Law thread

Since the last four days have generated a lot of discussion regarding laws, perhaps a thread where we can discuss and ask for legal advice strictly related to our automobiles, or your motor vehicles is called for.

I want this one to be more open however as the previous threads had been strictly concerning the american judicial systems though, I'm sure itll be the main subject anyway.

>what is this thread for?
Legal advice concerning personal home asset automobiles and commercial(that is a registered automobiles, acording to american law. Deffinitions vary by country) motor vehicles. Or general questions regarding your laws so you can understand your rights to drive and travel on vehicles
>why was it made?
Perhaps you dont feel like starting a thread about your speeding ticket incident but are free to post here to vent or get legal advice anonymously so be warned and always hire a lawyer for trial.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_movement_under_United_States_law
lawfulpath.com/ref/DLbrief.shtml
realtruth.biz/driving/supremecourt.htm
wearechange.org/u-s-supreme-court-says-no-license-necessary-to-drive-automobile-on-public-highwaysstreets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REMINDER TO ALL COMMERCIAL KEKS IN AMERICA

A thread in which we "talk" about our right, as American Sovereign Citizens, to Travel by your self-propelled horseless-carriages. Your right to travel extends to automobiles. You do not need a license to Travel. You DO need a License to Drive/Operate Motor Vehicles.

Statutes at Large California Chapter 412 p.83 “Highways are for the use of the traveling public, and all have the right to use them in a reasonable and proper manner; the use thereof is an inalienable right of every citizen.” Escobedo v. State 35 C2d 870 in 8 Cal Jur 3d p.27 “RIGHT — A legal RIGHT, a constitutional RIGHT means a RIGHT protected by the law, by the constitution, but government does not create the idea of RIGHT or original RIGHTS; it acknowledges them. . . “ Bouvier’s Law Dictionary, 1914, p. 2961. “Those who have the right to do something cannot be licensed for what they already have right to do as such license would be meaningless.”

Old threads
Links
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_movement_under_United_States_law
lawfulpath.com/ref/DLbrief.shtml
realtruth.biz/driving/supremecourt.htm
wearechange.org/u-s-supreme-court-says-no-license-necessary-to-drive-automobile-on-public-highwaysstreets/

“A vehicle not used for commercial activity is a “consumer goods”, ...it is
NOT a REQUIRED to be REGISTERED under this code
“Passenger vehicles which are not used for the
transportation of persons for hire, compensation o
profit, and housecars, are not commercial vehicles”
“a vanpool vehicle is not a commercial vehicle.”
and;
Not the type of vehicle required to be registered and “use tax” paid of which the tag is evidence of receipt of the tax.” Bank of Boston vs Jones, 4 UCC Rep. Serv. 1021, 236 A2d 484, UCC PP 9-109.14. And;

“It is held that a tax upon common carriers by motor vehicles is based
upon a reasonable classification, and does not involve any unconstitutional
discrimination, although it does not apply to private vehicles, or those used
the owner in his own business, and not for hire.” Desser v. Wichita, (1915) 96 Kan. 820; Iowa Motor Vehicle Asso. v. Railroad Comrs., 75 A.L.R. 22.

“Thus self-driven vehicles are classified according to the use to which they are put rather than according to the means by which they are propelled.” Ex Parte Hoffert, 148 NW 20. And;

“In view of this rule a statutory provision that the supervising officials “may”
exempt such persons when the transportation is not on a commercial basis
means that they “must” exempt them.” State v. Johnson, 243 P. 1073; 6
C.J.S. section 94 page 581.

FAQS, FACTS and COMMON MISTAKES ECT AKA """TL;DR""" of older threads

>Its an old precedent!
Does not matter. The older the better and more valid in court of law in America. Look it up before shitposting.

>Its a STATE precedent
These are fine and may be applied in any state. All founded precedents can be referenced from any state at any time period as a means of binding on or persuading the court to agree to your case

>The case was about X
Depending on context, it may or may not matter depending on what the paragraphs the sentence being quoted is from. Knowledge of its original case and reading it is 100% suggested to anyone wanting to use it in arguement. It also has to be deemed on lawful precedent.

