Tfw you see a stock 90s car in mint condition with "I love my [car brand]" sticker on it

>tfw you see a stock 90s car in mint condition with "I love my [car brand]" sticker on it
>tfw you see a car being loved and taken care of

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t25sLiafr4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

80s and 90s cars are all garbage. Why would anyone bother keeping any of them up today?

Bad bait

something about completely stock showroom mint (xv10) v6 camry coupes get my dick hard

also mint compact japanese wagons from the 90s do it for me too

Are you high?

seen a stock white dodge stealth before

You should be watching the MCM Mira build. They torch cut a JDM car with AWD and shipped it to Australia, and they're building it back with an Australian Mira body.

It's going to be clean as fuck and they're documenting the whole thing. The last thing they did was switch the rear floor pan from the AWD body to fit the JDM transfer case. The body can't weigh more than 200 pounds.

>b-but 20+ year old cars are actually good
Nice meme, kiddo.

youtu.be/t25sLiafr4U

k

Jap cars are shitty and rusty cars with too much rice tax because muh jdm

I bet the bus you're on is 20 years old.

Because they want to "prove" a dumb point. That point being that modern cars are "inferior" and I guess MUH NOSTALGIA.

>tfw you drive a stock 90s truck
>tfw you do love it but its been beat to shit its whole life by previous owners and then left to die in a barn
>tfw despite this abuse it runs for 3 years for you as a daily with zero maintenance other than battery fluids and tires
>tfw now thats its not a daily you spend your days wasting money on a worthless truck to make it good again because it deserves it

Stop giving (you)'s to obvious bait, you fucking retards.

Even better when it's so evident that you don't need a sticker to tell people, people tell you.

Fuck me I really like a lot of the content that MCM puts out (supergramps series was great), but I'd rather shit in my hands and clap then listen to Moog try and be "funny" for more than a minute.

>see 1991 Ford Ranger XLT
>factory red inside and out
>ask the owner did he restore it
>told me nope, barley use the truck for anything, kept it garaged, only had 2.6k original miles on the odometer.

really wanted to buy that beaut from him, but then again I would feel bad for using it since it is a 25 year old vehicle in mint shape. That very rare here in Texas.

make the truck grate again

80's and 90's cars are modern cars

you strange man

>be me
>be out driving my car
>see identical twin of my car out in my travels
>same colour, trim model etc
>not an uncommon occurrence but w/e
>it's in way better condition than my car
>paint gleams, wheels shine etc
>feel slightly bad because my car is dirty and plastered in bugs and road grime

>be a different time
>be out on my motorbike
>see another twin of my car
>this one has been ruined with stickerbombing, Ken Block wheels of which all are a different colour, loud exhaust that sounds like farts etc
>feel good because I'm not a clot who's ruined his car

Half of me wants to get a HellaStock sticker but half of me doesn't desu.

get a suit

>Be poorfag 19 year old
>Be 'tarded and get in an accident
>Mom lends car to mechanically-inclined co-worker to fix because too poor to have it done professionally
>Taking forever
>The one time I see the car it's full of garbage
>Nigger has been driving it the whole time on the busted axle, hasn't even fixed it
>Eventually get a call from an impound lot, car was left there after the wheel came off
>Been there for a while, can't pay to have it released AND towed back
>Have to let them auction it off
>No idea what happened to it afterwards
>Can't even find the nigger responsible
>Get depressed as hell every time I see a car like it because it reminds me of how much of an absolute dumbass mo-ron I was

Or listen to his girlfriends shit music

gotta love poor people

Wasn't your car, as Mom lent it out...she owned it quite obviously...

I paid for the car with the shit weekend job I had at the time, she just paid for the insurance. I agreed to let her lend the car to the nigger because he fixed my family's other vehicle before just fine. I didn't think he'd decide to fuck off with it and fill it with trash

tbf he does end up getting a very reliable and very comfortable vehicle, and if he goes far with the engine maintenance he can even make it like new if he wants.

>loved
>defaced with a sticker
I bet you like tattoos

>iktf

bone stock until the engine goes hiroshima