>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Past thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y1HkuGUaNBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone remember this? Reminds me of why I like the game so much.

youtu.be/y1HkuGUaNBY

>tfw no Return to For Honor community event

You're in a 4v4 and this guy slaps your PKs ass. What do you do?

That'll be Centurion and Ninja to mark the 4 month anniversary.

>that breathless stagger to get up and finish the fight for your friends
Still gives me goosebumps

I poliety poison him to death

>warden literally wearing a plume right at the beggining of the trailer
>still no plume ornament

>your PKs ass
Run up and start taunt spamming with him, then resurrecting her so he can do it again.

I alternate my light attacks in several different directions and mix up their timing with an occasional guardbreak and watch as he slowly dies from lights trying to get a parry.

Who "gear level 107 so i don't get noticed" here?

Why though, so people don't pay attention to you like a form of camouflage?
I think there's an achievement you miss out on for not being 108 too.

Zone Attack Parry option select.

Works in all stances, though top stance has an extra option for Wardens by varying the ZA input order.

Discuss whether this technique is useful enough to add to one's repertoire, or if it's too easy to react to and counter even if you don't know in advance that it's coming.

Don't worry user! It'll come out and be Centurion exclusive.
Also he'll get a Corinthian helm and plume ornament so there's no point putting a Hoplite in the game.
Three birds with one stone!

You never want to do anything but crushing counter unless you're near a ledge, really.

Whoops. Meant for

>kind of tired of my prestiged heroes
>have a couple heroes (mostly Warden) I want to bring up to rep 1 so I can have not shit gear and separate my fashion (duel modes) and actual gear loadouts
>playing the modes that use gear is a suicide mission
>the same modes will prestige me way faster
Why is this allowed

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

Its torture

Does light always come out first for warden? I use this on PK so i always get parry or zone.

Metalkid raus

>notice there are certain attacks I can't seem to get my parry timing right for
>not sure about some confirms
>no practice mode bot that you can program to tech/block everything after the first hit, or to do a certain attack so you can learn the timings
WHY EVEN HAVE PRACTICE MODE?

WHYYYYYY

>metalkid267 posted
aww yiss

>Lose a ton yesterday because a bunch of rank 1's and lowbies kept beating my setups and teching everything

>Win a ton today because a bunch of rank 1's and 2's aren't teching or able to beat my setups

This confuses the law.

Should have afk'd when it was a thing.

Someone should really tell metalkid that there's only like two people who have an Xbone that don't just use it as a Netflix player

So people can open practice mode, look at the charcter's movelist, go "huh, I guess I've got the character down" and move on into Dominion

its still a thing

Are you sure it isn't you? I feel that I get into moods that dictate how well or poorly I do. Some days I just suck dick and keep getting 3-0'd. Other days I just rock everyone I come across. It's kind of a snowball effect.

>don't just use it as a Netflix player

That's what I use my Wii for though, it's the only thing that has such trash native resolution settings that I can watch Star Trek without it being blurry.

On PS4 maybe. PC all you can afk is matchmaking off and it gives like 4 levels a night and 1k steel. I guess thats something.

I CANT PARRY HALF THE KENSEI'S SLOW AS MOVES OR ZERKER'S OUT OF STAMINA HEAVIES! HOW DO I LEARN TO DO THESE SUPER SPECIFIC MODES WITHOUT WAITING FOR A FRIEND TO GET ON?

The only friend i have on here is in a different timezone.

No. You can see me varying the input in that clip, the first one is light first and the third one is heavy first. It doesn't matter for the parry since you hit both close enough together anyway.

>LB who thinks he's helping by charging guy im 1v1ing

It's not helping

We should just move it to the OP along with the Shitcord so people stop asking about it.

I don't want to think it's just me, I'm horrible at this game.

MISERO!

I'll be your friend. What platform are you on?

Such a shame that the Wardens emotes from the first technical test didn't make it into the game.

Don't get salty user. charging for a quick hit is often the only way the law gets any points.

I'm really awkward, user, but thanks for the offer. I hate bothering people for silly stuff like that.

Which is why they need a better lab so i don't have to annoy people.

Either that or games like Guilty gear spoil me.

I don't mean to imply that, just that if you're feeling shitty it can only get worse. Like I said in my post if I feel like garbage I play garbage. If I'm really getting into it then I rek people left and right. I also play LB by the way, so sometimes his limitations get to me.

I'm going to rush in, hit him a bunch of times, then run away the moment he gets revenge.

Fuck you that's Valk's job

For the afk farm do I just need my char to move on ps4? Will I get banned?

>Wardens emotes from the first technical test
You have footage of them? I'm really curious.

>I'm really awkward, user
Where do you think you are?
>I hate bothering people for silly stuff like that.
I literally don't care. I hang out in the lobby and just chat for hours on end discussing gear stat builds and other shit. I want a lab partner.
>games like Guilty gear spoil me.
Setting high standards isn't spoiling. Everyone else should try to follow suit or die out because they're inferior

You missed the window

>tfw i run in and pin people to the wall and then flip them like a pancake and or spam bashes until the other guy kills them
am I helping?

I feel like either :
I'm getting worse as time passes.
The player base is improving at a faster rate than I am.
Everyone but the top players are leaving.

Might be a combo of all 3, but in any case it's pretty sad desu. I'm talking about duel, still shit on everyone in elim and dominion (except raid boss warlords).

>I always try to parry everything, even lights
>It becomes a bad habit and I subconsciously parry instead of blocking
>go against fast as fuck valkyries and peacekeepers that spam lights in different directions

Is there a worse feel than this?

People say it still works on ps4. I'm testing it right now and I have not been kicked

You've gone up a "rank"

You'll be shit for a long while until you adjust

If you do bad enough you'll fall down again

How good is block damage and block damage resistance?