>What is a Motor Vehicle
A motor vehicle is defined and backed by these precedents; Title 18 USC 31, 26 CFR 301.6323(h)-1. Any judge setting another definition for "Motor Vehicles" basing a court ruling without his attention being drawn to them had made an UN-reasonable ruling that is immediately dismissed in court. Aka Your judge made a mistake in his ruling because he was ignorant of them.
"REGISTERED self-propelled vehicle"
"(6)Motor vehicle.—
The term “motor vehicle” means every description of carriage or other contrivance propelled or drawn by mechanical power and used for commercial purposes on the highways in the transportation of passengers, passengers and property, or property or cargo."
(6) Motor vehicle.—The term "motor vehicle" means every description of carriage or other contrivance propelled or drawn by mechanical power and used for commercial purposes on the highways in the transportation of passengers, passengers and property, or property or cargo.
>motor vehicle is interchangeable with automobile! SC Ruled this!
That judge ruled that particular instance upon unfounded precedence. The definition of "motor vehicle" was well defined in our federal LAWS. In LAW Motor Vehicle has a STRICT definition.

Title 18 USC 31 is a LAWFUL DEFINITION NOT MERELY SC QUOTES. Title 18 USC 31>flimsy SC quotes "A precedent does not bind a court if it finds there was a lack of care in the original "Per Incuriam""
"Title 18 of the United States Code is the main criminal code of the federal government of the United States.[1] It deals with federal crimes and criminal procedure."
>the main criminal code
Motor Vehicles, as defined in Title 18 is "(6) Motor vehicle.—The term "motor vehicle" means every description of carriage or other contrivance propelled or drawn by mechanical power and used for commercial purposes on the highways in the transportation of passengers, passengers and property, or property or cargo."

That is an irrefutable federally lawful definition that can not be over ruled by local and state judges.

>The police have the right to detain you for questioning.
Only on probably cause, if it is unfounded the case is dismissed as it is in violation to your rights.
[1] It is of course true, as respondent maintains, that the provocation required to permit a police officer to temporarily detain a person for questioning is not the same as that required for a valid arrest or a lawful search (People v. Mickelson, 59 Cal. 2d 448, 450 [30 Cal. Rptr. 18, 380 P.2d 658]). Nevertheless, the right of a police officer to stop a motorist or detain a pedestrian for questioning is not without constitutional restriction. The applicable rules were succinctly summarized by Mr. Justice Tamura in Williams v. Superior Court, 274 Cal. App. 2d 709, 711-712 [79 Cal. Rptr. 489], as follows: "Thus, although circumstances short of probable cause to arrest may justify an officer's act in stopping and temporarily detaining a motorist or pedestrian for questioning, there must be some suspicious or unusual circumstance to justify even this limited invasion of a citizen's privacy. (People v. One 1960 Cadillac Coupe, 62 Cal. 2d 92, 96 [41 Cal. Rptr. 290, 396 P.2d 706]; People v. Henze, 253 Cal. App. 2d 986, 988 [61 Cal. Rptr. 545]; People v. Perez, 243 Cal. App. 2d 528, 531 [52 Cal. Rptr. 514].)

An Individual carrying a Driver's License, or, Driver,(an Individual under any class of license to operate motor vehicles) is commercial. You may not drive or operate any Motor Vehicle as a Commercial Driver

Set your definitions, your precedents, ect in the beginning if taken to court over the unconstitutional enforcing of a permit on your right to Travel.
Statutes at Large California Chapter 412 p.83 “Highways are for the use of the traveling public, and all have the right to use them in a reasonable and proper manner; the use thereof is an inalienable right of every citizen.” Escobedo v. State 35 C2d 870 in 8 Cal Jur 3d p.27 “RIGHT — A legal RIGHT, a constitutional RIGHT means a RIGHT protected by the law, by the constitution, but government does not create the idea of RIGHT or original RIGHTS; it acknowledges them. . . “ Bouvier’s Law Dictionary, 1914, p. 2961. “Those who have the right to do something cannot be licensed for what they already have right to do as such license would be meaningless.”

You can not and will not find a case that will prove me wrong. I have the right to operate my private automobile on public highwaystreets as an unlicensed/unregistered Traveler. I do not need a permit to travel. I am found on no grounds to be guilty of endangering the public by on the grounds of operating a private selfpropelled automobile as a means of my private travel.

Try to keep the shitposting down this time. Damn thread is always a mess, and remember your words, "sweeties".

