Any non cancerous Aussies left?

Any non cancerous Aussies left?

How's ur wet weather weekend skids goin boyz

The Commodore going FWD and the Falcon being replaced by the Mustang as Ford's Global RWD platform has basically given already wild aussies supercharged rabies so i wouldn't touch that island till it cools off a bit.

im gonna go play shit music whilst driving around later

jimmy

You sent them all away, Falcunt.

Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the ambulance, called the firies, called the RSPCA, called the poisons hotline, called Crimestoppers, called your mum, called the tard wranglers etc

I've been spamming Eminem and d12

Good weekend

any of you cunts ever been with a hooker?

I was tooling around in a half built housing development and hit a patch of sand going around a tight corner. Accidentally pulled the most perfect drift of my life as a result, unsure of how to feel about this.

feel bad for the sand

TFW you've eaten so much cheese and chillis that you're ass is a greater threat to western civilisation than Saddam Hussein ever was.

Story?

Damp road on tamborine mountain and chinese tyres. Still think i hit a bad patch diesel etc.. Local pulled me out and kept speeding down

Yikes bad luck

Eh shit happens and the cars fine, going back up next time its dry to shut up a mouthy first year, putting a fifty on it for spice

>tfw so paranoid about roos you are constantly checking both sides of the road and then an Owl swoops in on your shit and you duck like a retard

Really want to go on a solo cruise later but gotta do mother's day shite.

Dinners gotta be made man

kek'd.

>paranoid about roos
>driving at 110 on that road at night

you're a brave man

holly shit guys i spotted jimmy on the road today and shouted his name when i was next to him at the traffic lights. he screamed FUCK DAT and sped off.

cool story bro
And I should know
I've seen a lot of cool stories in my life

back tires bald as fuck, unintentional skids around every roundabout

Nice facebook filename faggot

Bullshit

Great counterargument.

>china

not even once

>Falcon being replaced by the Mustang as Ford's Global RWD platform
Might make sense if Mustangs didn't cost an arm and a leg here. I see the US prices for them and even after currency conversion the AU prices are mind boggling.

Australia getting fucked as usual in the over pricing of things.

I want a V8 ED falcon. but they are all fucked.

meanwhile my sisters 1 year old mazda 3 sp25GT caught fire the day after she had it service and mazda wont accept the responsibility. so shes suing them.

Good meet last night. Then this abomination showed up... That's a ps 3 in the back BTW.

what

A base model Porsche 911 in Australia literally costs more than twice what it does in America, and that's after adjusting both currencies to be the same, and for the EXACT same car with not a single difference whatsoever. Then Porsche engage in damage control by saying that "Australia is an expensive country to sell cars in, it's totally not because we know we can get away with it.

This is why its so hard to import cars yourself.

what happened to /DAT? havent seen it in a month

full autism over the two discords a while back and mods got sick of this shit, so the threads have been put to rest.

Did you take that while tripping over or something? That's blurry as all fuck

People still buy them though. I see so many fucking mustangs around town.

I can understand the appeal in murica because of the price, but I dunno why the fuck you'd want one when they're $60,000

Your photo taking abilities are an abomination.

falcunt, postie, and the other tripfags killed it with their discord wars.

the 5.0 is meh

a 5.7l vt -vz will shit over it

Whats the best starter car for learning Manual? I was thinking of buying one of the new Mazda 2s

302 windsors have great potential.

I like the way the EA-ED looks. as close to a 90's thunderbird we can get here.

The bass was just too tight yo

u the bloke on the discord splitting a e series?

You know who here im gonna get one as a skiddo car

You still need to adjust for purchasing power :^)
I'm actually curious how much it costs a manufacturer to ship a car though
No worries, the gooks will have our replacement bookmobile here soon

*Err, hoonmobiles

Don't get something new, get a mid 90's to early 00's shit box eg. Corolla, mirage, astina

Any old Falcadore.

This

looking at a VT with 250,000ks for $1700 ono. it hasnt been riced and is really clean.

3800?

try for a 5.0 if p plate legal at least it has some go.

Better yet get a BA Manual with a 2.5" exhaust on a barra, easy 200rwhp