If a 1v1 is going fine there's no reason to intervene because of how strong revenge is.

It's better to either put yourself between your teammate and any hazards so they bump into you if they get thrown, or blocking the escape path for your enemy

Dude I do the same and it has allowed me to parry pk lights but against Valk I struggle the same.

>I also play LB by the way, so sometimes his limitations get to me.

Find some high sprint speed gear and paint yourself blue, did the same for Shugoki. Makes the slow bastards a threat sometimes and might make you feel better.

>I'm getting worse as time passes.
Bad habits are hard to break. You aren't worse though.
>The player base is improving at a faster rate than I am.
That's a possibility, but more likely than not your MMR is rising so you face stiffer competition
>Everyone but the top players are leaving.
Casuals leaving is expected, unless you made your game casual.
Good players are more likely to stay, yes. But often matchmaking provides that illusion like I said before.

You might be marked for a ban wave though.
They aren't gonna tell you when they're starting to track cheaters until you see the notification on your menu.

i don't think its as good as it looks.
I think it just works on heavies, which are parried most of the time, so its usually not better than sprint speed and execution health or revive speed and stamina revenge

Thats at least my view as a lawbringer/raider, might be better on an assassin

Nope and even if i wouldn't post it. Got all my account info plastered all over.

Those emotes were all voiced in what sounded like german/belgian/dutch gibberish but aggressive as fuck. One of them even had the Warden holding the blade in the right hand upside down just below the cross guard and slam it on his chest. Like a roman salute without the raised arm. Maybe that's why it didn't make it into the game.

I find it's more an issue of attack speed and stamina. If I can make combos connect then I'll do fine, it's just when I'm milliseconds away from connecting a top heavy but the enemy pokes me with a light and I stop. LB just needs a few tiny fixes and he'll be leagues better than he is now. At the moment you have to try twice as hard as everyone else for your wins.

>Orders
>Elim
>Elim
>Skirmish
>Skirmish
>Skirmish
>Skirmish
>Skirmish
>Elim

No chance in hell, Ubisoft.

Finally. People to share my sorrow with.

With Peacekeepers, once you figure out their light attack patterns, it's easy to parry if you can predict it. Only way they can get a few shots at me is with an unpredictable zone.

Valks are literally impossible so I'm just trying to balance my parries and blocks because I feel like they're taking advantage of my shit habit.

Not that good as far as I can tell. Blocking does let some chip through in gear modes but it's not bars at a time as far as I can tell.

If you really want to live the hyper aggro dream you can prioritize only Attack, Stamina, and Block Damage, but crippling your defense isn't exactly advisable in the Revenge meta.

That sounds fucking awesome. They need to add that to the game ASAP.

>you're playing duel
>score is 2-2
>both of you are on your last section of health
Post yfw

Should be getting some by like the 1st DLC

>you'll never live the ubermensch dream of playing as a Teutonic Knight and saluting your countrymen
Why live?

Can you remember the last time we had a brawl contract?

I'm starting to forget that game mode even exists.

Here's hoping. I know they have to have some good emotes for Warden in the works.

Exactly, I play the cancer so I know how to parry pk when I'm on other chars but the fucking Valk is way too fast

Fucking hell, why do they make you try to get 5 executions in fucking Skirmish. I understand Elimination, but Skirmish? It's impossible to get an execution because you either get ganked while doing it or your teammates just gank the shit out of someone. It's infuriating.

>mfw

Go on.
Attack me.

>tfw I always choke when it's 2-2.

Don't play shit modes.

>predict
>when they just spin the stick or wiggle the mouse

Don't you see those PK constantly alternating left and right stances in neutral? They're fucking autistic. You can't comprehend what's going on in their head.

Tell that to Ubisoft when they have ideas for new orders. Literally everything is either Skirmish and Elimination.

Don't do shit Orders.

I dont think those modes are that bad, but I am a lawbringer and raider guy, so maybe thats just because thats where my guys shine.

>duel practice mode vs lvl 3 bot
>it's always against a valkyrie
>the least fun to fight
>can't change it
Is this real fucking life?

I'm not going to wait for a few more hours just to be disappointed that it's a shit mode again, user.

They do anything with Valk's shield charge in the patch or something? That shit follows me through dodges and rolls now

The modes aren't THAT bad, but they are rendered utterly unplayable by the game-crash-on-rage-quit than effects somewhere between 70 and 100 percent of 4v4 matches.

Trying to get orders done in that environment is just a stupid waste of time. All you are going to accomplish is to bleed any trace of fun out of the game for yourself.

duel and brawl xp should be tripled

Okay, fuck.

I main kensei but I got him to rep 3 and I wanna try to get other heros up too, but kensei is literally the only one that I get kills with consistently. I'm awful with all the other heros. I can go 15:4 in a skirmish match easy and win almost all my duels (unless it's against PK or nobushi).

I kinda like conquerer, but I still have a hard time killing consistently much less quickly. Help please

You guys I'm in love with this game.
This is legitimately the first time in my life where I loved a AAA console game.
What's happening to me? I work and pay rent and I like a console game I think I'm become normal.

Normies don't like this game, so you're fine.

Be more patient.

>wait until a faggot gets revenge and starts focusing on one of your teammates
>use top heavy when they're using top heavy so they can't block
>tap triangle or square
It's pretty easy my man.

TIME TO USE 100% OF MY FULL STRENGTH

>Normies don't like this game

Do you go outside often?

That's just how it works with this game, especially when you switch to characters who have very little in common. I got my Kensei to rep 5 and decided I wanted to play some other characters. I got my Shugoki to rep 1 before I felt like I had any idea WTF is was doing. When learning a new character you have to be ready to lose a lot. Just make sure you learn something from every game, win or lose.