I demand we bring back cucking stools on the grounds of disorderly and argumentative commercial cucks generated from the last threads.

Cucks to be ducked!

>probable cause
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>get detained and acused
>plea not guilty, pay my bail bonds and write in my declaration
>case dismissed because the cop didnt have reasonable cause based on the evidence

Wew lads be afraid

26 CFR 301.6323(h)-1(c)(1) The term “motor vehicle” means a self-propelled vehicle which is registered for highway use under the laws of any State, the District of Columbia, or a foreign country.

>which is registered

Then the cop was a shitty liar if he couldn't make up a decent reason for probable cause even after you were busted.

I mean, if looking too calm or looking too nervous are acceptable reasons for probable cause (precedents exist both ways) then probable cause is useless as a protection.

>court is based on purely on verbal testimonials and the cops body cam and other forms of recoding wouldnt exist guys

DO YOU ENJOY MY PERSONAL HOME ASSET AUTOMOBILE (Not a motor vehicle. Note: The term “motor vehicle” means a self-propelled vehicle which is registered for highway use under the laws of any State, the District of Columbia, or a foreign country. )

Reminder that you can scream about your personal interpretation of the words driving and motor vehicle all you want and the courts still won't care.

Who can truly say these threads dont produce quality content, non commercial or perhaps more likely commercial citizens?

Yes that is precedent because the officers testimony is considered the true and accurate version of events even over recordings as upheld in Robinson vs Indiana by the Indiana Supreme Court.

>personal
Here we go again..

>26 CFR 301.6323(h)-1(c)(1) The term “motor vehicle” means a self-propelled vehicle which is registered for highway use under the laws of any State, the District of Columbia, or a foreign country.

>Title 18 USC 31"(6)Motor vehicle.—
The term “motor vehicle” means every description of carriage or other contrivance propelled or drawn by mechanical power and used for commercial purposes on the highways in the transportation of passengers, passengers and property, or property or cargo."

Then the judge could deem probably cause reasonable but the other charges not. :^) i sent in a written declaration after all

Well that was an interesting reason to ban me because i was certain i was talking and made threads about autom- oh. Motor vehicles, I see.

Welp looks like i rallied and armed some autistic anons who probably have nothing to lose but to attempt this in court or at the very least shitpost infinitely for me. Enjoy your new non-commercial cancer, Veeky Forums

I really am proud of you're autism though, kids. Heres one about the T-model I liked a lot.

---
Driving automobiles has objectively become safer. It is our culture to know the laws of road. Everyone knows what a speed limit is before that are a liable adult. The model t is a death trap compared to modern automobiles when considering saftey standards.

Nothing about driving automobiles has become more unsafe. The public is and has been more away of the laws and the cars produced has strict safety codes that trump any old car used.

You are on no logical grounds to deem driving a private home asset automobile on public road as an individual not registered in any form to the dmv "unsafe" and "outdated"

---

>What is speed?
Model T had a top speed of 60 mph. Speed limits were introduced because of this. Top speed is irrelevant if its illegal to ever go that fast on that street.

>What is driver error?
You cant make a law enforcing the permit on a constitutional right because fear of error of an individual. You have to prove the individual is making errors to revoke

--
Solid notion to be proposed in court as most of our traffic safety, laws ect had been around before and during the automobiles thus judges must have considered the safety an automobile(since they were more dangerous back then) endangers when recognizing it as a vehicle you have a right to travel in. Unregistered automobiles and non-commercial users aren't an immediate threat to the public in itself.

Duck the cucks!
Duck the cucks!
Duck the cucks!

Duck the cucks!
Duck the cucks!
Duck the cucks!

Daily reminder it's been five days and the sovereign law cuck still CANNOT POST A SINGLE CASE where this bullshit was tried and won
Cant do anything but quote out of context lines from cases that have absolutely nothing to do with 'operating' an unregistered car while unlicensed

DO YOU PERHAPS PREFER.. MY
PRIVATE NON COMMERCIAL PERSONAL HOUSE ASSET AUTOMOBILES?
(my private non commercial personal house asset automobiles)

CAUSE IM SOVERIGN NOT A DRIVER(In the commercial individual legally defined context)

>not understanding what my plan is

Oh, but user... There are plenty of people who have nothing to lose if they try this lurking and posting, don't we? There is a reason this particular board was selected.

WTF i hate the DMV even more now??!