Have a V6 Challenger

>Have a V6 Challenger.
>Race anyone because lol don't care, not expecting to win anyway.
>mfw I beat everyone and push Vettes and Camaros to their max to get half a car length.

And? They're just having fun stoplight racing with another enthusiast. They don't have a death wish. At least they can drive a manual.

I believe this

I mean people give it shit , but the pentastar v6 is a hell of an engine. 300 hp in anything is fast in my book. A challenger V6 will crush 90% of the normiemobiles out there

>Only pushes ~300 horsepower
>Weighs 4,000 pounds
>Claims to be able to compete with Corvettes
>Corvettes weigh 500 to 800 pounds lighter
>Corvettes push 155 to 350 MORE horsepower than you
Why would you lie about something like this? You know you're user, right? You're not impressing anyone...

I believe it.

I have a V6 charger, same story.

Only because 90% of people who are willing to stoplight race are riced out civics, and shitty Jap cars. The other 10% blow me out of the water because they're Mercs, Beamers and other actual performance cars.

My car is slow as fuck, just not as slow as the cars that most people willing to stoplight race drive.

>MEEP MEEP

Let's go faggot. I weigh less than your fatass. I will stomp your American tupperware-made trash into the pavement. Any time, anywhere.

>VRRROOOOOOOM

Hasn't happened once.

Maybe it could, I don't know what their specs are like. It just hasn't happened to me.

I notice a lot of people seem to stop after reaching a certain speed though, or let off after the first 5-10 seconds.

>had a 4 banger honda accord
>shift the car at the redline when I want to go fast
>this "beat" cars that have more horsepower
>only because normies just press the pedal down with their automatic in drive

>tfw someone thinks stoplight racing is an accomplishment

>Be at stop light
>Pablo in his riced Civic rolls up
>He looks over at me, can see Raul, Juan, and Javier in the car as well
>Pablo gives me the nod
>I give him a head shake
>He floors it, fart can blaring, when the light turns green
>Continue on my day
>Stop a couple miles later for gas
>See him at same gas station coming out with taquitos and 40s
>Tells me I didn't even have my car
>Fill my car up and go home
What did they mean by this?

Trying to decipher the inner workings of a civic-driving mexican's mind will spiritually destroy you

thats at least the turbo right...?

same story with my v6 camry, it's a lot quicker than people expect.

it serves my purposes, I like showing up brotruck fags and civic si's with shitty exhausts.

They weren't racing if he 'beat' them.

>be me driving scirocco r stage 1
>retard with challenger V6 at work make fun of me "women's car, fwd"
>agree to make a little race
>I beat him from the line
>I Beat him 60-100
>shuts the fuck up now and I make him remember every day
Why are challenger tards so stupid?

"You never had me. You never had your car"

In what country do both the Scirocco and Challenger exist together?

>mfw there's only one red light I can race off in my town, is rarely red and is a really short distance to the next light

Germany
You can buy pretty much every American car here. A lot of dealers import them. Challenger, Mustang and Charger with V6 are so fucking cheap here. Normally no one buys them apart from some Turks who want to show off and hope no one notice they don't drive the V8 version.

Never had anyone challenge me to a street race. Had some guy slow down and do a burnout next to me while I was walking down the street though. Really confused me but I ingnored it.

You are now aware this is how it is in every town. You are now aware that stoplight racing is retarded.

Shit that didn't happen. I can outrun most everything, but I get smoked by vetted. Pic related.

Do automatics not shift at redline if you hold the pedal to the floor? Are you supposed to hold the pedal to the floor in an automatic when you want to race?

Sorry never driven an automatic

It's not racing if the other person isn't aware.

Depends on the vette. Newer ones? Yeah, you'll get smoked.

C4 and back? Nah.

>badge whoring

So a WRX STI will lose but a 116d will win?

No, they don't. I've got an R/T and I struggle to keep pace with the newer V6 Camaros and Mustangs.

I fucking love my Challenger, but unless you have a 392 Scat Pack or Hellcat, you aren't competitive. The Pentastar is a good engine, but it is gutless.

Slap some turbos on it and reduce the weight, then come back and talk about being fast.

but at least he doesn't own a gook car

Depends on the car but most auto normie commuters/suv's don't shift anywhere near redline. Many even with pedal to the floor will shift 25-30% from redline.

I knew a girl in high school who had an M-class and when I drove it in "sport shift" mode and took it to redline she thought I was breaking her car kek.

I'll race you, user. You think you can take me?

