis useful for Storm Haven?

If not, would 2x Seraph be enough for an archetype deck or do you need three?

>>Daria's overall win rate is just barely holding at 50%
>>Dirt and Dshift are both negative and always have been even pre-patch

And yet most of the top 100 is STILL Dshift.

It's almost as if Dshift's disgusting winrate in the Top 1000 is brought down by all the idiots at lower ranks who can't pilot the deck.

Don't say things like that, people might actually believe you

>Albert with ward

NICE FUCKING GAME.

>they always bring HS to the thread

Getting mixed signals. So is it worth the hassle of rushing through AA3 or not?

So why are you disagreeing with me then when you fully acknowledge sword is getting all these fucking busted new cards?

No, because there's never been any precedent of that happening?

You'd use it to pull Vampy, the new gold 2-drop imps, or maybe even Yurius

Which makes me want to ask the user who made an explosive castle turn deck before it got hit by gobu nerf. Do you think chaos ship work as a replacement? I'm curious.

Or maybe it's because dshift is a deck that loses to storm decks which everyone runs right now

>let's play take two
>easy modo swordcraft
>draft is nothing special
>guess I can push two or even three win with some luck
>a fucking 5-0 for the first time
Not sure if I was just extremely lucky or my deck was actually pretty good and I need improve my card valuation skill, but it sure feel so good, especially when last two game was very tight.
Also holy shit, I didn't expected you got 280 rupies for 5 wins.

>on two bodies so you can't simply use hard removal on it, while also having enough defense to be over every board clear other than Themis and Revelation

A ranked shitters are a liability to your rating, since bad draws are more of a problem than skill in this game. It's easier to rank up when you face nothing but low master players, due to the bonus rating from winning and less rating from losing.

The only real difference between AA3 and Master is the amount of time you have to grind to reach it and you're locked into Master once you get there.
Fucking hell you fight Master players literally all the time in AA3.

>Turn 10
>Has to actually work to reduce enemy health because forest has a grand total of 2 other storm followers

let's try and diverge a little from the expansion and ask ourselves

if you could improve the ladder system, or revamp it entirely, what would be the best to keep the game competitive and making it so high ranks actually matter in terms of skill?

Ah yes skillful good decks will be brought down to the negatives by less skilled players, that's why OTK Roach was always leagues ahead of Daria with 55%+ win rate

Montly resets or at least downgrades (i.e one letter grade) would help a lot. However, the rating system itself would have to be redesigned to take less rating per rank, it's clear that it takes a fuckton of rating at the high ranks purely because it never resets.

>tfw you're an absolute pro who keeps forgetting he's going first and plays his evolve effect followers turn 4 to get shit on

destroy the ladder and make monthly tourny where everyone fight with a mmr to win rewards.

BETTER HEALS THAN HAVEN

It's an autowin button, basically.

Go watch any Top 1000 Dshift streamer and watch them get 50% winrates against every aggro deck besides shadow.

On top of that the deck obviously makes mincemeat out of control decks.

SO HEY LETS GIVE RUNE ANOTHER FUCKING SPELLBOOST TUTOR TO BALANCE THINGS

Best 2 out of 3
Sideboard
Matches give more points/you need less points overall to rank up so it's not such a massive grind this way

This list from a master player runs it. I however never played it and take no responsibility for it.

>Has to actually work to reduce enemy health because forest has a grand total of 2 other storm followers
>ROACH HAS PROBLEMS DEALING 10 DAMAGE

The counterplay to the amulet is to simply not attack, just build a board so WoTF can't clear well and you can resume your unga in a couple turns.

If you're worried about them dropping a second one then play Execution instead of DoD, it'll probably be the correct meta call anyway since there will be greedy control decks experimenting with Test of Strength for sure.

>tfw he doesn't have a second Dshit

>The only real difference between AA3 and Master is the amount of time you have to grind to reach it and you're locked into Master once you get there.
The sheer amount of exp needed is holding me back for now, yeah. Do you even get free packs and stuff at the end of season for being master rank?

Sort of new to the game. How is my aggro blood list? Any changes that should be made?

playing haven, rune, dragon (if using forte as leader) or sword gives you zero (0) ladder points.

People stream this game?
Never watched a stream of it before might check it out

go to bed eliza

How the hell would downgrades help anything?

Add real MMR system and placement matches, while also resetting ranks every X time.

Cows!!!

>Luminous Mage
>busted
Maybe in a world without Daria and Elf Queen, you shitter.

Game is literally fucking Forestverse now.

What the fuck were the devs thinking?

Cygames has done that themself.

So if it summons say, 2 blood wolves

they wont consume HP but will have storm,correct?

remove MSD and test bloodpact in the deck since you are using Dark General

with their pedo dicks obviously.

>cows

>Just ignore his board this turn, flood your board with trash, hit face and leave you're board with 1/1s
>Meanwhile sword
>T5, T6, T9 Albert
>Win

yes exactly

What's the most bullshit T2 deck you've faced?

ARE YOU ENJOYING FORESTVERSE GUYS???

Correct.

>Just don't attack for turns 4 and 5 as aggro
>Still possible to win

What did he mean by this?

Blood pact in aggro blood seems iffy

You mean Swordverse?
I don't get why everyone is still whining about how Forest is overpowered, they're tier 2 now.

As long as I don't have to see Levi, yes.

Hey, whatever, just means I don't have to put up with Runeverse

try 3 angel of the word or even crazed executioner over msd since you have dark generals, cut a demonic strike and add a night horde, then one more cut

>posters making a big deal out of card reveals again
>expansion hits
>nothing happens
just another pre-expac season in /svg/

>they're tier 2 now
And tier 0 in the near future, friendo.

Yeah, it's not like Forest can go turn 5 Tia -> turn 6 Fairy Beast heal for 6+ -> turn 7 Queen heal for 15+
Good luck getting enough damage in to kill with Albert on 9.

just demonic strike bro

Are you talking about runeverse? they have 2 archetypes that are cancer.

>Who cares if Luminous Knight dies the next turn when her effect ONLY LASTS ONE TURN ANYWAYS?
>I swear Sword players don't even know the cards in their own deck.

But nobody fucking plays Luminous Knight now.

Just watch someone like failgun or soulkek or any of the numerous Asian Dshift streamers.

They get CONSISTENT wins against aggro on top basically free wins against control.

i want to grab forte by the horns and tenderly breed her!

RIP 5 am user.

>Has to waste 3 evolve
>meanwhile I can just bounce creatures and get a 8/9ward on turn 4
>Albert comes out on the opponent's turn and dies lmao

>all these shitters complaining about rune when Havenserve is getting more retard OP cards

This already happens with Elana Haven for me, I can't fucking kill it no matter what, they always heal back any face damage I do, and trading is useless too.

I never played dshift since I have no merlins but I'll check the stream