First race stories?
>at a stoplight in my POS 93 Celica
>have to keep my throttle up at all times cuz the idle is so rough it'll just stall
>tired, Guess I depress it more than normal, sounds like I'm revving it
>Windows down cuz no A.C. because of shitty engine idle will kill
>2 cuties next to me in an old green Camaro
>I take off a little
>they pass me, chocolate qt is giving me a smile and that "wanna race" look
>smile back and floor it
>we race for about a mile or so in the town, I have the biggest fucking grin the whole race
>I lose, we go on opposite sides of road to make a turn
>as I pass the chocolate cutie waves at me, driver cutie blows me a
kiss
Legitimately made my day

i bet they were talking about you while getting fucked by chad

99% of "races" go to the person who wants it more. I drive a cheap econobox and I pass GTs and Corvettes all the time.

A base c7 will not beat a hellcat. A c7 z06 can and maybe a c6 z06.

What an abomination

Depends on the trans. If it's an auto, it probably beats everything but a brand new z06. If it's a manual, a c6 z06 will be neck and neck, and a ZR1 will beat it by a couple tenths to 60. Any thing less than that is getting spanked.

>all this benchracing
This one time my v6 autotragic mustang accelerated from a light slightly faster than a corvette.
Crazy right?

>Mate has a 90s Subaru Liberty
>I'm in my VR Commodore, grandpa spec
>We're dicking around, he goes to overtake me
>start racing
>he's pulling ahead at 120
>chickens out because we are approaching a hill

It was fun, but we never did it again. Didn't want to risk losing my license.

>Have a Corvette
>Some retard revs his charger at me whilst at the stoplights
>sounds really quiet
>ok
>lights turn green
>I drive normally
>he launches it

Ls1 with 300rwhp that got smoked by a xr6 here

Feels of shame :(

You sound very talented. You should move to the 405 and become a Street Outlaw.

Delete yo life.

That must have been a heavy ass car you were in my dude, my LT1 would probably beat a bog standard xr6

I keep forgetting the hellcat auto tranny is faster than the stick.

Please tell me it was at least the turbo

No it was a modded xr6 with a p plater driving

Jdimsa
Same weight as the car in front just higher geared 2.97 rear end so 3600lbs
K

>P plater
Reminds me, I got destroyed by a Volvo with P plates. I showed my dad the dash cam and he disowned me on Facebook

Peak power is produced at 6200, car shifts at 6300. I'm happy with my Milan

I have a v6 mustang and its a pretty similar story. everybody gives me shit about not having a V8 and I dont get why, its literally as powerful as previous generations V8s and gets better gas millage.

pic related. not mine but looks exactly the same

Had a Challenger as a rental for work for a long while. I really enjoyed driving it and am genuinely considering getting one, but I never felt like it was a "racing" car. I just enjoyed how it handled.

>have i4 Accord
>the only cars I'm faster than are the Corolla and most trucks that don't have the top model engine or i4 SUVs

Good enough

I still feel the shame half a day later kill me

Because muh burble

>be at stop light
>some neckbeard with a rusted out challenger pulls up next to me
>car is covered in touhou and anime peek stickers and ironic "I want to die" slaps
>hear muffled music, I think it was "back on the rocks" sung by Nakazato
>he looks at me and says "JEE TEE ARU MUTEKI DESUKA! KANSEI DORIFTO MISFAIRINGU SISUTEMU!"
>light turns green
>slowly accelerate
>mister neckbeard Nakazato floors his car and can hear it straining itself to barely pass me
>he looks so smug
>whatever

I was in the white trash part of town and an eclipse with a dart can rolled by. I make it a point to challenge everyone I see with a fart can because I have a straight piped impala. Follow him a little ways trying to get him to pull up so we can race. He stops and I pull up next to him. His passenger hops out and starts walking towards me. Start laughing and gun it off the line as the idiot punches my car.

I hope I blew out his eardrums.

Projecting this hard

did they know you are racing them?

>Be at stop light
>Challenger pulls up next to me
>light turns green
>His engine starts screaming like it's going to blow up
>I'm just cruising
>Challenger passes me slowly
>I think the driver just forgot to shift gears while accelerating
>As he passes I notice it's the SXT trim
>Turns out it was an automatic V6 trying desperately to race

>they probably don't
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah I lost in my WRX to a Ford Windstar.

Just fuck my shit up senpai. But I wasn't about to go over 70 in 30 just to prove something to a faggot windstar driver.